Updated 8/14. Because I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The I'm about to get off work and how was darker than black bump? ^~ Oh and the Selvaria and Alicia in bikini's bump... Oh and play Blazblue with me bump...

Three bumps in one!

[quote name='style_unseen']Selvaria in a bikini is hot...

But Edy in one is even hotter. :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
[/QUOTE]

So true

Needs more Marina though ;p

I would so get that Edy Gashapon...but everyone in the household would freak out. :lol:

Only thing I see is Ninja Gaiden PS3, but that's for DV8. :applause:
Hope everything goes well on your move. ;)

enjoy your new place! going to add new stuff to my list soon~

those valkyria chronicle gashapons look mighty sweet!!! :D

FIG-MOE-0902_01.jpg

Saber Lily!!!:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

Did the figures come out yet!? I need to gather some money...T_T it's expensive though, isn't it?

btw, which company made that Saber Lily? Preferably, I still like the Good Smile Saber Lily more.

Free bump for you TLP. :D

i got a notice.... so i'll be picking it up tomorrow at the PO.

what are u sending me? and is that your current address or new address?

sounds good, i am setting up some stuff for you as well.

I've been having tons of bad luck lately. Got speed ticket last week, also had a lost package a week be4 that. It was said to be delivered but no where to be found. I'll have to start paying for signature from now on for my packages. Just doesn't seem to be safe anymore leaving stuff at my door. Sigh, I really hate living in a APT.

well, i got your and dv8's stuff today.

speechless.... everything from you was great (except for the gamecube pokemon case, lol, i am throwing that out!).

but yea, i loved it. I am sending you stuff after you get settled in....

deedlit1yx8.jpg

CML for Rhapsody. Been jonesing to play it again. I have Devil Kings (not on my list, but I do have it, and I also have Tales of Legendia as well). Devil Survivor is off limits though ;)

Now that the wives have exchanged Facebook messages, I finally got to see the whole tlp family! ;)

Who would have thought you were a skinny little asian kid? I certainly didn't see that coming!

sorry for the lack of a response... my best friends bachelor party was this past weekend and I just now am starting to get my bearings back. it was a rough sleep deprived weekend. I am still interested in that game and will get you a response after I get my lowball auction launched :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back