Updated 8/14. Because I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jaideam']I need more KOSMOS too! haha[/QUOTE]

what do you mean you need more... some of us does not even have 1.

bump!

2rrqh3q.jpg

Ikki and Ringo say hi!

[quote name='thelonepig']Please CML for the following if/when you have the opportunity. Thanks!

Sorcerer Hunters - Complete Collection
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time (greatest hits)
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I don't see much I want right now.

However, with this reply your thread is tagged, so I'll keep checking back. ^_~

[quote name='thelonepig']Happy (soon-to-be) Father's Day![/QUOTE]

Thanks :D cml for final fantasy 12 annnnnnd valkryie blu ray. is there a certain blu-ray your looking to do a 1 vs 1 for valkryie?

[quote name='thelonepig']

EDIT: As noted above. You're having a kid in a few weeks, you don't have any money now but soon you won't;)[/QUOTE]

I fixed that for your :D. I will hold off on trading at the current moment, I think i do remember trading Final Fantasy XII to you, I knew I traded it to someone on this site ;)

Besides like you said, Im having a kid in 2 and half weeks, I wont have time for games :).

Bump for me being a bad person and running out of money resulting in an unshipped box. SOON THOUGH, I PROMISE!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']I'd love to take credit for it, but haven't had time to devote to sketches for far too long. It'll be three years this July, come to think of it.

And SO:TTEOT has been removed. ^____________________^

I remember voting for that name! Mayhaps DBJ should let CAG name his children too. C'mon, everyone's doing it![/QUOTE]

Maybe kid number 2 :D Kid number 1 has a name, He shall be called Tristan.

[quote name='thelonepig']You promised that when you finished school you'd be around more, but you still never call. You never write. I'm beginning to think I don't even know you anymore.

:lol:

Hope all is going well![/QUOTE]

Hahahaha.
I know! Trust me, i'm on much more than I ever was during spring haha.

I have a summer job as a pharmacy tech/clerk and taking espanol uno, plus doing a teach program for science and math in my university.
I don't think i can ever be trading/buying/selling to the amount i did before but i'll be around...

;)

504x_blazblue_store_cosplay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back