*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
$35 for PS+ is not a bad deal for those who want it or are thinking of checking the game out (which every PS3 owning person should!)

The rest is garbage.

[quote name='ObiBen']Whoa, am I reading that right? A year of XBL and PSN for $15 a piece?[/QUOTE]

PSN just says 15 off, and Live says 15 according to the OP. So 35 for PSN it seems?

[quote name='ObiBen']Whoa, am I reading that right? A year of XBL and PSN for $15 a piece?[/QUOTE]

You're reading it right, but it was probably typed wrong. If there isn't a typo though, yes that's a sweet deal!

Are you fuckING kidding me BB?!?!?!?!

WTF is up w/ only putting CoD crap for coupons!?!?!

btw, its probably just $15 off XBL guys, get serious.

Damn I miss the good ol' days of @gamer mag coupons...

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't know OP at all. Any possibility he's trolling?

I mean, some of these deals aren't awful, but it seems possible...[/QUOTE]

And why is it 9/30 to 11/10?
Don't the current coupons go until 10/06?

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't know OP at all. Any possibility he's trolling?

I mean, some of these deals aren't awful, but it seems possible...[/QUOTE]

The coupons look to be classic Best Buy tactics. Black Ops is back up to $40. MW3 is back to $60. MW2 is $30. After coupons, the prices will be the same as sales prices in the past few months. Coupons sound legit to me (sadly).

Crap month games-wise, but $15 off PS+ is pretty good. I rarely see PS+ cards on sale. I was going to resubscribe anyway, so $15 saved sounds good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']And where is the usual used game coupon ? Im starting to think that this is fake[/QUOTE]

I seriously hope it is!!

[quote name='strait edge follower']And where is the usual used game coupon ? Im starting to think that this is fake[/QUOTE]

No clue if it is or not, as the coupons seem plausible. But lame troll attempts usually involve CoD so that's one reason I suspect it might be.

I'll be on that $15 off PS+. I felt bad after skipping all those $30 PS+ that popped on ebay after a target ad misprint, ain't gonna miss this one.

What's a "posa"? and digital of what? NVM the answer was at the prev page :)

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Just bought 12 months XBL, can I price adjust with coupon?[/QUOTE]

This is also my question.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Very doubtful he's trolling. For what reason would he do that? To get banned? Dont think so. Not every month's coupons are gonna be filled with great things.[/QUOTE]

For the same reason that every troll trolls. To troll!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Very doubtful he's trolling. For what reason would he do that? To get banned? Dont think so. Not every month's coupons are gonna be filled with great things.[/QUOTE]

Possibly trolling. I have never seen coupons from different months overlap. The September issue coupons are good until 10/6 and these start at 9/30.

Do you think Activision had a part in this? What a lead in to the BLOPS II release! Isn't there another @Gamer thread maintained & updated monthly by another person?

I hope this is a fuck up. Having a whole month based on 1 game is a bad idea. Especially a game that seems like almost every person has.

Edit: like someone pointed out,these coupons overlap. Probably trolling. (hopefully)

:pray:Please let those coupons listed in the OP be fake or if they are legit and there's TWO coupons for the PS+, XBL or whatever subscription then please let them stack with each other and get me $30 off a year of PS+. I'd take a PS+ sub for like $20 for a year, but at $35 it's still a no buy for me.

[quote name='Indignate']Exactly what it says, $15 off an XBL or PSN+ subscription.[/QUOTE]

Well if you actually read it, it says both $15 off AND $15 as in there are coupons to get subscriptions for both $15 and $15 off.

Hey, can we please have a new thread per month for these things? I'd hate to see this become an archaeological dig where the relevant posts end up starting 62 pages in...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:pray:Please let those coupons listed in the OP be fake or if they are legit and there's TWO coupons for the PS+, XBL or whatever subscription then please let them stack with each other and get me $30 off a year of PS+. I'd take a PS+ sub for like $20 for a year, but at $50 it's still a no buy for me.[/QUOTE]

Welcome back!

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Well if you actually read it, it says both $15 off AND $15 as in there are coupons to get subscriptions for both $15 and $15 off.[/QUOTE]

Sure, if you really want to read into that typo.

It's obvious that this is either fake as pointed about by many in this thread or $15 off for the subscriptions.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Well if you actually read it, it says both $15 off AND $15 as in there are coupons to get subscriptions for both $15 and $15 off.[/QUOTE]
I'll have to re-read those descriptions in the OP, as they were a bit different, but for $15 I'd likely be in for a sub for a year. If only to have the ability to upload my console locked saves:)bomb:Mercenaries 2).

[quote name='strait edge follower']I want a sleeping dogs coupon !!!! Please let this be fake. Where is enuf when you need him ?[/QUOTE]

seriously it would amazing to get a sleeping dogs coupon. id bte at 20. hell 30 if i found one with the gSP code in it. theres still a few at my bestbuy. rented it once off redbox and liked it. should have gotten it back when bestbuy was matching TRU 2 for 60 sell :(
id love to get it before black friday. itd keep pushing catherine further back in my backlog :(

[quote name='Bmvc1']Don't see how these suck. Black Ops for $10 seems to be a given. MW3 for $20 is very likely.[/QUOTE]

One maybe two CoD coupons wouldnt have been bad but a whole themed CoD coupon package?

Means anybody with no interest in CoD is SOL for the whole month...

Pretty lame if you ask me

bread's done
Back