*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='therealdanhill']I don't see why everyone feels they are entitled to good deals just because they pay for a service that is supposed to give you good deals. Typical CAG mentality.[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause:It seems like quite a few expect EVERY month to have $5 and $10 games. Don't get me wrong. I'd love it if we got super cheap games every month.

But if people are smart and play these coupon games quickly during a good trade-in promotion at either GS or BB, they can make back what they paid and possibly even MORE.

However, I get the feeling that most of the people bitching about not getting a fairly new title for $5 or $10 are the ones who will just park the games on their shelf and stare at them sealed for the next 3 years. Games are meant to be played, not displayed like some plastic trophy for all of eternity. If you don't get a game for as cheap as you want or get as much back for it because you waited till doomsday to play it it's no one's fault but your own.;):booty: There's more than enough deals out there on games so you can find the price you're willing to pay for them if you're willing to look for the deals.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause::applause::applause:It seems like quite a few expect EVERY month to have $5 and $10 games. Don't get me wrong. I'd love it if we got super cheap games every month.

But if people are smart and play these coupon games quickly during a good trade-in promotion at either GS or BB, they can make back what they paid and possibly even MORE.

However, I get the feeling that most of the people bitching about not getting a fairly new title for $5 or $10 are the ones who will just park the games on their shelf and stare at them sealed for the next 3 years. Games are meant to be played, not displayed like some plastic trophy for all of eternity. If you don't get a game for as cheap as you want or get as much back for it because you waited till doomsday to play it it's no one's fault but your own.;):booty: There's more than enough deals out there on games so you can find the price you're willing to pay for them if you're willing to look for the deals.[/QUOTE]
I think the guy you quoted was being sarcastic. He was one of the people who felt entitled to good deal every month some pages back.

[quote name='kouleefoh']I think the guy you quoted was being sarcastic. He was one of the people who felt entitled to good deal every month some pages back.[/QUOTE]
Sarcasm isn't really that easy to determine on the internet at times.:razz:

[quote name='WNYX585AM']If you are just wanting PS Plus for a one time console transfer, a USB drive is a much more economical option.[/QUOTE]
Copy protected saves can only be transferred via system-to-system direct transfer or via cloud save.

I haven't checked in awhile, so I'm not sure how many saves are copy protected or if this is even still being used for newer releases.

[quote name='flix1']Copy protected saves can only be transferred via system-to-system direct transfer or via cloud save.

I haven't checked in awhile, so I'm not sure how many saves are copy protected or if this is even still being used for newer releases.[/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem with it, but my experience on transferring via USB is limited.

Are you mad, kid???

[quote name='alwayscheaper']You and the other whiners are annoying because you have no perspective. If you got an @gamer subscription you paid $1.50 an issue for 10 issues each with coupons. Not even considering the used game discount or tiv bumps, you're getting an immense profit on your $15 bucks and value. So shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

Only a couple days left to use the current coupons, but felt like putting my two cents in. Since they have the Ultimate Edition of Battlefield 3 for $60 that includes all the DLC, I tried using the coupon on it. It didn't work, but the guy had it overridden for me so I got BF3 with all DLC for $30.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause::applause::applause:It seems like quite a few expect EVERY month to have $5 and $10 games. Don't get me wrong. I'd love it if we got super cheap games every month.

However, I get the feeling that most of the people bitching about not getting a fairly new title for $5 or $10 are the ones who will just park the games on their shelf and stare at them sealed for the next 3 years. Games are meant to be played, not displayed like some plastic trophy for all of eternity. If you don't get a game for as cheap as you want or get as much back for it because you waited till doomsday to play it it's no one's fault but your own.;):booty: There's more than enough deals out there on games so you can find the price you're willing to pay for them if you're willing to look for the deals.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the same person who whined for months that the $1 K-Mart clearance games ended, talked shit on the person who you held responsible, and then was happy when they got a different job? Just wanted to make sure.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']The coupons work at the stores in Hato Rey and Rio Hondo, and I think some of the people there know how to sign you up, but I have had good experiences in Carolina more often. I used a coupon to get the prototype 2 ce in Carolina, with no problems, although I haven't tried to use the welcome packet coupons yet.[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot :)

Does anyone know if you get a new Welcome package for signing up for another year while currently subscribed, or do you need to let your current sub expire first? I would not expect it if I am a current subscriber, but you never know with BB.

Was lucky enough to find a Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition PS3. Rang up for $9.99 AC with no override needed!!

[quote name='Mikocouch']Dunno if this has been posted yet, but here are the coupons for 10/7 to 11/3.

a4ce4b69afb3cdd99b5c984a2b376f179812db19.JPG
[/QUOTE]

thanks for showing this, was wondering what coupons would be available for this month.

[quote name='stoned99']So for anyone on the fence concerning Lollipop Chainsaw, It is campy fun indeed, I used the mystery 5$ BB coupon to bring mine down to 15$, well worth it I think.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing to get that price for LC. I'm definitely enjoying it, I would recommend it for any fellow cult classic/b-movie fans out there. Seems like it would be reasonably easy to Platinum too, since it allows for multiple playthroughs and no "missed" trophies.

So does anyone know if the 20 dollars off of Black ops stacks with the 20 dollar pre order credit? Because if it does it might be worth the purchase of the 10 dollar magazine. I'm sort of kicking myself in the head because I subscribed to @Gamer like a week ago.

[quote name='spiderman4657']So does anyone know if the 20 dollars off of Black ops stacks with the 20 dollar pre order credit? Because if it does it might be worth the purchase of the 10 dollar magazine. I'm sort of kicking myself in the head because I subscribed to @Gamer like a week ago.[/QUOTE]
The coupon in the magazine is for black ops 1, and the pre-order $20 promotion is for black ops 2...

[quote name='spiderman4657']So does anyone know if the 20 dollars off of Black ops stacks with the 20 dollar pre order credit? Because if it does it might be worth the purchase of the 10 dollar magazine. I'm sort of kicking myself in the head because I subscribed to @Gamer like a week ago.[/QUOTE]

Um .......

[quote name='htz']The coupon in the magazine is for black ops 1, and the pre-order $20 promotion is for black ops 2...[/QUOTE]
Lol wow I assumed the 20 off coupon was for black ops 2 not for the 1st one. No wonder everyone has been complaining, thanks alot.

So how long should I wait before contacting cs about not getting a welcome package or any gamer mags. Joined in July, still nothing...

[quote name='ritchardf']So how long should I wait before contacting cs about not getting a welcome package or any gamer mags. Joined in July, still nothing...[/QUOTE]

They come out in batches I've read on here, maybe 4 times a year. If I'm won't, sorry, just what I've seen on here

[quote name='Investor']Great post. Now watch all these so called veterans here come and bash you with word like "entitlement" and for complaining.

I'm with you. These coupons sucks, and I can't see Best Buy dropping so much from sales so that the games are $10 after the coupons.

And no. You paid for a product that guaranteed at least $100 in savings with every issue, so you should expect some good deals right? They might as well tell you that you can save thousands of dollars off MSRPs and then give you coupons for $10 to $20 off these over-priced items, so that no one is able to take advantage of them.

The coupons had been great when the magazine started out. The past 2 months sucks. Only a last minute drop for ME3, which everyone was anticipating to pick up for $10 at the beginning of the magazine cycle, saves this month's magazine from being a disaster.[/QUOTE]

seriously dude you need to shut the fuck up. how are you gonna say that shit? when the magazine started out??? if you are referring to the batman and me 2 coupons fiasco, then thats not when the mag started. thats when they suckered your ass in. btw i wouldnt even say suckered as we have been getting great deals. the last couple months sucked? from what i remember me3 was 10 bucks, prototype 2 20 bucks, lollipop chainsaw 20 bucks, bf3 vanllia for some premium 10 or 30. THATS 1 ISSUE. btw i think it was great how this issue did not require any overrides for collectors editions...so how can you say its not a good deal, ME3 CE for 10 bucks?! ur retarded.

issue before that we had kingdoms of amalur for 10 bucks, i remember there were some dragon age for 5 dollars.

jeez man seriously quit ur complaining, because people like you complain yet ur the first ones to get your coupons and use em on anything and everything and still complain. ur like someone on welfare that dosent have shit, and still complains they dont get more.

ill give you some advice, bby is obviously trending in the way they have their sales done. it usually is the last week of the month of the coupons that sale prices or msrp drops seem to occur. is this is a coincidence? NO! it a strategy. if they can sell the game at a higher price and profit margin why not??? wouldnt you? then so that they can clear stock for the upcoming games, they lower their margin and sell at a lower price. GET A CLUE...STOP BITCHING. sick of whiners.

[quote name='shadowkast']They come out in batches I've read on here, maybe 4 times a year. If I'm won't, sorry, just what I've seen on here[/QUOTE]

lol dude ive contacted someone from bb mods, i havent received one since march.....lol and im pretty pissed about it because there are some good offers ID love for this coming holiday season, the strategy guide, the b2g1 free coupon...sheesh...come on bby! im at my wits end not getting this "WELCOME' coupon.

[quote name='gepet0']If I tried last months lolipop chainsaw coupon would it work? is the date suppose to be caught by employee or system?[/QUOTE]

unless you get a manager override, the answer is no

[quote name='ritchardf']So how long should I wait before contacting cs about not getting a welcome package or any gamer mags. Joined in July, still nothing...[/QUOTE]
If you haven't received anything by now and it's been around 3 months or so since you joined, then I'd say to hop on the BB forums and make a thread stating exactly when you signed up and asking what your status is.

If it's that maybe they didn't process the actual Gamers' Club Unlocked barcode in the transaction, then you may have a fight on your hands. I know it took around 2 months of going back and forth with the BB mods on the forums to get unlocked, since they failed to scan the pamphlet to actually sign me up for the $15 Unlocked program when trying and re-trying the transactions 2-4 times.

Best bet until they get it fixed though is to go in store every month with the receipt from when you signed up and see if they'll let you use any coupons from the store copy of the magazine. That's what I had to do for two months.

The best way to know if they signed you up right though is if you sign into your Reward Zone account and you see Gamer's Club Unlocked listed with an expiration from a year from July.

bread's done
Back