UPDATED: Deals at Overstock: SC: Chaos Theory (GC) $7, Otogi 2 (Xbox) $12, and more!

lpj8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I hope this isn't a repost:

Click here:
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (GC) $7
Free shipping code: 85704
It should come out to 7 bucks shipped.
Not a bad deal for a great game.

Other deals (Thanks Mattcube64, Pookymeister1234, illennium, megaseadramon):

:xbox:
007: Everything or Nothing
$8 $10
Cold Fear $8
Doom 3 $12 Collector's Edition $18
Dynasty Warriors 5 $18
Fatal Frame 2 $17
Godzilla: Save the Earth $10
Gun $15
King of Figthers 2002/2003 $16
NBA Street Vol. 3 $12
Time Splitters: Future Perfect $13
Total Overdose $12
Ultimate Spiderman $12
Wireless Arcade Stick $11
Xbox DVD Kit $8
[OOS]Darkwatch $10
[OOS]Indigo Prophecy $12
[OOS]Otogi II $12
[OOS]Sid Meier's: Pirates $12
[OOS]Suffering: The Ties that Bind $8

:ps2:
Beyond Good & Evil $12.49
The Getaway $10
Guilty Gear Isuka $16
Headhunter: Redemption $6
King of Fighters Maximum Impact Collector's Edition $10
Killzone $12
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal $12
Syphon Filter $10
Time Splitters: Future Perfect $12
Wild Arms III $11
[OOS]Digital Devil Saga 2 $22
「OOS]Resident Evil Chainsaw Controller $20
[OOS]Ultimate Spiderman Limited Edition $19.30

:gc:
Fight Night Round 2 $11
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death $8
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $7
True Crime NYC $12
X-Men Legends II $13

:ds:
Pac N Roll $13.61

:psp:
GripShift $12

:gba:
Rampart/Gauntlet $8
Rayman 10th Anniversary $13
Spy Hunter/Super Sprint $8

:pc:
Everquest II (CD) $6.50
[OOS]Quake IV Collector's Edition $14.30

icon1.gif
Strat Guide Deals
Atelier Iris 2 Guide - $10.49
Kingdom Hearts 2 Guide - $12.34

Damn them for having DDS 2 so cheap, 'cause now I'm going to have to track down the first one cheap (GC's were a total bust around me when it first dropped - and I checked 7 or 8 the first couple days). My GR has a disc only copy for $45 (which I might get if they have a 25% off used game sale, considering it is GR credit I'd be using).

Also picked up Legend of Kay. I don't know why, as this is the type of game that will probably be on clearance for $4 at CC in a few months. Just that urge to buy buy buy...

Just saw your post eau - when I ordered it said only 10 were left. But then I screwed around a bit (trying to enter coupon codes, etc) and when I refreshed it still said 10, which seemed odd to me. We'll see how many of these orders actually go through. I've gotten an email confirmation of my order, but of course, not of shipment yet. How is overstock with overselling? Does that happen to them? I haven't ordered anything from them in ages, and never something that was about to go OOS.

Dang, I bought way too much stuff. Oh well, I'll be happy when the packages arrive, but not so happy when my credit card bill arrives. But that's pretty much a monthly pattern thanks to CAG. ;)

Ordered Judge Dredd ($7, GC) and Xmen Legends 2 (GC) last night. Then Otogi 2 (XB), Darkwatch (XB), Legend of Kay (PS2), Suffering 2 (XB), and True Crime NYC (GC) today. Looks like I'm due for some gaming goodness this weekend.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='whoknows']I dont know if it has been mentioned yet, but Timesplitters: Future Perfect is $11.99 on PS2 http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=1104096

$13 on Xbox: http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=1104097

Both have free shipping.

EDIT: Damn...I was going to order the PS2 version but Overstock isnt taking paypal currently. If anyone wants to be nice and order it for me with their credit card and I'll pay them with paypal PM me.[/quote]

If you have a premium account your can use your paypal virtual credit card which just deducts from your paypal balance thats what I do.

I wouldn't reccommend paying with PayPal when buying with Overstock. I only use credit card for them now because their policy (which I found out the hard way from customer service) is that they do not give refunds when an item is out of stock if pay with PayPal (they do refund with credit cards), but only give store credit. But the double screw is that store credit can't be used on media items (games, CD's, DVD's, etc...) so I have about $30 in credit from the Radiata Stories preorder mess that I have to find a non-media item to spend on.

Just a warning. OS's policies aren't always super clear.

[quote name='m0dem']If you have a premium account your can use your paypal virtual credit card which just deducts from your paypal balance thats what I do.[/quote]

[quote name='brianmoy']I wouldn't reccommend paying with PayPal when buying with Overstock. I only use credit card for them now because their policy (which I found out the hard way from customer service) is that they do not give refunds when an item is out of stock if pay with PayPal (they do refund with credit cards), but only give store credit. But the double screw is that store credit can't be used on media items (games, CD's, DVD's, etc...) so I have about $30 in credit from the Radiata Stories preorder mess that I have to find a non-media item to spend on.

Just a warning. OS's policies aren't always super clear.[/QUOTE]

WTF? That is one of the worst policies I've ever heard of! Why the hell wouldn't they let you use it on media, given it was their fault? Oh well, I used a card anyway on my purchases.

[quote name='brianmoy']I wouldn't reccommend paying with PayPal when buying with Overstock. I only use credit card for them now because their policy (which I found out the hard way from customer service) is that they do not give refunds when an item is out of stock if pay with PayPal (they do refund with credit cards), but only give store credit. But the double screw is that store credit can't be used on media items (games, CD's, DVD's, etc...) so I have about $30 in credit from the Radiata Stories preorder mess that I have to find a non-media item to spend on.

Just a warning. OS's policies aren't always super clear.[/quote]

With paypal virtual card they treat it just like a credit card they have no idea its actually from paypal because its a mastercard. I never had trouble with it one time they didnt send two of my items and they were both OOS so they refunded it after it took them like 2 weeks but they refunded it.

Oh yeah, Also,

Romancing Saga is $18
Headhunter Redemtion for PS2 is $6 (haven't played this, but the first Headhunter on Dreamcast was cool)

Looks like a lot of the games listed are now OOS like the DDS2 and Otagi2. Dang and I wanted Indigo Prophecy too.

w00t. Finally ordered my stuff. Got Darkwatch on the Xbox, Gauntlet/Rampart on the GBA, and X-Men Legends 2 on the GCN. All that gaming goodness for just under 30 dollars.

I call that a pretty decent deal.

[quote name='brianmoy']Oh yeah, Also,

Romancing Saga is $18[/QUOTE]

The pic on that one is the Japanese case....they don't sell Japanese games, do they?

Ordered 5 games.

Ps2
Dragon Ball Tenkakiakajsdifjakljdfioj

xbox
Sufferinig ties that bind
Gun
Timesplitters
Ultimate spiderman

Just picked up:

PS2
Capcom Fighting Evolution
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Hot Shots Golf Fore

DVD
Fahrenhype 9/11 Companion Book/DVD

All for $33.29 after coupons, thanks OP and everyone who contributed!

Once again, I miss a couple of hours of online time and DDS2 goes on sale. I hate you guys.

Yet, I love you at the same time - nabbed me Romancing SaGa and Future Perfect. Thanks!

[quote name='illennium']They have Rez for $42.45 brand new before 10% discount. Is that a deal? I'm a bit out of the loop.[/quote]

Its not bad. I've seen it at Ebgames/Gamestop for 39.99 plus tax. It seems to be everywhere lately.

Question: Does Overstock do this sort of thing often? Is it a beginning of the month thing, or have I been shopping in all the wrong places?

Damn, I wish I would have known about DDS2. I don't recall that being there when this thread first appeared. I hope this gets cheap somewhere else soon. >.

Made a second order also with free shipping but no 10% off.

That James bond game for Xbox for $8
Fatal Frame II also for Xbox

Thanks again, but my CC doesn't like it lol.

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']Damn, I wish I would have known about DDS2. I don't recall that being there when this thread first appeared. I hope this gets cheap somewhere else soon. >.

[quote name='anderton']I can guarantee it wasn't. I would have jumped all over it. SMT4LYFE.[/quote]
I can attest to it. I checked the thread in the morning and there was no mention of DDS2. By mid-afternoon the DDS was already OOS :bomb:

Well, I broke & placed a second order:

Romancing Saga - $18
Beatdown - $10

Both for PS2. My local BB sold out of their $10 Beatdown's so I was glad to pick that one up. I'm absolutely done now! :p

[quote name='eau']I can attest to it. I checked the thread in the morning and there was no mention of DDS2. By mid-afternoon the DDS was already OOS :bomb:[/quote]

I didn't see the deal on DDS2 right away when I made the original post. depascal22 pointed it out and I added it yesterday afternoon. It was OOS within an hour or so after I added it to the OP.

Great deal, almost as good as the TRU $10 games... though a lot of them are also part of that. I picked up Wrestlemania XXI for $8 (I wanted it for $10 when TRU dropped it but couldn't find it anywhere), NBA Street V3 for $12 (BEST PRICE AROUND!! :lol: ), and Ultimate Spiderman for $12. All 3 xbox games shipped for $32. Oh happy day. :razz:

I'm surprised NBA Street V3 is still in stock at $12 new. Does everyone and their mother own it already? I've been waiting more than a year for this one to drop below the $20 mark. I Love CAG. :grouphug:

Is Jak II any good? They have that for $12 also.
Also, all PS2:
Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $12
Get On Da Mic Bundle (Includes Microphone) $14
SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SeaLs $12

Sweet... Looks like my DDS2 shipped. I was really worried when I got an email just now from overstock that was titled "Information about your order". I figured that was an OOS or backorder notice.

Now I REALLY need to track down a DDS1 :whistle2:k

[quote name='jjz203']I'm surprised NBA Street V3 is still in stock at $12 new. Does everyone and their mother own it already? I've been waiting more than a year for this one to drop below the $20 mark. I Love CAG. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

I would have grabbed it if it were for either of the other two systems. :whistle2:(

[quote name='trunks982']when did u guys post DDS2? i checked this morning and it was sold out.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday, when the sale started. It went OOS pretty quickly.

[quote name='io']Sweet... Looks like my DDS2 shipped. I was really worried when I got an email just now from overstock that was titled "Information about your order". I figured that was an OOS or backorder notice.

Now I REALLY need to track down a DDS1 :whistle2:k[/quote]

Saw a 'new' and a used copy at Gamestop around here. Might be able to score one there - though not exactly at a cheapass price.

bread's done
Back