[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
New deal from Saugagamers!

One promo code per customer.

You should get the code within 24-48 hours maximum. (Unless otherwise stated on the site) They now charge in USD and are open to the world.

Playstation Plus 12 Months - $56.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $54.49 USD

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $51.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $49.49 USD

PSN Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XL Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I believe we got that cleared with you. Even if it's 2 different people but same billing address (household) our system will automatically flag it. However, we honoured both and sent them to you and your significant other :)

Hi, yes we do send a separate email titled "your item has been shipped..." scroll to the bottom right and the tracking number is the redemption code. Yours was sent, I recall from your profile image :)

Hi, you should've got yours too. Please take a look at junk folder if you haven't.
Ah yes, sorry, forgot to update my post! Thank you so much! Problem with having a husband who is also a gaming nerd. ;)

Thanks for this cause I was really looking for a deal on PS+ and Xbox Live and is way cheaper than anything else I've seen in a while.

Ended up buying one of these yesterday morning and I'm still waiting on my code, fingers crossed

Why don't these guys setup like all other resellers to get the code automatically when you pay, last time 6 months ago, I tried to buy psn code 3 business days later zero, I bought it elsewhere for 3 dollars more and got the code in 5 minutes , now over 24 hours later for the Xbox code and nothing. Get you stuff together already.

Yeah, I'm over 24 hours on an Xbox code too. I emailed and their auto-responder said up to two days. Don't need it immediately, but it's nice to not have open orders pendins.

They need to serve up codes faster than 2 business days. That's the cover they use for poor service. Let's automate this process, we are in the 21st century , not 1970.

20 hours and counting for PS+ here. I agree the process needs to be automated for the code.

Why don't these guys setup like all other resellers to get the code automatically when you pay, last time 6 months ago, I tried to buy psn code 3 business days later zero, I bought it elsewhere for 3 dollars more and got the code in 5 minutes , now over 24 hours later for the Xbox code and nothing. Get you stuff together already.

Yeah, I'm over 24 hours on an Xbox code too. I emailed and their auto-responder said up to two days. Don't need it immediately, but it's nice to not have open orders pendins.

They need to serve up codes faster than 2 business days. That's the cover they use for poor service. Let's automate this process, we are in the 21st century , not 1970.

20 hours and counting for PS+ here. I agree the process needs to be automated for the code.
We do have auto fulfillment but when we run a massive sale it is constantly turned on and off as both automatic and manual fraud checks required. EDI which stands for electronic data interchange is used in order to automatically fulfill the order via our vendor. Our vendor sets the time frames, not us. Fraud for digital goods are growing and we need to protect ourselves and ensure little to no fraud in order to bring YOU these low prices. In terms of orders which are manually processed, a spreadsheet is sent to the vendor and the codes are automatically sent back activated, ready for processing.

Prior to purchasing, the time frames are clearly written in bold text in the very first line. All PS+ orders were processed and sent out there are currently 0 pending except for 2 which are flagged for fraud and being reviewed by our PayPal rep.

On normal days, where there are no sales, auto fulfillment is switched on during business hours and turned off when we close.

We hope this helps clear the air. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask :)

EDIT: For the time being, as clearly listed in the item description, PS+ orders can take up to 48 hours and XBL orders can take up to 2 business days. Again, these are set by our vendor. PS+ orders are going out much much faster than 48 hours.

I bought an Xbox code and am still waiting for a code, no other vendor complains or raises their pricing and not automate. Let's get some appropriate consumer demand in place .

Same here. About to cancel. I should have known this wasn't legit..
Not saying or knowing how legit, but excuses for lack of automation does not inspire confidence. Nice to see the company can respond online, but take that energy and apply pressure to your 3rd party service to deliver. You are responsible regardless , you can't take orders and blame a 3rd party.

I'm disappointed the price changed, but the complainers are being pathetic. If you don't like the terms, don't agree to them. A smaller vendor needs safeguards, especially on something that can be used to facilitate fraud via stolen payments and laundered.

I'm disappointed the price changed, but the complainers are being pathetic. If you don't like the terms, don't agree to them. A smaller vendor needs safeguards, especially on something that can be used to facilitate fraud via stolen payments and laundered.
Thank you very much for understanding.

Please send an email with your CAG username after your order is placed and I'll credit back the difference for you.

Enjoy!

I rather get my codes on time than a 3 dollar price differance thank you. Can you do that? After 72 hours?
All PlayStation orders were processed a long time ago, all under 24 hours. Check your junk folder. If you don't see it email in or PM me here.

Ordered a PS Plus with the new code.  2nd order from you guys, didn't have any issues in the past.

Ordered the xbox version around 9:30 AM on Friday after seeing this thread and received my code (which has been successfully redeemed) around 2:30 AM this (Monday) morning. So that's a total of around 65 hours, but it was delivered in less than one business day. Sure it would be great to have gotten it faster but I am completely satisfied that I received what I ordered well within the two business days advertised. 

Seriously. I have purchased 2 PS+ codes from them in the past. Saved enough that waiting a few days isn't that big a deal. Recommended them to several friends and people I know on another forum. A friend of mine ordered a Live code on Friday and got his code in less then 24 hours.

I don't wait till the last possible second to renew my subscriptions so waiting a few days to get it isn't going to kill me.

Ordered the xbox version around 9:30 AM on Friday after seeing this thread and received my code (which has been successfully redeemed) around 2:30 AM this (Monday) morning. So that's a total of around 65 hours, but it was delivered in less than one business day. Sure it would be great to have gotten it faster but I am completely satisfied that I received what I ordered well within the two business days advertised.
. Still waiting, my criticism is that I see the guy answer emails, post new offers, send emails. But not move things along. Why ask me to pm and then leave me hanging. Happy you got yours.

They are slow, yes. All the edi jumbo jumbo means zero, if everyone else send you the code in 5 minutes. Sounds like they need to invest in tech.

For those wondering if the site is legit, I have ordered twice from them now and have received my code within about 24 hours :) Weird name, but good price lol
I have also gotten ps+ from them twice. First time I got the code in a few hours, second time it took a couple days.

bread's done
Back