[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
New deal from Saugagamers!

One promo code per customer.

You should get the code within 24-48 hours maximum. (Unless otherwise stated on the site) They now charge in USD and are open to the world.

Playstation Plus 12 Months - $56.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $54.49 USD

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $51.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $49.49 USD

PSN Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XL Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it take a couple days? I'm not asking for the card itself. They don't have these codes on stock? Just scratch off the card and give me the code, like I ordered. LOL

Just over 24 hours for my order to complete.

Definitely not "instant gratification" level, but not the worst thing I've been through. 

Thank you for the service.

Assholes charged me $5 for getting a refund on an order they couldn't fulfill.
We haven't had a single order to date which we weren't able to fulfill.

Why does it take a couple days? I'm not asking for the card itself. They don't have these codes on stock? Just scratch off the card and give me the code, like I ordered. LOL
We don't scratch cards, if we did it would take weeks to process the amount of orders we fulfill on a daily basis. In the item description, the very first bolded line will state the exact turnaround time. Upon checking out you are also given an approximate turnaround time. All orders are being fulfilled on time as described.

Took 4 days for me
It took less than 2 business days for your specific order which had clearly stated in the first line of the item description, prior to purchase, "The item is digital delivery and will be sent to your e-mail within 2 business days of purchase."

To all the others in the CAG Community, we appreciate your support and will continue to bring you the best deals! :)

I also ordered from saugaGamers on cybermonday with their discount code and received/successfully redeemed  my ps plus code this morning.. I can understand why ppl are upset but it was worth the price to wait a couple days, for me at least.

I've ordered from SaugaGamers twice (once for PS+, once for XBL).  Both times I got my codes within the time period stated on their website.  I don't understand why people are complaining. The time is clearly stated on the website.  If you want an instantaneous code go pay full price someplace else.

Totally agree, i think these people are selfish.

If you can't wait 2 days, why didn't you place order 2 days earlier ?

Interesting that the company did not answer this message it was there when he responded. They don't understand that this " 2 business day" cover that they only do is a problem.
We didn't answer the question because we already dealt with the customer through private communication.

We understand you may be upset, but again, the time frame is clearly stated and your code was sent within the time frame. We're going to kindly ask you to stop attacking us. Thank you.

We didn't answer the question because we already dealt with the customer through private communication.

We understand you may be upset, but again, the time frame is clearly stated and your code was sent within the time frame. We're going to kindly ask you to stop attacking us. Thank you.
Not attacking, I have a right to an opinion, you took 4 days , slow, low tech . Those are facts. Thanks for the good price though. Not sure it's worth it. But best of luck in your business, hope you can take constructive crisitsm better, invest in technology. Peace

Im still waiting. Ordered mine on friday and its Thursday. Still waiting
It was definitely sent. Check your inbox/junk for an email titled "your item has been shipped..." and the tracking number located on the bottom right will be the redemption code.

If you still cannot locate the email, simply email or call us between 11AM-11PM EST and we can resend it.

Jimbo, I usually try to keep the OP promos current, All depends when Sauga tells me them. =D
Yes, PS+ is now $45.99 using promo code FRIDAY or MONDAY.

Promo code WINNING if buying 2+ and will give you them for $44.99 each.

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months is $37.99 using promo code XBL. We brought these back in stock but are super limited.

All prices are subject to change but we'll attempt to update as quick as we can should there be any changes or better promo codes.

if we can find the old $49.99 psn cards, would they still ring up that price and work?
Shows up that price in cart. But I hadn't seen the digital download, which is less hassle unless you want the physical card for a gift or something.

So I ended up finding a stack of the $49.99 priced 12 month PS+ cards @ my local Best Buy. I purchased two years for $44.99 each. Make sure to buy them separately in-store. When rung up together, only one card was getting the GCU discount bringing it down to $44.99, while the other one remained full priced at $49.99.

Awesome deal! Especially if you have reward certficates/gift cards or you just want to earn some points.

please update OP with this better deal :D

We're at $43.99 using promo code VIP because everyone at SaugaGamers is a VIP.

Forgot to add it into CAG.

So I ended up finding a stack of the $49.99 priced 12 month PS+ cards @ my local Best Buy. I purchased two years for $44.99 each. Make sure to buy them separately in-store. When rung up together, only one card was getting the GCU discount bringing it down to $44.99, while the other one remained full priced at $49.99.

Awesome deal! Especially if you have reward certficates/gift cards or you just want to earn some points.

please update OP with this better deal :D

Shows up that price in cart. But I hadn't seen the digital download, which is less hassle unless you want the physical card for a gift or something.

if we can find the old $49.99 psn cards, would they still ring up that price and work?

If you're a BestBuy GCU member, the older physical one-year Playstation Plus cards are $44.99 after GCU discount with free two-day shipping (which could be faster than waiting for a digital code depending on current turn-around time).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-plus-12-month-membership/9928881.p?skuId=9928881

I believe XBL is still $39.99 using promo code FRIDAY or MONDAY. We're planning on restocking those today/tomorrow as well because we're running low. However, all quantities are limited and pricing is subject to change.
None of these promo codes are working for me with XBL

I have a quick question about psn plus membership.  If I purchase one 12-month psn plus membership for my account, is it possible for my two ps4 consoles under same account to play online at the same time?

I and my brother have two ps4 under the same account. I know playing the same game online is not possible. However,if we own a 12-month membership in one account, for example, is it possible for me to play street fighter online while my brother is playing battlefield 1 online at the same time?

In simple, is it possible for two people to login the same account with psn plus to play online but in different games at the same time?

I remember ps3 cannot allow two people to login the same account online at the same time.

Thank you.

How fast is the digital delivery? My PSN expires tomorrow (yeah yeah Christmas messed up my timeline).
Ordered mine on christmas eve afternoon still havent got my code at this moment.

I have ordered from them multiple times in the past. Each time I got my codes within a day after I placed order even the first time they popped up on CAG which they supposedly oversold. A little disappointed with their turn around time this time but it was the holidays so I'll wait til end of today.

I got mines within hours from both orders (one with VIP code and the other with WIN code), pretty happy with my experience.  Oh, I paid with PayPal and no tax of course.

Edit - forgot to say that the orders were for PS+.

Ordered mine on christmas eve afternoon still havent got my code at this moment.

I have ordered from them multiple times in the past. Each time I got my codes within a day after I placed order even the first time they popped up on CAG which they supposedly oversold. A little disappointed with their turn around time this time but it was the holidays so I'll wait til end of today.
I ordered 1 on Christmas day and received mine on the 26th. Check your spam messages or sign-in with your order number and look at the tracking number they provided (That is the code)

I ordered 1 on Christmas day and received mine on the 26th. Check your spam messages or sign-in with your order number and look at the tracking number they provided (That is the code)

Hehe i did all that. I'm sure they just got overloaded with orders and it'll be in my email eventually.

Have ordered from these guys in the past. Legit and always arrived earlier than stated. Of course your mileage may vary if they are hammered but it sounds like they have addressed those issues. I would recommend them solidly.

bread's done
Back