USED $15 Zelda OOT, $8 Sly, RDR, L4D2, $22.XX MGS HD AFTER -$10 COUP/GCU @ BestBuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
MOST QUESTIONS REGARDING PRICES, @GAMER MAG, GAMERS CLUB UNLOCKED(GCU) CAN BE FOUND IN THE OP OF THE MARCH @GAMER COUPON THREAD LINKED BELOW

There's a $10 off used game coupon for games $19.99 OR MORE in the March @Gamer Mag that stacks w/the extra 10% off for being unlocked
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316177

There's a $10 off used game coupon for games $29.99 OR MORE

:pray: PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK on getting the @Gamer Coupons to work online(make sure you "kudo" the post to make it count)
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807

Sound Off below BestBuy wants to know(make sure you "kudo" the post to make it count)
:pray:PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK on what YOU WANT to see from an Official BestBuy rep here on CAG:
***What type of deals would interest YOU?
***What promos should be implemented/eliminated?
***What deals have other retailers done that BestBuy needs to adopt?
What improvements are needed for the Gamers Club/Gamers Club Unlocked?
Exclusive coupon packs for CAG's, $10 or $20 pre-order credit on any title...
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/An-Official-BestBuy-rep-joining-CAG/idi-p/475221
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9420240#post9420240

BB trade in estimator(for those with "big plans")
http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/QuoteCalculatorVideoGames.cfm

:psp:Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact $13.XX
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Naruto+...31.p?id=1218446816657&skuId=3976131&st=Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact&lp=1&cp=1​

:ps3::360:LOTR:War in the north $12.50(only X360 is listed coming soon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

:ps3::360:Elder Scrolls Skyrim $31.XX
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

:ps3::360: Battlefield 3 $31.XX
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##1##6&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

:ps3::360::wii::3ds: COD MW3 $31.XX

:3ds:Zelda OOT $14.99 before 10% off GCU
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Leg...93.p?id=1218346774479&skuId=2716593&st=legend of zelda&lp=6&cp=1

CREDIT TO htz FOR LIST OF NOTABLE $8 games(AFTER $10 OFF COUPON & 10% GCU)

:ps3:PS3
COD 4
LittlebigPlanet
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
LA Noire
Homefront
The Sly Collection
Borderlands
Red Dead Redemption
God of War 3

:360:X360
LA Noire
Gears of War Pack
Homefront

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to purchase L4D 2 for 9.99 after 10 coupon, but no store has it in stock. My only option is to buy it for $19.99 and have it shipped to store , then return it and buy it again for 9.99 using coupon. It be easier if you could use coupons for online purchases.

[quote name='ger2396']I would like to purchase L4D 2 for 9.99 after 10 coupon, but no store has it in stock. My only option is to buy it for $19.99 and have it shipped to store , then return it and buy it again for 9.99 using coupon. It be easier if you could use coupons for online purchases.[/QUOTE]post here that way we can get them to work online
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807
the more people who do it the faster it'll happen

[quote name='ger2396']I would like to purchase L4D 2 for 9.99 after 10 coupon, but no store has it in stock. My only option is to buy it for $19.99 and have it shipped to store , then return it and buy it again for 9.99 using coupon. It be easier if you could use coupons for online purchases.[/QUOTE]

Thinking of doing the same, as most of the games I want are not currently in any of my local stores' stocks. Anyone have success doing this before?

I bought a copy of WKC2 for $15-ish after coupon... only to open it at home and find the original WKC disc inside. Lovely. :/

[quote name='mdmusick']I bought a copy of WKC2 for $15-ish after coupon... only to open it at home and find the original WKC disc inside. Lovely. :/[/QUOTE]

Oh wow that sucks I hope you don't have any problems returning it.

Speaking of WKC2 how is it compared to the first one? I could tolerate the first one's slow gameplay but not enough to keep it for the $45 I had payed for it :whistle2:k

[quote name='Enuf']Updated OP
Don't know how I missed it but Skyrim is $31.XX but OOS on 360[/QUOTE]

Well the price of it new right now is $39.99 which is oddly cheaper than the used price, before the coupons are applied of course.

[quote name='Motoki']Well the price of it new right now is $39.99 which is oddly cheaper than the used price, before the coupons are applied of course.[/QUOTE]They still need to get the kinks out of the system LOL

[quote name='Enuf']If you want to get deals = to $10 batman AC or better, sooner & more often then you should be speaking up.
Also, there's only one thing stopping the coupons from being able to be used online....
Those of you who couldn't get in on the ME2, Rage, Bulletstorm or Batman deals due to stock or El Hoardo should be 1st in line. Also, since the site updates faster & doesn't close plus the price can be cheaper...getting the coupons to work online would also net better deals...CAG deals.

Once enough people kudos(please post too it really helps) then it'll happen. I hope we can get it done fast enough that by black friday people will have more than 1 option to get deals.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/An-Official-BestBuy-rep-joining-CAG/idi-p/475221

you don't even have to leave CAG
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9420240#post9420240[/QUOTE] response in links

FYI: It should be noted that both Borderlands(Borderlands GOTY) and Dragon Age Origins(Dragon Age Origins Ultimate) are showing the 'complete' editions on their listings online for $19.99.

[quote name='akir']Does anyone know if I did a ship to store if I could use coupons on that purchase while picking the game up?[/QUOTE]

You would probably have to do a return/re-buy to use the coupons.

I was hoping they would have a used copy of Alice Madness Returns available at my store, but it doesn't look like that will be happening any time soon. Been wanting to pick that game up for awhile now. Also RDR would be nice, but I'll probably just wait for the complete edition to drop to $20. Held off buying it for this long, so it won't bother me to wait any longer.

[quote name='astr0boy']Hey Enuf, great job maintaining this thread. I've saved a ton of money thanks to you man.

+15 Paragon[/QUOTE]not a problem CAG has save me tons too just giving back to the community.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I was hoping they would have a used copy of Alice Madness Returns available at my store, but it doesn't look like that will be happening any time soon. Been wanting to pick that game up for awhile now. Also RDR would be nice, but I'll probably just wait for the complete edition to drop to $20. Held off buying it for this long, so it won't bother me to wait any longer.[/QUOTE]Damn, that sucks you missed the BB deal when several of the GOTY where $20(RDR, LA Noire, GTA IV)

So I was just in the store and tried to use the $10 off pre-owned games coupon with the 10% GCU discount to buy Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ($19.99), but when they rang it up, the discount wasn't applied, and when we went to Customer Service they said they wouldn't be able to give me the $10 off because the GCU discount made it less than $19.99.

I'm not upset about it, but what's the deal? Everyone else hasn't had a problem with it, right?

[quote name='TheJayxor392']So I was just in the store and tried to use the $10 off pre-owned games coupon with the 10% GCU discount to buy Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ($19.99), but when they rang it up, the discount wasn't applied, and when we went to Customer Service they said they wouldn't be able to give me the $10 off because the GCU discount made it less than $19.99.

I'm not upset about it, but what's the deal? Everyone else hasn't had a problem with it, right?[/QUOTE]
Coupon and my unlock discount worked fine for me with Socom 4. $19.99(socom 4)-$10(coupon)-2(10%off)=$8 total.

[quote name='TheJayxor392']So I was just in the store and tried to use the $10 off pre-owned games coupon with the 10% GCU discount to buy Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ($19.99), but when they rang it up, the discount wasn't applied, and when we went to Customer Service they said they wouldn't be able to give me the $10 off because the GCU discount made it less than $19.99.

I'm not upset about it, but what's the deal? Everyone else hasn't had a problem with it, right?[/QUOTE]

Nah, you got screwed. I've purchased Alice Madness Returns; Socom 4; Gears of War Triple Pack; and Left 4 Dead 2. All were $19.99 games and the coupons/Unlocked discount worked fine on all transactions (4 separate transactions at 4 different stores no less). I'd try again with different CS reps or try a different store if possible...

picked up shadows of the damned 360 for $13 and change. pristine/complete. gonna put my ps3 copy on my trade list since i like 360 controller better for shooters. so happy.

Still trying to decide if I can use this coupon at all. I'm half interested in Left 4 Dead 2, but only for the single player and I'm wondering if it's worth it for that even at $8.

Probably would get WKC2 but it's not available anywhere around me.

[quote name='Birbo']Thanks for the heads up on these Enuf. Been trying to figure out what to use my $10 off coupon on. So which shooter is better, SOCOM 4 or Homefront?[/QUOTE]

Both are fun. If you have Move/Sharpshooter, Socom works well with it.

[quote name='Gosha']Found a mint copy of Dead Rising Off the Record at a local BB. Picked it up for 15 after the coupon.[/QUOTE]
That is the one game I really want from this deal and it isnt anywhere near me. Nice find. I loved Dead Rising 2 and want off the record for the improved load times and different story. I never tire of killing zombies in creative ways.

Wondering if it's better to buy Heavy Rain at this price or just rent it? Hmm......

Does that price also included the Director's Cut version too?

I wish I could find a copy of Uncharted for $19.99. It's online, but it stating ship-to-store. I'd use the coupon, and pick it up for my dad. Maybe I'll have to take a look around when I go to work.

So these are good through April so hopefully MW3 will drop to $35 or so. Would love to get this sub $30!

[quote name='WV Matsui']So these are good through April so hopefully MW3 will drop to $35 or so. Would love to get this sub $30![/QUOTE]

I believe the coupon for $10 off any used game $19.99 or more is only valid until 4/7... not "through April."

[quote name='cheapfrag']I believe the coupon for $10 off any used game $19.99 or more is only valid until 4/7... not "through April."[/QUOTE]

Sorry that's what I meant haha

Pisses me off that they have MW3 new for $39.99 and used for $44.99. BS!

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Still trying to decide if I can use this coupon at all. I'm half interested in Left 4 Dead 2, but only for the single player and I'm wondering if it's worth it for that even at $8.

Probably would get WKC2 but it's not available anywhere around me.[/QUOTE]Be sure to kudo the idea of getting the coupons to work online link is in the OP.

[quote name='destro4eva']Wondering if it's better to buy Heavy Rain at this price or just rent it? Hmm......

Does that price also included the Director's Cut version too?[/QUOTE]If you can find it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I wish I could find a copy of Uncharted for $19.99. It's online, but it stating ship-to-store. I'd use the coupon, and pick it up for my dad. Maybe I'll have to take a look around when I go to work.[/QUOTE]damn you missed the Uncharted dual pack for $15-$20 several times last yr, try finding a deal on the dual pack.

Thanks for the heads up on the Sly Collection.

Now I have the digital version from PSN+, original PS2, and this collection...Definitely plan to actually finish this game for once and enjoy the sequels.

[quote name='Enuf']damn you missed the Uncharted dual pack for $15-$20 several times last yr, try finding a deal on the dual pack.[/QUOTE]
FYI: The Uncharted Dual Pack is $28.97 right now on clearance at Sears. The clearance drops seem to range from $2-5 or so per item, though they may not drop every month and unfortunately they're up to managers' discretion anymore.

Basically, that means that if a manager thinks their stock can sell out for a higher price, then they can ignore the price update and not activate it anymore. I had it happen with a WWE wrestling title for PS3. It was $20+ for months while every other Sears by me or that I was near sold out because it dropped to $5 or under.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']FYI: The Uncharted Dual Pack is $28.97 right now on clearance at Sears. The clearance drops seem to range from $2-5 or so per item, though they may not drop every month and unfortunately they're up to managers' discretion anymore. [/QUOTE]not good enuf since I scored it for $15 using an @gamer coupon last yr. BB gives me the clearance prices w/o waiting for clearance LOL.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Don't know if this was posted. X360 Used Games Currently have it filtered to go from low to high prices. $19.99 starts around the middle of the page.[/QUOTE]

Very helpful, thanks for posting this!!:applause:

Just an FYI:

:360: LOTR: War in the North is $24.99 used, $12.50 after coupon/Unlocked. Picked up a copy today. Great price and I figured that's OP-list worthy.

You can check stock on BB.com even though it lists the game as "Coming Soon". Stores around me were either listed as "Unavailable" or "Coming Soon" online and the stores with "Coming Soon" had stock in-store.

Want the PS3 version but it's not listed online at all so I'll just have to manually check stores for that one I guess...

On multiple occasions I almost picked up SOCOM 4 but everytime I remembered it had an online pass

Almost bit on Rayman too but couldn't make up my mind :/

[quote name='esalw822']Just an FYI:

:360: LOTR: War in the North is $24.99 used, $12.50 after coupon/Unlocked. Picked up a copy today. Great price and I figured that's OP-list worthy.

You can check stock on BB.com even though it lists the game as "Coming Soon". Stores around me were either listed as "Unavailable" or "Coming Soon" online and the stores with "Coming Soon" had stock in-store.

Want the PS3 version but it's not listed online at all so I'll just have to manually check stores for that one I guess...[/QUOTE]

The War in the North gets quite boring after awhile. Its kill 1000 of the same enemy, boss fight. Rinse & repeat. Ended up trading it in after that LOTR, LOTR tee & FEAR 2 for $20 deal

Been looking for Greatest Hits versions of Forza 3 and Mafia 2, but no dice. $8 for a full game and most of it's DLC included on disc would be extra sweet savings.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']On multiple occasions I almost picked up SOCOM 4 but everytime I remembered it had an online pass[/QUOTE]

I picked up Socom 4 used at Best Buy with the previous used coupon from last magazine. It had an unused code. I know it's taking a chance, but it is possible.

[quote name='mrclutch']I've picked Alice for 8ish after the coupon and Spidey SD for $8 ish also. Happy with those.[/QUOTE]

damn, i gotta be on the lookout for Alice. Totally didn't notice that one.

To my surprise, I found a copy of WKC2 today and bought it for $13. Cashier put the coupon back in the bag I just realized...might get one more game before it expires.

I think I asked this already but didn't see a response, is Left 4 Dead 2 worth $8 if I'm just going to play the "campaign?"

[quote name='mightymek']I picked up Socom 4 used at Best Buy with the previous used coupon from last magazine. It had an unused code. I know it's taking a chance, but it is possible.[/QUOTE]
Same thing for me when I picked up Socom 4 earlier this week. It came with an un-used online pass code.

bread's done
Back