Used Playstation 2 Wild Arms 3 Giveaway on July 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeJohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am giving away a used Playstation 2 Wild Arms 3 (complete) on July 22.

Just post here things that you are thankful for.

I will PM the winner on July 22. Good Luck!

Free shipping via first class mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thankful for CheapyD being such a cheapass he created a website for all of us other cheapasses to gather and find great deals.

I'm thankful for having an understanding and equally nerdy girlfriend who's parents like me, and a family I can get along with.

I'm thankful for being able to preview some anime series on youtube. Something about being able to see Wizards and Nausicaa right around the time I graduated college, literally right after final exams O_O Priceless.

I'm thankful that my Xbox 360 has finally arrived in the mail. I was so sad when I got the RROD for the third time, but now I can play Red Dead Redemption some more!

I am thankful for my lovely wife and our 3 cats. And video games, of course. RPGs are our favorite games, by far.

Im thankful for friends and deals on cheap ass gamer.
As fun cool CAG that always know how to brighten someones day.
Whether me or a friend

Thankful for this website and the contests it has introduced me too. I have won many things I've actually wanted since I've been here and the last thing I won before this was a snowman prop at a ticket drawing thing. I'm also thankful for you giving this away.

I'm thankful for my friends telling me about CAG, and all the great folks here who provide us with tips on the best deals and freebies.

Wild Arms 3 is definitely one of my top 5 RPGs during the PS2 era, I loved its unique art style and the wester theme. For the life of me I can not remember why I traded it away.

I'm thankful for the smell of rich mahogany, a good book, and the scent of a woman. o_O

Don't judge me.

I am thankful for a lot of things, many already said by other CAGs.

My friends, my family.

The fact that I'm alive and well, that I live in a country like this one.

All the experiences that I've come across, with the prospect of more to come. From the little things, like the excitement of receiving a new game in the mail, to the big, like watching my little brother grow up. Watching technology progress, or being enthralled by a video game or movie.

Meeting new people, or having a few beers with old friends.

Looking towards the future to a career and relationships.

The idea that out of millions of sperm, I happened to make it, that I have consciousness, with thoughts of my own, that I make my own actions even as I type this reply.

And of course, the CAG community. The deals, trades, and friendly people I've come across, the thoughtful discussions amongst gamers, the generosity of users like OP. Even the idea of being a part of a community of gamers who want the best deals to enjoy what they love most, games. Without this site, I'd feel alone in my "cheapass" mentality when it came to buying games.

I'm thankful for my family, friends, videogames, and CAGers who happen to give away the only Wild Arms game I haven't played yet. (Alter F Code doesn't count because it is a remake)

I am thankful to the primates, who begot humans and their ability to reason, which was tamed by Pythagoras and Socrates, preserved by Irish monks, who begot the Renaissance and Francis Bacon (empirical science), Galileo (physics), Descartes, Leibniz & Newton (calculus & mathematical physics), who begot Max Planck (quantum physics), Turing, von Neumann, Claude Shannon (the bit), Shockley (transistor), who begot the stored-program digital computer, the integrated circuit & signal processing, and eventually graphics, the Internet, and finally video gaming as we know it.

Oh yeah, that and coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back