Used Playstation 2 Wild Arms 3 Giveaway on July 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful for jrpg's which are fantastic to play during the summer considering that they take a long time to beat.

I'm thankful to be marrying my beautiful fiance next year.

Also thankful to have had 30 years with the best father a guy could have, god rest his soul.

I am thankful to be able to play video game every day I would like. Some of us are less fortunate and aren't able to play for various reasons.

What I'm thankful for is all the people in my life for they are the reason why I am who I am today. Also thankful for CheapyD for making this awesome website.

I'm thankful to have a loving fiance and most of all I am thankful for my baby boy. My son means to world to me and I honestly can't wait until he can be my gamer buddy.

Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone.

Im thankful for my best friend.

She is the only person in my entire life that ever treated me with any measure of kindness or actually gave a shit about me. I may not have much but atleast I have her to be my best buddy.

I figured this is safe since you cant see her face but thats her in her peso costume from katamari damacy she made, the night before she was in the dragon con first day parade.

peso.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankful for my great parents, being able to be a gamer, living in a good city, having great friend, and thankful for this wonderful site that exists to support my gaming habit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back