Valentines Day

Magehart

CAGiversary!
Valentines day is tomorrow and i'm curious how many people here have a date for Valentines day and if so what are your plans?

I have a date but i'm still trying to work out the planning aspect. The whether has been less than cooperative this week in California so a lot of my original ideas have gone out the window. Damn those 12 days of rain we get a year for falling on this weekend :bomb:.

fuck that, although I can't wait to hear all the stories of drama posted. lool

727_smiley_whipping_a_whip.gif

I did till she had to go back to Maryland due to her father. She wants to try out Rumble Masseuse though, so I guess that could be considered a date

Yeah, my life sucks

I'm sure that'll disappoint your dad.
[quote name='dmaul1114']No Kayden. Prostitutes don't count as dates.[/quote]

(
gen068.gif
)

We aren't really doing anything special. Just watching some movies and eating a heart shaped pizza, She wanted that so I'm just rolling with it. A restuarant near us serves these each year.

[quote name='keithp']Only if you take your hand out to dinner first.[/quote]

I nearly lol'd myself off my chair. Thank you for that, Sir.

I have a date but i'm not sure i want to do anything.

Valentines day is just way too crowded for my tastes. Everything is booked up well in advance as well.

Also, it's just not my day. I usually will break up with my girlfriends for something that happens on V Day.

Who knows though. I love that Pus$$ so I may just end up going.

My gf choose a restaurant she wanted to go to and the only reservation time was 9pm and they close at 10. SO we are going tonight instead, early vday.

bread's done
Back