Valkyria Chronicles 2 (psp) $27.99

Hm... I'm wondering if this wouldn't come out in the PSP Remaster series for the PS3?:whistle2:k It just isn't the same playing on the PSP, vs the PS3 for the original.

[quote name='Vinny']Hm... I'm wondering if this wouldn't come out in the PSP Remaster series for the PS3?:whistle2:k It just isn't the same playing on the PSP, vs the PS3 for the original.[/QUOTE]

Ooooooh I'd love to see that. Played II on the PSP a little and just can't get into it the same.

[quote name='Vinny']Hm... I'm wondering if this wouldn't come out in the PSP Remaster series for the PS3?:whistle2:k It just isn't the same playing on the PSP, vs the PS3 for the original.[/QUOTE]

Given that VC 3 has been released in Japan and Sega appears to not care about localizing it, I doubt they're going to go through the trouble of redoing VC 2 for PS3.

Geez guys, I know it's $20 at gamestop. I said for people who couldn't find one. I actually had a hard time finding a copy at gamestop, new or used.

And like I said, saving the gas and tax, it's only a few bucks difference.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Given that VC 3 has been released in Japan and Sega appears to not care about localizing it, I doubt they're going to go through the trouble of redoing VC 2 for PS3.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point but they never planned on bring Yakuza 3 over here but ultimately did. Sega, regardless of how far they've fallen, at least listens to its fans on occasion. Sometimes. Maybe.

Or maybe... they're working on a VC2 and VC3 HD Collection.:drool:

It would be nice, considering that I'm not planning on getting a PSP. I don't do much mobile gaming.

bread's done
Back