Vanquish (360/PS3) $16.99 at Toys R Us

[quote name='sgaldis']So would this work with the magazine coupon everyone has been talking about, making it $6.99???[/QUOTE]

Magazine coupon is for specific products. I don't remember if there is a vanquish game in the magazine coupons.

I hope I can find it in my store. On the site, multiple stores show up as having it. I probably won't be ordering online since when I bought games recently....it took a week for them to shipping it out and shows that I will be getting it in 2 weeks. If I'm paying 6 bucks for shipping...it shouldn't take that long. Hopefully the estmated date is just a bad estimate.

damn, well I wonder if this is a good enough price..it ain't no $14.99, but no reason to split hairs..wasn't this one of the top 5 shooters from last year? I'll give it a shot..

edit: and paypal for checkout made that a breeze!

Damn! I was ready to place a in-store pickup for the 360 version, now it's back up to $39.99.

EDIT: Oh sweet, now it's $16.99 again after refreshing a couple of times. Ordered for in-store pickup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still $16.99... I have no idea what kind of trolling TRU is pulling on you guys. :lol:

Perhaps it's worth submitting to Amazon? They're selling it for $30, heh.

The 360 version is still showing up as $39.99 for me. PS3 is $16.99. I tried clearing my cookies. It says the same thing when I go into their ONLINE ONLY SALE listing.

[quote name='Rhett']$5.28 shipping. Eugh!

Still $16.99 both systems, for me.

If only Amazon price matched...[/QUOTE]

thinking the same thing!!!

Just placed my order to pick up in store and came to $18.34. Was waiting for a $20 price and this just made my day already. :)

Had the same problem earlier with the price not showing up. Cleared history and it worked. In store pick up for me as well, quality buy at this price. Thanks OP and Epic Mickey thread for the heads up.

[quote name='youngavatar']It still show 16.99 for me but shipping is 5.28 bring the total for 22.27.

edit: rehett beat me to it[/QUOTE]

Use pick up @ store and avoid shipping, I just did.

[quote name='deletion']damn good deal. good price.[/QUOTE]

This is correct. Picking up this excellent game for the second time.

Edit: just noticed you can store pickup the dj hero 2 w/ turntable bundle for $20 also. well played, tru.

Damn, can not do in-store pick up at Time Square. Is this online price only or can I walk in and pick a copy?

[quote name='Masquerade']Damn, can not do in-store pick up at Time Square. Is this online price only or can I walk in and pick a copy?[/QUOTE]

In Stores & Online! SAVE BIG on select video game titles! - That's what it said under the game.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']In Stores & Online! SAVE BIG on select video game titles! - That's what it said under the game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was just handling other things and doing this too.

The brilliance of this game was not realized until my second playthrough. It grew even more when I attempted mission mode. The level design, enemy design, character control, and weapons blow me away. I got stuck on 950/1000 achievement points.

I don't have time to go into detail. But this game is very under appreciated.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Which is the better version? I have in-store pick up option for both of them. I was waiting for around $20 for this game.[/QUOTE].

I haven't played it, but the ps3 was the lead platform. I read in an interview that it's hard to tell the difference between the versions, so you probably can't go wrong.

Cmon amazon, match this...there is no local TRU for me!

It would be great if everyone goes to the product page at amazon and use the "tell us about a lower price" option. Thanks.

[quote name='GohanX'].

I haven't played it, but the ps3 was the lead platform. I read in an interview that it's hard to tell the difference between the versions, so you probably can't go wrong.

Cmon amazon, match this...there is no local TRU for me![/QUOTE]

Everyone please go to the amazon's product page and inform them of the lower price.

I locked in $19.25 TIV for PS3 version from Amazon. I plan on picking this up at TRU, playing it, then sending it in. Free rental!

EDIT: 360 versions also has a $19.25 TIV on Amazon.

[quote name='Masquerade']Damn, can not do in-store pick up at Time Square. Is this online price only or can I walk in and pick a copy?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']In Stores & Online! SAVE BIG on select video game titles! - That's what it said under the game.[/QUOTE]

^Here

[quote name='XenoNinjaX']anybody know if it's scanned for $17 at the store, or it's online deal only?[/QUOTE]
It says in store as well as online,and supposedly TRU started a policy now where they will match their own online store.

bread's done
Back