Various Borders Coupons - Exps 4/9/06

Xevious

CAGiversary!
You have to be a Borders Rewards Member to get the big 25% discount but signing up is free (and painless). Go to the information booth or the cash registar to sign up.

EDIT: SEE POST #8 FOR THE LATEST COUPONS

Gonna be using all three and repeatedly on the 25% off. There's no penalty for using more than one coupon right?

[quote name='Fire']Gonna be using all three and repeatedly on the 25% off. There's no penalty for using more than one coupon right?[/quote]

I dont know. You should tell us about your experiences though.

Is there a new one of these? Need some more. Didn't have any issue. The person was really nice and jsut let it slide but I guess YMMV.

[quote name='Fire']Is there a new one of these? Need some more. Didn't have any issue. The person was really nice and jsut let it slide but I guess YMMV.[/quote]

I personally dont see any new ones yet. Check back with me on Weds because thats when it seems I get these Borders coupons. Feel free to PM me if you need to.

[quote name='Fire']Gonna be using all three and repeatedly on the 25% off. There's no penalty for using more than one coupon right?[/QUOTE]

Usually don't mind if you have 2 coupons. But more than that and you might not be able to use them all. In the small print it says one coupon per person.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']expiring 4/9/06 ;)[/quote]

Whoops...Sorry. I corrected the mistake.

bread's done
Back