Venture Bros. Season 4 relaunches tonight-11:30pm EST

Apparently Adult Swim is FINALLY gonna start showing the rest of season 4 of Venture Bros. tonight after what seems like an eternity of reruns of older episodes.

All I can say, once again, is FINALLY!!!

I know there was already a thread for season 4, but after much searching I couldn't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't believe how long it takes for a season to air. I should've cracked open the first two season boxsets I still have from when Circuit City was still around. I think they had both seasons in a two pack for like $19 SHIPPED on Black Friday that year.

LOL Lost track of the seasons w/ how long it takes them to show them. I'll edit the title n OP in a bit.

Sorry bout the mistake there, but as I said with how long it takes for a season to air I lost track a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bardockkun']AND with Brock back now too. Let's not forget that.[/QUOTE]
what do you mean with brock back now? did the voice actor quit?

its been a looooong while since i watched adult swim. ever since they lost futurama i stopped.

[quote name='shosh']what do you mean with brock back now? did the voice actor quit?

its been a looooong while since i watched adult swim. ever since they lost futurama i stopped.[/QUOTE]
So I suppose you've been watching the new Futurama episodes on Comedy Central then? I watched the first couple of those, then I got bored with the series again and stopped watching it.

[quote name='shosh']what do you mean with brock back now? did the voice actor quit?

its been a looooong while since i watched adult swim. ever since they lost futurama i stopped.[/QUOTE]

not sure what the background for the writers to not write him in, but he wasn't a major part till the last 1 or 2 episodes.

Incidently.. the voice actor also sounds ALOT like the cop in the new scooby doo mysteries, but I haven't tailed the credits to pair the names yet...

[quote name='xycury']not sure what the background for the writers to not write him in, but he wasn't a major part till the last 1 or 2 episodes.

Incidently.. the voice actor also sounds ALOT like the cop in the new scooby doo mysteries, but I haven't tailed the credits to pair the names yet...[/QUOTE]
well the old actor was the tick in the live tv show. or did they change the actor for brock?

[quote name='xycury']not sure what the background for the writers to not write him in, but he wasn't a major part till the last 1 or 2 episodes.

Incidently.. the voice actor also sounds ALOT like the cop in the new scooby doo mysteries, but I haven't tailed the credits to pair the names yet...[/QUOTE]
The guy's name is Patrick Warburton, he does ALOT of characters nowadays. He's been used in a ton of shows as of late.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0911320/

[/QUOTE]
Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick left ALOT of Brock out in past few seasons simply because they forgot to write him in. Season 3 especially, since that one they announced for awhile it would focus more on the secondary characters (like Billy, Pete, 21, 24 and Dermit among others). Season 4 they had to go with how they left the last season, so it was understandable there.

Serious funny here. I haven't laughed at anything this wacky since the first part of the season, can't wait for the rest of them.

I did not really understand how Phantom Limb got out. So his limbs can gain sentience, or was there something in the cup?

Man, I wish Colbert was still the voice of Incorrigible, unless they really record over in LA now.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']...I wish Colbert was still the voice of Incorrigible, unless they really record over in LA now.[/QUOTE]

I agree wholly. The episodes from the first two seasons with Mr. Impossible were always highlights.

As much as I like the Colbert Report I hate that Colbert's inability to do voice work hurts shows like this and Harvey Birdman.

bread's done
Back