[Very expensive] E3 Promo Items on eBay -- Zelda Twilight Princess DS Trailer

garfep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
169 (100%)
I threw some of my E3 promo stuff from 2005 on eBay. I know everyone is going to be angry about the prices, but I did add in the Best Offer feature, and they're just based upon what I've seen them go for on eBay in the past.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess DS Preview Cartridge

E305 XBox 360 Faceplate

If any CAGs decide to go against their cheapass nature and purchase either one, in addition to the bonus stuff listed in each auction I'll throw in a TON of extra E3 swag (demos, press kits, toys, etc.) and whatever you'd like from my tradelist if you're interested.

For the Zelda auction, just for CAGs I'll also throw in a Zelda: Twilight Princess t-shirt from E3, never worn, and the DS feather stylus from Phantom Hourglass.

For the faceplate auction, just for CAGs I'll also throw in a signed Penny Arcade comic featuring the Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 comic & Splinter Cell Spy Training comic.

If you're a CAG and win either auction, just send me an eBay message with your CAG username and a CAG PM with your eBay username.

Thanks for looking, in any case.

That Faceplate for the 360 looks fuck awesome. I would not pay that much for it but would be cool to have. Let me know if it does not sell and all you get is offers. CML and maybe we can work something out. :)

I have the exact same E305 faceplate. I do not have the original packaging as it was not sent to me with it when I won it on EBay back in 06 but I am wanting to sell/trade mine also if you don't win the OP's auction.

Hey man good luck :) I can't afford bidding on these but they're way cool for sure. Good luck selling them. Free bump ^_^

bread's done
Back