Veteran CAGs - 400 MSP contest! "I Liked CAG Before They Sold Out"

haha i like all the newbies trying to post to win too :), i think this is an awesome idea for a contest and 8 year old cag followers.

[quote name='icehouse']Just so people don't feel too bad about not winning, the code i got does not work. :( Still it was cool to see all the old timers come out of the woodwork.[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious. What an outstanding gentleman the OP is, to give you a used code for winning his contest.

:applause::applause::applause:

I got no shot, but much respect for Cheapy and the gang for all they've done for us through the years. VIVA la CAG!!

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']Well yeah, but I'd rather them be on Twitter than on here![/QUOTE]

Just for that I'm sending em all here.

[quote name='Blade']That is hilarious. What an outstanding gentleman the OP is, to give you a used code for winning his contest.

:applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

fuck you, I mistakenly gave the winner a code that I had already used. When he informed me of my mistake, I sent him a working code.

It was an honest mistake.

Seems a lot more of us joined around my time then I realized. lol

Can we still access the member list in # order? I want to say I was like #50 or 75...

[quote name='ryoga79']Seems a lot more of us joined around my time then I realized. lol

Can we still access the member list in # order? I want to say I was like #50 or 75...[/QUOTE]

If you hover over the link to your name, it's the number at the end. You were 4,944 ;)

Icehouse = 226; me = 1,743

bread's done
Back