CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
iconcircuitcity.gif
Circuit City
iconcircuitcity.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$149.99
System w/ Wireless Controller for $9.99 extra (thats 50% off)
$49.99
Area 51 w/ FREE Midway Arcade Treasures 2
$34.99
NBA Street V3
Brothers in Arms
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Ace Combat 5
$14.99
Sonic Heroes
MLB 2k5
Need for Speed UG
Sonic Mega Collection Plus 1
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
Area 51 w/ FREE Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Wrestlemania 21
Doom 3 w/ FREE $20 GC if purchased together w/ any Live Starter Kit
$34.99
NBA Street V3
Brothers in Arms
Mortal Kombat: Deception
$14.99
Sonic Heroes
MLB 2k5
Need for Speed UG
Sonic Mega Collection Plus 1
iconpcwin.gif

$37.99
Brothers in Arms
$24.99
Sims 2: University
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

iconxbox_r2.gif

Get an XBOX Live 3-Month Starter Kit instantly, w/ purchase of any of these XBOX games. $39.99 value (kind of confusing on which of the six it applies to, it definitely applies to the $39.99 titles, so it would only make sense to apply to the others as well...also, it doesn't spell out, "FREE", it says exactly what I typed above in violet)
$49.99
Wrestlemania 21
Doom 3
Unreal Championship 2
Jade Empire
$39.99
First to Fight
Halo 2
$34.99
Air Flow Wireless Controller
iconpsp_r2.gif

$39.99
MVP Baseball
NBA Street Showdown
THUG 2: Remix
ATV
iconds.gif

$149.99
System
$29.99
World Championship Poker
iconpcwin.gif

$49.99
Guild Wars
$39.99
Empire Earth 2
SWAT: Urban Justice
$34.99
Stronghold
icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Area 51
RE: Outbreak F2
Splinter Cell: CT
$39.99
SW: Legos w/ FREE SW: Episode 3 movie ticket
$24.88
Wireless Controller
$15.88
Socom 2
Ratchet & Clank: GC
Sly Cooper & the TR
ATV Offroad Fury 2
iconxbox_r2.gif

$69.99
12 month Live Kit
$49.99
Area 51
Unreal Championship 2
Wrestlemania 21
$39.99
SW: Legos w/ FREE SW: Episode 3 movie ticket
$37.77
Doom 3
$24.88
Wireless Controller
icongamecube.gif

$49.99
iconds.gif

$29.99
Polarium
$25.88
World Championship Poker
icongbasp_r1.gif

$29.99
Mario Party
$25.88
SW: Legos
iconpcwin.gif

$42.88
Sims 2
$39.99
Act of War: DA
$34.99
Zoo Tycoon 2
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Stronghold
$29.99
Doom 3: RoE
$29.88
Sims 2: Univeristy
CompUSA
iconps2_r2.gif

FREE After $5 Rebate ($4.99 value)
Controller (link)
DvD Remote
iconpcwin.gif

$39.99
SW: Republic Commando
Empire Earth II

Thanks for the really early heads up! Is that wireless PS2 controller at Target for $24.88 the good Logitech one?

[quote name='mario23air']It's never too early. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

You can say that again. first time I have ever heard someone say on these boards that getting the deals early.....is ummmmm too early. Keep up the great work Successful Dropout. Your posting is always much appreciated and don't let anyone try to deter to you.

So far nothing for me, but I'm hoping that once the rest come in there will be something as I actually want to buy something and have money to do it:D!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']
icontarget.gif
Target
[b][u]$37.77[/u][/b]
[color=magenta]Doom 3[/color]
[/QUOTE]

Any idea if this is the price for the Collector's edition also?

I gotta watch that cheap wirless controller.

Last time Target had the Madcat one for that price but when they ran out they substituted the LOgitech one.Guess Ill be shopping Target the following Saturday around 9PM. ;)

[quote name='PSTwoGamer']wondering which dvd remote they are referring to for free.. I assume it's the Gaming Edge DVD remote?[/QUOTE]

Definitely the gaming edge one. I can't believe Compusa is having the deal again. How does the company make money off of them? I just picked up a controller about a month ago for free after rebate; I guess I'll go again for another one.

Thanks for the post....

OP, are you sure that it's Sly Cooper that is on sale, and not Sly 2? Oh well...there goes my excitement for the week.

[quote name='lurknomore']Thanks for the post....

OP, are you sure that it's Sly Cooper that is on sale, and not Sly 2? Oh well...there goes my excitement for the week.[/QUOTE]

no, i'm not sure :whistle2:k

okay, now i am :speaktothehand:

[quote name='Gotchaforce']people WANT to buy area 51? wtf? did anyone play the demo?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did and loved it.

Ratchet and Clank GC for 15 bucks is a good deal...eyeballing that one...but I don't have time to play games these days, they just pile up...

Anyways, thanks for the consistent early ads, successful!

[quote name='Gotchaforce']people WANT to buy area 51? wtf? did anyone play the demo?[/QUOTE]

I did, obviously you didn't. The demo was awesome for the First Person Shooter and I intend to pick it up first thing when there is a price drop not because it is bad, but more so that I want to stretch out my money right now and it's the CAG in me talking.:lol:.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Come on BB and CC deals... where are you!!?! :)[/QUOTE]

Dropout normally gets part of the deals for the week early and then the rest of them on Thursday I believe. I hope I'm not wrong on that.

Heh, I'm hoping for a Jade Empire deal...maybe next week at Target, they got a good deal on Doom 3 already!

Thanks SD. Keep on keepin' it on.

I recommend the Logitech wireless, and those R&C and Sly deals are STEALS. Perhaps I'll pick them up for my friends' kids... (since I already own them)...

Dude, I played the demo and the game looks awesome. The interface looks like crap, but that's a minor quibble for a game that actually has me genuinely excited. The last time I actually wanted to buy a game the day it releases was back when MGS 2: Sons of Liberty came out.

[quote name='superhugebutt']The last time I actually wanted to buy a game the day it releases was back when MGS 2: Sons of Liberty came out.[/QUOTE]

And it was a disappointment for MGS...alright game, just disappointing...I blame Rayden

Nice price on NBA Street V3, been waiting for awhile now for it to drop. Guess next week's the time to pick it up. Thx for posting them Dropout.

quote:
Get an XBOX Live 3-Month Starter Kit instantly, w/ purchase of any of these XBOX games. $39.99 value (kind of confusing on which of the six it applies to, it definitely applies to the $39.99 titles, so it would only make sense to apply to the others as well...also, it doesn't spell out, "FREE", it says exactly what I typed above in violet)

Oh man, if this works with Unreal Championship then I am so buying it. Screw that whole saving money so that I can buy food thing. Live + Unreal = all the sustenance I need.

That'd be sweet if the free 3 month Live kit came with any game $39.99 and up cuz I'm picking up either Jade Empire or Psychonauts for sure this weekend anyway and I need something to extend my subscription. Need confirmation on this. Good looking out S-Drop!

That $15 Sonic Heroes and/or Sonic Mega Collection is very tempting. :whistle2:k I'll have to mull that over, but with the EB sale, I may not get to these games.

[quote name='Trakan']I might have to pick up Jade Empire at Best Buy so I can get the XBL 3 month kit.[/QUOTE]
I bought JE last week at BB (PM'ing Fry's $37 price). Do you think they'd let be get that Live Starter kit free retroactively? I've done similar things before with promos at BB after I had already purchased them, but not with a PM'ed item. I'm guessing they won't, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

wow... I was planning on buying the 3 month kit and UC2 tomorrow... looks like I'll wait till sunday now and get the kit for free.

bread's done
Back