VG ads: August 7 - 13 (BB/CC/Target) RE-UPDATE: CCity MADDEN IS BACK AT $39.99

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Madden Deals
BB: $49.99 (PS2/GC/Xbox) (get any 1 GH/PH/PC game for $4.99 with purchase of Madden 06)
CC: $39.99 (PS2/GC/Xbox/DS)
TA: $49.99 (PS2/GC/Xbox) (Free fantasy football guide with purchase)
$29.99 (GBA/DS)

Best Buy

PS2

$37.99
Medal of Honor European Assault
Midnight Club 3

$29.99
Ghost Recon 2
Prince of Persia 2

Xbox

$37.99
Medal of Honor European Assault
Midnight Club 3
Halo 2
Forza Motorsports
Doom 3

$29.99
Tom Clanacy classic trilogy PH
Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike
Ghost Recon 2
Prince fo Persia 2

PC[

$14.99
Starwars Battlefront
Nancy Drew
Warhammer Dawn of War
World of EA Games
World of Need for Speed

Circuit City

PS2

$39.99
SW Episode 3
Batman Begins
Fantastic 4

$19.99
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA Live 2005

Xbox

$59..99
Xbox Live 12 month starter kit (with PGR2)

$39.9
Conker
Halo 2
SW Ep. 3
Batman Begins
Fantastic 4

$24.99
Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike

$19.99
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA Live 2005

PC

$29.99
Rolley Coaster Tycoon 3

$14.99
Roller Tycoon Coaster 3: Soaked

Target

PS2

$39.88
Destroy All Humas
God of War

$37.88
Logitech wireless controller

Xbox

$39.88
Destroy All Humas

$37.88
Logitech wireless controller

GC

$39.88
Killer 7

Any chance of letting us know what these stores' DVD deals are?

Thanks for the game news!

Not much for me this time around, but thanks for posting the ads Wario and picking up the slack. I definitely appreciate any poster who helps like this. I know how hard it is, especially with some of the freeze ups we've had and losing your info. All I can say is finally a deal on God of War, but I'm glad i already have it and for cheaper! Woo! Great game all should buy and play it.

I know where I'm getting Madden at this week, awesome deal at 40 bucks off.

Hell, I could probably PM it to Best Buy and use a 5 dollar off coupon to get it for 35. (Yea, I know, it's YMMV and all that, but they've never stopped me the 10 + times I've done it).

Hmm...

BB Madden = pay full price + 5 = Madden + PH/GR game

OR

GS Madden = trade in NCAA = pay $20

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Hmm...

[/QUOTE]

Lol I didn't even realize that... I'm really going to pull one on Best Buy, I'll see if they'll price match it to CC and then give me the $5 GH / PH on top of it.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Hmm...

OR

GS Madden = trade in NCAA = pay $20[/QUOTE]

That seems simple enough if you really don't want NCAA anymore... pay $20 for a PH/GH game and you pay a total of $40 for both, rather than $55.

[quote name='Roufuss']Lol I didn't even realize that... I'm really going to pull one on Best Buy, I'll see if they'll price match it to CC and then give me the $5 GH / PH on top of it.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if that works, I might be interested in buying it at "full price" then (even though CAG has made that seem almost incomprehensible)

[quote name='botticus']Let me know if that works, I might be interested in buying it at "full price" then (even though CAG has made that seem almost incomprehensible)[/QUOTE]

I sure will. I've gotten Best Buy to do stranger things than that, so I'm fairly confident if I pick the right cashier they will do it no problems... it will just take a few overrides and a bit of legwork.

And if they don't, I know they'll at least take the coupon, and Madden 06 is a hell of a deal by itself at 35.

Thank you! I was wondering what had happened to our advanced knowledge of weekly ads. If you or Trust/Successful D ever EVER need any help getting this stuff posted I would be more than happy to help. Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again! :)

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Slim pickings for me, but thank you for posting the ads. It really helps the CAG community.[/QUOTE]

Yes, unlike the other who chooses not to do it anymore. Much Aprreciated.

[quote name='botticus']That seems simple enough if you really don't want NCAA anymore... pay $20 for a PH/GH game and you pay a total of $40 for both, rather than $55.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just did the calculations after making my post. Trading in NCAA and buying a GH/PH game after GGC is cheaper than buying at BB.

[quote name='Roufuss']I sure will. I've gotten Best Buy to do stranger things than that, so I'm fairly confident if I pick the right cashier they will do it no problems... it will just take a few overrides and a bit of legwork.

And if they don't, I know they'll at least take the coupon, and Madden 06 is a hell of a deal by itself at 35.[/QUOTE]

Its sad that they don't have a coupon for GameCube though... or at least it'd be nice if I could find a GGC somewhere. Ah well.

[quote name='Mishimaryu']damn god of war takes forever to price drop..[/QUOTE]

If the August 23rd batch of Greatest Hits are any indication, God of War should drop in price in about 3-months (November)... if you can hold out that long.

[quote name='Roufuss']When will they get Madden, do the ads say?

My money is on Thursday.[/QUOTE]

According to the info I have read CC is allowed to start selling it Tuesday so if you need it THAT badly then come on over. :D

(I'm pretty sure most stores will have it in as well if its anything like mine we got them in already but we can't sell them until Tuesday)

Isn't there a GGC for $5 off an EA game $29.99 and up?

If so, my CC usually matchs competitor's coupons so I might be able to get it for 35+tax.

Ok, I'm sure this has been tried before, only to find restrictions, but.....

If you buy Madden 06 and the $5 game, is there any chance to return Madden and keep the game for 5 bucks? Would it be reflected on the receipt in such a way that would prevent you from returning Madden? A long shot, but possibly worth a look.

the World OF EA pack includes
World of EA Games includes four of EA's most popular games: Black & White Deluxe, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and Freedom Fighters.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']the World OF EA pack includes
World of EA Games includes four of EA's most popular games: Black & White Deluxe, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and Freedom Fighters.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, was gonna mention that, saw it browsing BB today... those are all $10 games, so not a horrible deal for $15. I do have B&W + expansion (though the standalone is a bootleg resulting from my wonderful days in undergrad), but even if Freedom Fighters isn't any good (anybody?), it's a decent purchase for MoH and RotK.

Oh great, I just bought Summit Strike at CC yesterday and it's gonna be 5 bucks cheaper tomorrow. Just my damn luck.

Oh well, it's only 5 bucks.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Oh great, I just bought Summit Strike at CC yesterday and it's gonna be 5 bucks cheaper tomorrow. Just my damn luck.

Oh well, it's only 5 bucks.[/QUOTE]

You do know if you bring in your receipt, they will give the $5 back, right?

[quote name='Roufuss']You do know if you bring in your receipt, they will give the $5 back, right?[/QUOTE]

It'll be more than that in gas just to get up there, so I'll pass. Thanks though.

Thanks Wario...that's a pretty good deal on Madden over at CC, maybe I'll pick it up at 40 bucks since its been getting some good reviews so far.

Can someone please explain this
Madden Deals
BB: $49.99 (PS2/GC/Xbox) (get any 1 GH/PH/PC game for $4.99 with purchase of Madden 06)

I'm a newb, I'm sorry.

**Heads Up** Madden NOT $40!

Just opened the paper and I think the report of Madden at CC for $40 was incorrect. The DS is obviously $40 but the Xbox/PS2 shows "Low Price". A quick search of CC.com shows it at $49.99. Be aware.

No disrespect to the OP as its hard as heck to tell unless you really look at in.

[quote name='smash bro']YES!! I'm gonna get Madden NFL 06 on GCN at Circuit City and the DS version at Target! TEN BUCKS OFF!! w00tness!![/QUOTE]

I thought we were all avoiding EA sports releases?

[quote name='misterbowtie']Killer7 for me. Gotta gets me some of that Capbomb before it goes AO :p[/QUOTE]

you can get Killer7 for $30 at Gamefly

bread's done
Back