$59.99
Madden 06
Call of Duty 2

$49.99
PGRacing
PDZero

iconxbox_r2.gif

$179.99
System w/ Forza & FREE Racing Wheel ($19.99 value)

$29.99
Madden 06
NBA Live 06
007 From Russia w/ Love
Burnout Revenge
MVP NCAA Baseball 06

$34.99
Logitech Cordless Precision Controller

$32.99
Battlefield 2

$19.99
Microsoft DVD Playback Kit

$16.99
Def Jam FFNY
DBZ Sagas

icongamecube.gif

$16.99
DBZ Sagas

iconpsp_r2.gif

$249.99
System Value Pack w/ FREE screen guards ($9.99 value...in-store only)

$39.99
Ape Escape Academy

iconds.gif

$34.99
True Swing Golf

iconpcwin.gif

$39.99
Battlefield 2

$29.99
Madden 06
NBA Live 06

$19.99
Black & White 2
The Sims 2 NL Ex Pack

icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

Link to Masterkyo's Thread Credit to Speedy1961 from DVDtalk for Target

iconbestbuy.gif
Best
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

Link to FatBoyInside's Thread Credit to Speedy 1961 from DVDtalk for Best Buy

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I'll snap a webcam shot of the ad. Gimme a few min.

EDIT: The blue circles read: nintendo Wi-Fi connection

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the ad shot.... You do not get the WI fi hook up with the game its just saying it can be played that way.... many people are going to be let down.... O well..

Thanks for posting off to spend my last 10 buck off coupon on wild arms 4 : )

PC GAMES for BestBuy (Jan 22-28):

EverQuest >>>> $19.99

City of Villains >>>> $29.99
or
City of Villains Collector's Edition >>>> $29.99 (?? - that's what it says)

Civilization IV >>>> $39.99

MYST: End of Ages >>>> $24.99

Battlefield Expansion Pack >>>> $24.99 (says you need original game to play expansion pack)

Battlefield 2 >>>> $44.99

World of Warcraft >>>> $29.99

Save $10 Instantly when you buy World of Warcraft Timecard with any PC game $29.99 & UP. Must be purchased on same receipt

This TIMECARD is a 60 day subscription pass to World of Warcraft and is $29.99 from what I can see

Of course, compliments of speedy1961 again. Take care.

Dropout, it's good to see you back. Your thread is the primary reason I visit this website, and your format is top notch. However, if I could ask you a favor, and if it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you could possibly list the PC game sales for Target and Best Buy (I have your CC list). For some reason or another the links you provided don't include PC games. Since you've been gone some of the others who have filled in for you don't seem to want to bother including PC games in their threads. I realize posting this information takes a great deal of your time, so I want to express my appreciation for your efforts. Thanks.

[quote name='videogames10']Dropout, it's good to see you back. Your thread is the primary reason I visit this website, and your format is top notch. However, if I could ask you a favor, and if it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you could possibly list the PC game sales for Target and Best Buy (I have your CC list). For some reason or another the links you provided don't include PC games. Since you've been gone some of the others who have filled in for you don't seem to want to bother including PC games in their threads. I realize posting this information takes a great deal of your time, so I want to express my appreciation for your efforts. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

no problem...if there are PC game deals, i always include them...but i don't normally like adding/subtracting deals from other people's ad threads...and honestly, i already threw the actual ads out...so i'm not even sure if the threads that i've linked to from other users (cag or not) are 100% accurate or 100% complete...hopefully i'll have the ads before everyone else next time and will be able to personally provide accurate & complete information on all of the ads

also...you're welcome

"Civilization IV >>>> $39.99"

->Yah, finally I was waiting for BB to drop CIV IV down to $40 agian so I could use the coupon and get it for $30.

->I'm worried it might not work on my current PC (apparently there are compatability issues with ATI drivers) so I really didn't want to spend $40+ on a game that very well might not work.

->But at $30 I'm willing to give it a shot, since I really enjoyed the demo

->Anyways I'm fairly sure you can acctually force the publisher to give you a refund for a deffectivly bugged product (though I'm sure it takes a ridicioulus amount of time)

->Anyways this has deffinatly brightened my day, I can't wait till Sunday!:D

PeaceOut->
:cold: icebeast:cold:

[quote name='Swift900']Holy crap, do you guys think Black and White 2 will drop lower than 19.99 any time soon? I may have to snag it.[/QUOTE]

It's worth $20.
Recently bought that when CC had it on sale for that price.

Be warned, if you don't have a strong system: It's not the best running game, technically.

Thank you, Dropout...much appreciated.

I've been console gaming for years, and I still buy and play console games. However, since I bought a new PC and video card, I've been buying and playing a lot of PC games lately...many of which I purchased based on your sale threads. Again, your time and work is greatly appreciated.

videogames10

Bout time you came back.

Not having the ads early sucked ass. Can't wait for Target & BB to be in your regular format (Like CC was).

Thanks for coming back. :)

Does the ad specfically state that the collector's edition for City of Villains is $29.99? The sale prices are coming up online, and while regular CoV is $29.99, the collector's edition is on sale for $54.99...

It's going to be hard as hell using a $10 coupon if their ad has a mistake.

What novel did someone type in another thread?

Thanks for posting, I am going to do some shopping for Genji, it looks like a pretty good game.

[quote name='Roufuss']Does the ad specfically state that the collector's edition for City of Villains is $29.99? The sale prices are coming up online, and while regular CoV is $29.99, the collector's edition is on sale for $54.99...

It's going to be hard as hell using a $10 coupon if their ad has a mistake.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the ad specifically states $29.99 for the Collector's Edition. :) It's obviously a misprint. I wonder if they will truly honor it. Does anybody know what Best Buy usually does in this situation?

Now that I don't buy the Sunday's paper, I depend on courteous forum users to post-up the videogame sales come Sunday. This time it's, TSD. Thanks. :applause:

[quote name='franchise01']Yes, the ad specifically states $29.99 for the Collector's Edition. :) It's obviously a misprint. I wonder if they will truly honor it. Does anybody know what Best Buy usually does in this situation?[/QUOTE]

Well, they'll have to PM their own ad in this case, I would assume... this will make suing the $10 off coupon a hassle, since it will definately require a manager to make a price match this large, and I can already see the potential hassle -

"You either get the misadvertised sale price or $10 off the real sale price".

I might send my gf in and see if she can try her luck, since these retailers are more lenient towards women.

Yea, you're right, it's right there under the City of Villains picture - "Also available: City of Villains Collector's Edition - $29.99". Maybe the website has made a mistake, because Gamestop also sells the collector's edition for $29.99... arg, I really don't want to check in store unless I know for sure but they never pick up the phone.

Just a quick reminder: Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition is coming out this week. Make sure to use the $5 off a Greatest Hits coupon if you're going to BB.

City of Villains Collectors Edition is $29.99 in store, website just changed to match this.

Time to get it for $19.99 A/C.

Edit: Just snagged it, $19.99 after coupon, awesome awesome deal.

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but Mario Kart DS and FF4 are $24 even and NOT $24.99. This made me happy, as CC didn't carry it anymore so I couldn't use the 110% PM, but it ended up the same anyhow. Thanks OP.

Has anyone ever seen the official Sony PSP 2200mAh battery at Best Buy? They are pictured in their ad this week for $35 but I have personally never seen them in a BB store nor were they able to find it for me. Seems to be a case of the 2200mAh battery being pictured but with the regular 1800mAh battery SKU. If I could find this battery at a BB, I'd gladly make them stick to their picture in the ad. Alas, I have only seen it carried at one Target store so far.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Has anyone used a Gamer Gift Card to get $5 off a PC GAME?[/QUOTE]

Its YMMV, I don't think it comes off in the register automatically.

Best Buy managers have told me that a PC game is classified as PC software, and not as a video game.

[quote name='Roufuss']Its YMMV, I don't think it comes off in the register automatically.

Best Buy managers have told me that a PC game is classified as PC software, and not as a video game.[/QUOTE]

I thought so, but the coupon actually says "video game software" and thought software might include the PC games. Has anyone had any luck with using it for a PC game?

Wow, CC shipped my copy of Genji via FedEx 2-day as part of the free shipping promo. Usually they use the horribly slow USPS Media Mail. Thanks CC!

bread's done
Back