video capable IPOD announced!

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I actually expected two things the video iPod and the first Intel based Power Books. I don't expect a full Intel Mac tower system until spring.[/QUOTE]
From everything I've read, the Intel based PowerBooks aren't expected until mid 2006.

All I was hoping for was a nice update to the PPC PowerBooks before the switch. Now, I'm reading more, "Wait a few more weeks...they're coming." Sheesh...it's been a while since the PBs have seen a worthwhile update. I'm gonna hold out 'till last week of October until I make my decision, but please...get some updated PBs out there.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Where does it say that? That sucks.[/QUOTE]

I only read 20 hour charge. From the ipod site on Apple.com

sweet! i was gonna get an ipod for christmas, but now ill probably just wait for this thing...

unless it sucks, which then means i can just buy the last generation ipod for cheap from someone who has to have the "latest thing"

the black one looks so damn sweet!

luckily, i was saving up for an iPod before the new ones were announced, but now that they're here, i want one even more!

what's with the hate on the 3rd gen ipod?

i love the touch buttons more than the click wheel. I kept my 3rd gen instead of upgrading because I guess I'm so used to the interface now.

Reality's Fringe said:
Fools, you get an Iriver. Ok, you get one, and you like it. I mean it now.

Dude, I know! When was the H320/340 released in the US? Like 2-3 years ago? And it gets replaced by an inferior model?...Who's callin the shots up in iriver America? If/when this movie iPod gets big, I hope someone up at iriver America gets fired for their craziness. "Oh no, no one in America wants video playback, only those kooky foreigners like cool stuff like that..."

So anyway, get a H320, flash it to intl. firmware, and you'll see how little you'll use video playback. Unless you take long train rides or something...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']nope, square (4:3) it looks like.[/QUOTE]

Boooooo!!!!!! Lost is amazing in 16:9 TV - you get to see so much more...

bread's done
Back