Video Game addict test

I am 46% Video Game Addict.

You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.

am 73% Video Game Addict.
I have a Video Game Problem
Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.

I am 63% Video Game Addict.

Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.

I am 44% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games
You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.
Take the

I am 61% Video Game Addict.

I am 57% Video Game Addict.

I am 48% Video Game Addict.

i first got 64%, but i wanted to see what they say when you get 100%

You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change.

testimage.aspx

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I got a 75% and I own less than 20 games on 3 systems and one PC.

50% of that test is basically based here.[/QUOTE]

I own 11 games on my GameCube, 2 for my GBA, and 1 for my DS.

I am 25% Video Game Addict.

[quote name='onetrackmind']I am 55% Video Game Addict.

geez i didnt think i was that bad.[/QUOTE]

i got the same thing

[quote name='Moxio']I own 11 games on my GameCube, 2 for my GBA, and 1 for my DS.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you have almost 8,000 posts on a Video Game board makes up for the percentage you lack...

Also, I'm only kidding around... relax. No one is testing your gaming non-leetness

I am 40% Video Game Addict.

I am 77% Video Game Addict.

You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change.

I am 76% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!

I am 32% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games

I am 68% Video Game Addict.

I don't wanna go outside, it's 95 degrees with a "feels like" of 104!

[quote name='punqsux']I am 47% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games
You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.[/QUOTE]

Same here, although I do admit I think I am more of a collector than player.

I am 56% Video Game Addict.
I have a video game problem.
Video games are a big portion of my life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what I might think. I should just go outside.

I am 55% Video Game Addict.

I, for one, am kind of proud of that score. 55 sounds just about right to me.

I am 53% video game addict.

[quote name='CapAmerica']I'm 61% Video Game Addict

Wow, I didn't think I would have gotten it that high. =/[/QUOTE]

I got the same results, and also didn't think I'd be that high. Most of the "have you ever" questions I've done, though not in years.

I am 62% Video Game Addict.

Well, it's about what I expected. Honestly, I expected other people here to get a lot higher.

67%?! I gotta stop posting and start working on that percentage...maybe I should take MMO's, cosplay and have my friends call me "Apossum."

or not.

I am 77% Video Game Addict.

I am 79% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!

I game therefore I am..

60%.
More than expected. I'd say its a little off, since some of those questions had to do with the past, when i was a much more hardcore gamer.

I am 49% Video Game Addict.
I Play a few video games.

I am 38% Video Game Addict.

Hell, gotta work and have sex sometime

72 or 74. Though arguably, it shouldve been higher, but some of those really dont apply to me. I probably wouldve lost a girlfriend to gaming by now if I had ever had a girlfriend in the past to lose.

[quote name='gamefreak117']I am 72% Video Game Addict.
Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.[/QUOTE]

Same here... I suspect that if I had taken this test years ago (when I was single), I would have scored a great deal higher. ;)

44% here:

bread's done
Back