Video Game addict test

I am 39% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games
You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.

I am 47% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games
You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.

I am 47% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games

I am 26% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games

I am 76% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!
You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change.

Wow. Looks like I'm the biggest dork so far.

I am 36% Video Game Addict.

I'm 61% Video Game Addict
Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.

Wow, I didn't think I would have gotten it that high. =/

I am 55% Video Game Addict.
Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.

geez i didnt think i was that bad.

I got 55% which is absolute crap to me...I haven't played in a while but I guess sometimes I can be addicted. Bah, these tests are never accurate. :p

I am 72% Video Game Addict.
I have a Video Game Problem
__
No surprise..

I DONT THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

I am 61% Video Game Addict.

I am 52% Video Game Addict.

"Hi, my name is Genocidal, and I have a problem..."

I am 64% Video Game Addict.

I am 35% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games

I am 28% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games

38%

You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor

I am 51% Video Game Addict.

i actually thought it'd be much lower.

I am 70% Video Game Addict.

Take the

I am 55% Video Game Addict.

I am 50% Video Game Addict.

I have a video game problem.

[quote name='Genocidal']I am 52% Video Game Addict.[/QUOTE]

I too scored a 52%, but I don't believe I have a problem. I can quit anytime. :D

I am 40% Video Game Addict.

I play a few video games

40% here. Higher than I expected.

Remember when I let that escaped lunatic in the house because he was dressed like Santa Claus? Well you have a video game problem.

I am 73% Video Game Addict.

I am 71% Video Game Addict.

Eh not too bad... i guess

I am 38% Video Game Addict.

---
I am actually suprised it was that high. As I answered the questions, I thought I'd be pretty low.

79%

You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change.

I am 46% Video Game Addict.

You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor

I am 75% Video Game Addict.

You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change. Or maybe the solution is more cowbell.

-------------------------------

All you people who got 40% or lower and post here frequently are fucking liars. :lol:

[quote name='Mookyjooky']
I am 75% Video Game Addict.

-------------------------------

All you people who got 40% or lower and post here frequently are fucking liars.[/QUOTE]

Why am I a liar? I come here mostly for the community, not the game deals.

64% and i got a pikachu picture

Do you own more video games than books (cheat books and strategy guides don’t count)?

I put yes. Did anyone put no?

[quote name='ericx']64% and i got a pikachu picture

Do you own more video games than books (cheat books and strategy guides don’t count)?

I put yes. Did anyone put no?[/QUOTE]

I put no...

Im wondering how many say they havent played a game all day. I count a day as around 6-8 hours... which I've played online games for that long once in a while.

I play games about 2 hours a day at most... Around 10-15 hours at the end of a week. And I got 75%....

I thought I was doing good.

Oh noes!
I am 64% Video Game Addict.

I'm surprised that I am 65%, I was expecting lower. I love question 12/13. Anyone else notice that question 18 is out of place?

I am 51% Video Game Addict.

Sounds about right to me.

I am 62% Video Game Addict.

bread's done
Back