Video Game Baby Names!!!

[quote name='nickmad']PLEASE THINK OF YOUR CHILD....DONT BE A BONEHEAD[/quote]

Wesker is not that bad a name, but seriouly think of your kid before yourself. How about you just name it Chris if a boy or Jill if a girl. They are characters from RE and common names.

Off topic: I named the plastic baby thing that I got E.Honda :).

Name him Sean, its one of the defaults from Pokemon Sapphire, and its mine too so he'll be named after the third greatest person on Earth!

[quote name='tehfomar']I thought for so long that I was going to name my kid Dilandou after the Escaflowne character... but isnt it pretty stupid?
[/quote]

Dilandou...seeing how the show was it's funny.

You could always use Street Fighter names-- Ryu,Guile

I thinks its a cool idea, as long as you dont name him something like abobo or psycho mantis.BTW, Isn't Kevin Smith's daughter named after Harley Quinn?

[quote name='Rig']Do you want to change your name to Homer Junior? The kids can call you Ho-Ju![/quote]

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaah

[quote name='rockhero']If you name your kid Wesker, he will spend his life going by Wes and trying to cover up his real name.[/quote]

I used to buy weed from a guy named Wes.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='rockhero']If you name your kid Wesker, he will spend his life going by Wes and trying to cover up his real name.[/quote]

I used to buy weed from a guy named Wes.[/quote]

Hey my dealers named Wes too!! We must be sisters!

"I thinks its a cool idea, as long as you dont name him something like abobo or psycho mantis.BTW, Isn't Kevin Smith's daughter named after Harley Quinn? "

Yes, yes she is. Cute little girl too. I dont think she'll have a problem later in life, though, fits with the family :)

[quote name='n2x0000']What teenage female wouldn't be enthralled to get it on with a boy named Big Boss?[/quote] lol

P.S. Yes, Wesker was his LAST name. But I did look up the name Wesker and apparently it is a Canadian FIRST name, as well, with the meaning: "defender"

I didn't know there were canadian names (not counting aboriginals). Though either way, it's really an ugly name. A kid named wesker is going to be made fun of anyway, naming him after a video games is like annointing him king dork. Though if naming kids after video games is a new trend, then the video game community has hit a new low. Think of it like a tattoo, are you (let alone your child) going to think it's cool 20 years from now? Also, shame on your wife for allowing this.

Also, someone mentioned robin williams daughter, did he say he named her after a video game? Zelda is a relatively common name among older people, though not as much in modern times.

[quote name='xenoman80']how bout mega man if its a boy mad roll for a girl and if you just happen to get a dog name him rush.[/quote]

Flame after flame after fucking flame, and you still refuse to talk like a normal person. PUNCTUATION. GRAMMER.

For Boy or Girl, my votes go to (first/middle) Master Chief, "Tails" The Fox, Cammy or Player 2.

[quote name='Greetard'][quote name='xenoman80']how bout mega man if its a boy mad roll for a girl and if you just happen to get a dog name him rush.[/quote]

Flame after flame after shaq-fuing flame, and you still refuse to talk like a normal person. PUNCTUATION. GRAMMER.[/quote]

SPELLING. ;)

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Greetard'][quote name='xenoman80']how bout mega man if its a boy mad roll for a girl and if you just happen to get a dog name him rush.[/quote]

Flame after flame after shaq-fuing flame, and you still refuse to talk like a normal person. PUNCTUATION. GRAMMER.[/quote]

SPELLING. ;)[/quote]]

ok guys any ways i i said how about naming him mega man if its a boy and roll if its a girl and if you decide to get a dog anme him rush!

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Greetard'][quote name='xenoman80']how bout mega man if its a boy mad roll for a girl and if you just happen to get a dog name him rush.[/quote]

SPELLING. ;)[/quote]]

ok guys any ways i i said how about naming him mega man if its a boy and roll if its a girl and if you decide to get a dog name him rush!

[quote name='xenoman80'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Greetard'][quote name='xenoman80']how bout mega man if its a boy mad roll for a girl and if you just happen to get a dog name him rush.[/quote]

SPELLING. ;)[/quote]]

ok guys any ways i i said how about naming him mega man if its a boy and roll if its a girl and if you decide to get a dog name him rush![/quote]

QUIT!

[quote name='xenoman80']peach?[/quote]

Not to mention that whenever somebody asks a question like this, you post, and post, and post, and post to raise your stupid, unimportant post count. Spit out all of your fucking answers in one post and STFU. Your post count would be like 100 if it wasn't for double-posting.

"imte nubest nubin te wowrld o ya isuck & mnot coool cause m note andi almust 4get that mi a lusor to ad cant spek writ w00t"

SOME ONE PLEASE BAN THIS SPAMMER! :bomb: :censored: :twoguns:

I'd go with Agent 4125 if I were you.

But, for the love of all things holy, do NOT name your kid after ANY character from Final Fantasy. Just don't. Or anything from Metal Gear Solid, either.

[quote name='Greetard'][quote name='xenoman80']peach?[/quote]

Not to mention that whenever somebody asks a question like this, you post, and post, and post, and post to raise your stupid, unimportant post count. Spit out all of your shaq-fuing answers in one post and STFU. Your post count would be like 100 if it wasn't for double-posting.

"imte nubest nubin te wowrld o ya isuck & mnot coool cause m note andi almust 4get that mi a lusor to ad cant spek writ w00t"

SOME ONE PLEASE BAN THIS SPAMMER! :bomb: :censored: :twoguns:[/quote] whats your problem ass face?

[quote name='xenoman80'][quote name='Greetard'][quote name='xenoman80']peach?[/quote]

Not to mention that whenever somebody asks a question like this, you post, and post, and post, and post to raise your stupid, unimportant post count. Spit out all of your shaq-fuing answers in one post and STFU. Your post count would be like 100 if it wasn't for double-posting.

SOME ONE PLEASE BAN THIS SPAMMER! :bomb: :censored: :twoguns:[/quote] whats your problem ass face?[/quote] am i offending anyone? no? so get on with it.

I named my first daughter Cammy because I liked the way it was spelled in SSF2.

When I tell people that's where her name came from, they laugh and think I'm joking. But it's true...well, at least that's where the spelling came from.

Back when my local KBToys was closing, I was going to get my daughter the action figure of her namesake, but my wife vetoed that one. I imagine that could've caused some issues down the road...

[quote name='xenoman80'][quote name='xenoman80'][quote name='Greetard'][quote name='xenoman80']peach?[/quote]

SOME ONE PLEASE BAN THIS SPAMMER! :bomb: :censored: :twoguns:[/quote] whats your problem ass face?[/quote] am i offending anyone? no? so get on with it.[/quote]

Why did you have to double post that? Was there a specific reason? Did you have a seizure and accidentally press "submit" before you were finished? :imwithst:

On a side note, it would kick ass if you named him "Kazooie".

bread's done
Back