Video game concepts that make you go What?

Paco

CAGiversary!
How did they go through the game without being arrested? Adam, Axel, Blaze, Skate, all killed hundreds of people and they never got arrested for it.

They can't be arrested if the bodies of the people they kill blink for a few seconds then vanish from the ground. Same with when you run over/shoot/stab/mutilate with a double headed dildo and walk away a quarter mile (if even) and they're gone and possibly replaced with a blood stain or a floating, glowing stack of cash.

[quote name='whoknows']Seriously. I just don't get the point.[/QUOTE]

Dude, its like you're in the gaaammee!!

VIRTUAL REALITY! DISNEY QUEST!

I'm much more concerned with the notion that turkey found underneath a trashcan will heal you.

Think about what this is teaching the children.

fallout-3-facts-that-could-save-your-life-20070701023902318.jpg

[quote name='Treehouse Gamer']I'm much more concerned with the notion that turkey found underneath a trashcan will heal you.

Think about what this is teaching the children.[/QUOTE]

Well it's not JUST turkey.. it usually looks like this!

RoastTurkey.jpg

How come Megaman can take being shot at, have eggs thrown on him, have robots hurl themselves at him, survive electromagnetic fields, yet spikes kill him instantly?

[quote name='Maklershed']Fact = spikes are more dangerous than eggs

:)[/quote]

True, but spikes are more dangerous then getting shot multiple times?

[quote name='Paco']True, but spikes are more dangerous then getting shot multiple times?[/quote]
You obviously have never been spiked...or shot.

[quote name='whoknows']Seriously. I just don't get the point.[/QUOTE]

I get the point--the idea is that it's more immersive.

It just doesn't work for me, and I hate it as I don't want to move around while playing gaming. I thought I'd enjoy it (hence picking up a Wii at launch--though the 360/PS3 price had a lot to do with that), but I just didn't.

Games are my down time. Just like I don't like to play a lot of puzzle games etc. that take a lot of mental effort after long days with my research work and teaching I also don't want to be active when playing games on top of my workouts, intramural sports etc.

I just want to lounge on the couch and veg out for an hour or two.

[quote name='eswat']
fallout-3-facts-that-could-save-your-life-20070701023902318.jpg
[/quote]
Yeah, what's up with that? Stopping time to take aim at specific body parts.. tch!

Oh wait..

35javio.jpg

bread's done
Back