Viewtful Joe only 19.82 on Walmart.com

Definately one of the best deals this weekend.

if you dont already own this...
honestly... you're not a gamer.

buy it now and proove you're worth.

'nuff said.

[quote name='joystickz']Definately one of the best deals this weekend.

buy it now and proove you're worth.

'nuff said.[/quote]
Are u a spokes person for Walmart or Viewtful Joe lol

Wow, must pick this game up. There is very little games for the GC that actually are good, in my eyes. And this game may be one that id like to play.

[quote name='pimpinc333'][quote name='joystickz']Definately one of the best deals this weekend.

buy it now and prove you're worth.

'nuff said.[/quote]
Are u a spokes person for Walmart or Viewtful Joe lol[/quote]
That would be me :D Buy it now, and you will think to yourself "Why did I not buy this game at full price, it is so worth 50 bucks. I will not make that same mistake twice." Then you'll buy VJ2 at full price :)

1. your eyes suck, as does your grasp of the english language. try "there are very few"

It was undeed worth $50, but full proce was only $40

Is this just online, or is it in store as well? And is it a sale or a permanent markdown? Either way, I'm following the advice and picking this up.

Unless it's YMMV, it does not appear to be an instore markdown. Of course the people in electronics didn't know if the price was going to drop next week when I asked. Ahh well, since I held off on the outpost deal, I ordered it now.

That a good deal. I'm gonna wait until this becomes Players Choice, and then pick it up at BB using a GGC. I've got a backlog of games sitting on my shelf because of this website.

...must play them, this year...

I got my copy for $25 used back in February, which was a good deal back then, being that it was still $40 new and $35 or so used at most places.

I bought this great game, and then traded it away. I'm waiting to buy this again when it becomes $20 at BB, and then I'll be using the GGC. If you haven't played it by now, you might as well wait for yet another price drop.

But the game IS easily worth $20 or the $30 that is was more prevalently sold at.

I got on this deal also. I was amazed that it had only been $29.99 for a short time before Walmart made this price drop to $20!!!!!!! I ordered it yesterday and it came out to about $24.59 with tax and shipping. Can't wait to get this game. I would have bought it used at this price, but to get this game new! It was a dream come true. :shock:

Honestly the game is fun and all, but I detect a bit of 'hype' shall you say and people consider the game to be a Godsend... don't get me wrong: it's fun as all hell but I think the control scheme (curse you, Gamecube controller!!!) was a bit tasking... I may just wait for the PS2 version if that comes with a better control scheme...

I'll be checking at my Wallyworld this afternoon and see if the price has changed. (Probably not, since they're still selling Metal Arms for $50.)

[quote name='emperordahc']I'll be checking at my Wallyworld this afternoon and see if the price has changed. (Probably not, since they're still selling Metal Arms for $50.)[/quote]
They're out.

[quote name='Fatesealer']Honestly the game is fun and all, but I detect a bit of 'hype' shall you say and people consider the game to be a Godsend... don't get me wrong: it's fun as all hell but I think the control scheme (curse you, Gamecube controller!!!) was a bit tasking... I may just wait for the PS2 version if that comes with a better control scheme...[/quote]

Once again I am at a loss. Unless you have very small hands how is one controller worse then the other? Maybe your use to one over the other but C'mon I prefer the Gamecube over the PS2 controller anyday.

This game is simply a must own.

[quote name='Fatesealer']Honestly the game is fun and all, but I detect a bit of 'hype' shall you say and people consider the game to be a Godsend... don't get me wrong: it's fun as all hell but I think the control scheme (curse you, Gamecube controller!!!) was a bit tasking... I may just wait for the PS2 version if that comes with a better control scheme...[/quote]

you suck at thinking

[quote name='DenisDFat'][quote name='Fatesealer']Honestly the game is fun and all, but I detect a bit of 'hype' shall you say and people consider the game to be a Godsend... don't get me wrong: it's fun as all hell but I think the control scheme (curse you, Gamecube controller!!!) was a bit tasking... I may just wait for the PS2 version if that comes with a better control scheme...[/quote]

you suck at thinking[/quote]

I just got Cubivore due to the recommendation of Denis and others here. Mainly because when Denis thinks something is fun he is usually right. Viewtiful Joe is really good and I have been meaning to finish it.

The only thing I think could be better is the music

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='beerguy961']I'm torn between my hatred for Walmart and my need to get this game at a good price.[/quote]

Price Match at CC.[/quote]

I can price match online prices? seems a little odd...

Got this game at full price and i have no regrets. It's a good game.
Hey d4rkewolfe, if you ever come across this thread PM me - i'm having trouble in Viewtiful and i figure if anyone could give me help it'd be you.
But this is an awesome deal- so pick it up while you still can.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It should be the same price in walmart. And if it isn't my CC doesn't check so YYMV.

And of course you need a Walmart nearby.[/quote]

The game is NOT the same price in Walmart. It was $39.99 at my Walmart.

[quote name='Indiana'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It should be the same price in walmart. And if it isn't my CC doesn't check so YYMV.

And of course you need a Walmart nearby.[/quote]

The game is NOT the same price in Walmart. It was $39.99 at my Walmart.[/quote]

Did you have it scanned or are you just going by the price tag?

Got mine in the mail today, only took a week. I'm not a fan of Walmart but this is still the best deal I've seen online or B&M for this game. Great game too, I should have bought it sooner.

bread's done
Back