ViolentLee's Lowball: MISSION COMPLETE! ***Lowball Pointers Added***

[quote name='knightsdwn']2. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (mint) - $8

I can't let lonepig win it so easily ;).[/QUOTE]

noooooooo.jpg

Updated -- with a tear in my eye over lonepig's loss. Although it sure looks like Vader's...um...excited in that image. You can't unsee the Vader codpiece.

[quote name='game_fanatic']hey how much does priority shipping to Canada cost nowadays anyhow?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the weight/size. The cheapest is with a small flat-rate box (5 3/8" x 8 1/2" X 1 3/4", max 4 lbs) at $10.95, but fitting much in there is a difficult task.

A one pound package, in a non-priority box, would run $19. It just gets more expensive from there.

[quote name='game_fanatic']hey how much does priority shipping to Canada cost nowadays anyhow?[/QUOTE]
We could try to work something out after the lowball is over, game_fanatic. But really, I got screwed last time I sent to Canada on an eBay auction. I didn't do Priority, and apparently it never reached the dude. There was literally nothing I could do about it; neither the American nor Canadian post offices were any help. They said I'd need tracking -- which is only offered on Priority Mail or higher.

And with that said, I've updated to here.

Alrighty, as i stands I have 4 items I'm interested in (3 PSX games & 1 Xbox 360) so hopefully the shipping on the four (assuming I win all the four) isn't too expensive. I'd be fine with the standard shipping, but it's your lowball! Cheers.

I would do standard shipping to Canada, game_fanatic, but only if you agreed to absolve me from any shipping problems. Like I said, in my last eBay to Canada I ended up having to refund the money, so I was out both the game AND the money. That's not happening again: Fool me once, shame on customs; fool me twice, I'm an American idiot.

I would send you a photo of the package, as well as the receipt for shipping, to prove that I sent it. I'm an honest guy. I'm just not going to stick my neck out again -- especially just to save someone else money. I hope you understand.

We can discuss more, should you win items from the lowball. Thanks.

Boomsta, that was so exciting, it blew up the Internet connection at work when I tried to update.

integralsmatic, good to see someone recognizes the PunchOut-esque coolness of Wade Hixton's Counter Punch!

And I want to thank everyone for the free bumps. I really appreciate it.

Vinny, looks like ImageShack just crapped the bed on the GameCube picture; it's all of a sudden corrupt. Shocking, as that site NEVER messes up with images. I'll re-upload when I get home.
Suffice to say the games are as described.
Naruto is nicely shrinkwrapped
Extreme G3 has that flimsier seal, perhaps because it's Acclaim and they were cheap
Kirby Air Ride is in perfect condition. I only played it a little bit, and I'm meticulous about condition
Evolution Worlds was a used-game purchase. There's some melting on the back of the case, and the disc has some scratches, but it's complete.

Bust-A-Move DS (cart only) $2
Lost in Aqua 2 w/bonus stylus/swipe pack (both sealed) $2
Lost in Aqua 3 (sealed) $2
Grand Theft Auto (sealed, box a bit mushed) $4
Coded Arms: Contagion (sealed $3

[quote name='ViolentLee']Ace, thanks for the bump. First I heard of your lowball. You want links, you have to let the people know![/QUOTE]

60% of the lowballers I didnt have to tell...its cool.

Afro Samurai - $9.50
10. Quake 4 w/Quake 2 bonus disc (mint) - $3.5
12. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (mint) - $4
16. WWE Legends of WrestleMania (mint) - $11

bread's done
Back