ViolentLee's Lowball: MISSION COMPLETE! ***Lowball Pointers Added***

I'm on this!
MuzykMann, I appreciate your love of heart-shaped boxes.
Hey -- maybe the Companion Cube was inspired by that Nirvana song. You heard it here first!

[quote name='ViolentLee']I'm on this!
MuzykMann, I appreciate your love of heart-shaped boxes.
Hey -- maybe the Companion Cube was inspired by that Nirvana song. You heard it here first![/QUOTE]

And I appreciate your getting rid of your heart shaped box! I'm bad at sniping, so I'm trying the "bid big early" approach. If I win, it will be going on display, proudly, in my family room with all my other game memorabilia in my "Galleria del Dork". You couldn't find a more loving home for it.

And if someone snipes me, hell... At least I made em pay well :)

This free bump brought to you by a boastful collector's rant. Hope the auction ends well for ya!

Updated!

MuzykMann: I respect your philosophy. I actually bought 2 Companion Cubes when they were available, but this one's been sitting alone while its companion has entertained all. While it measures 6" cubed, it sure seems a lot bigger in 3D space.

mombbsmj: I see what you did there with the Aqua/Blue. Very clever.

59. Suikoden Tactics (mint) -$1.50
60. Tenchu: Fallen Shadows (sealed) - $1.50
72. Final Fantasy XI Vana’Diel Collection 2007 (sealed) - $1

Ah, I see what happened. I changed the color of bid text from blue to aqua by pasting into Word, then doing a find/replace. I forgot there were the 2 Lost in Blue DS games, which became Lost in Aqua. ::shakes head::
I'm a not-smart sometimes...

1. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (mint) - DashSlash - $21
58. Shining Tears (sealed) - DashSlash - $4.50
59. Suikoden Tactics (mint) - DashSlash - $2

1. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (mint) - wasabi5858 - $24
9. Operation Darkness (sealed) - wasabi5858 - $7
17. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (sealed) - wasabi5858 - $13
25. Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (sealed) - wasabi5858 - $4
26. Lost in Blue 2 w/bonus stylus/swipe pack (both sealed) - wasabi5858 - $4
27. Lost in Blue 3 (sealed) - wasabi5858 - $5
30. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlord (mint) - wasabi5858- $6
59. Suikoden Tactics (mint) - wasabi5858 - $3

Updated all these great bids. Thanks, all!
Revenantae, you put $1 for all 3 items, but only one had no previous bids. I'll guess you meant to put higher bids for Zendoku and MGS Portable + but forgot?

7. Lost in Blue 3 (sealed) - mombbsmj - $6
43. Neopets PetPet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing (mint w/UPC hole)-mombbsmj-$1
71. Dungeons & Dragons Dragonshard (sealed) - mombbsmj - $3

iHaVEnOmMrS: I'll be out and about tomorrow till around 5. When I get home and turn on the computer, that's likely when I'll close this bad-boy. Maybe, if I have time, I'll give a 10-minute warning. Then I'll go back out for a show. So it won't be until Sunday that I'll have time to start organizing what will likely be a ton of "stuff."

[quote name='ViolentLee']iHaVEnOmMrS: I'll be out and about tomorrow till around 5. When I get home and turn on the computer, that's likely when I'll close this bad-boy. Maybe, if I have time, I'll give a 10-minute warning. Then I'll go back out for a show. So it won't be until Sunday that I'll have time to start organizing what will likely be a ton of "stuff."[/QUOTE]

Nice plan you got there. :) Can't wait till 5 then lol.

33. Zendoku (mint) $1.50
61. Evolution Worlds (complete, some scratches and case wear) $1.50
71. Dungeons & Dragons Dragonshard (sealed) $3.50

bread's done
Back