ViolentLee's Lowball: MISSION COMPLETE! ***Lowball Pointers Added***

You should be fine to bid mis0. He said he would be home around 6pm pacific and he would stop it then. Since he hasn't I see no reason to stop bidding.

14. Viking: Battle for Asgard (sealed) - Azumangaman $8
43. Neopets PetPet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing (mint w/UPC hole) - Azumangaman - $2

34. Coded Arms: Contagion (sealed) - Dr Mario Kart - $3.50
52. King of Fighters 2000/01 (sealed) - Dr Mario Kart - $14.50
53. King of Fighters 02/03 (sealed) - Dr Mario Kart - $14.50
58. Shining Tears (sealed) - Dr Mario Kart - $13

PSP
Coded Arms Contagion - $4
LOTR Tactics - $2

PS2
DDR Extreme 2 - $9
KOF 2000 $13
KOF 2002 $13
Shining Tears $12

52. King of Fighters 2000/01 (sealed) - lain21us - $15
53. King of Fighters 02/03 (sealed) - lain21us - $15

LOTR TActics 2.50

Man, I thought I was clever. I was refreshing until I saw that he was online again hoping that he would immediately call it done when he got back. As you can see, I got the last post before his first one, so it almost worked, if it hadnt been for you pesky kids.

43. Neopets PetPet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing (mint w/UPC hole) - mombbsmj - $3
29. Polarium (mint) - mombbsmj - $2.50

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Man, I thought I was clever. I was refreshing until I saw that he was online again hoping that he would immediately call it done when he got back. As you can see, I got the last post before his first one, so it almost worked, if it hadnt been for you pesky kids.[/QUOTE]

Good strategy, foiled by the pre-over message. Seriously, I'm kinda getting worried. The ~9pm is to prevent sniping and to force people to bid reasonably early. All this countdown to the end stuff is catering to snipers.

DS
29. Polarium $2
Touch the Dead $2.50

Wii
20. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 (mint) $3

XBOX 360
8. Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia (mint) - - $3
14. Viking: Battle for Asgard (sealed) - $7
15. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (sealed) - $9

[quote name='lain21us']This guy's kinda pissing me off by going back on his word. Bunch of shady sh*t with this variable ending crap.[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='MuzykMann']Good strategy, foiled by the pre-over message. Seriously, I'm kinda getting worried. The ~9pm is to prevent sniping and to force people to bid reasonably early. All this countdown to the end stuff is catering to snipers.[/QUOTE]

Yea, what he said!

I don't think ViolentLee has a predetermined end time, I think he's just waiting until he's satisfied with the prices.

[quote name='MuzykMann']Good strategy, foiled by the pre-over message. Seriously, I'm kinda getting worried. The ~9pm is to prevent sniping and to force people to bid reasonably early. All this countdown to the end stuff is catering to snipers.[/QUOTE]

Agreed :p

Man this was like the first I've ever remembered to check back on one of these threads, it was actually just really lucky I happened to be cruising CAG at just the right time. Got a couple bids in there right at the end but now its been pushed back, bummer.

[quote name='lain21us']I don't think ViolentLee has a predetermined end time, I think he's just waiting until he's satisfied with the prices.[/QUOTE]

I hope not..wish he just ended it now like his post originally stated he would

65. Grand Theft Auto (GBA) $6.50

EDIT:

[quote name='younglinker']I hope not..wish he just ended it now like his post originally stated he would[/QUOTE]

agreed

[quote name='lain21us']I don't think ViolentLee has a predetermined end time, I think he's just waiting until he's satisfied with the prices.[/QUOTE]

He should of started it out at that price then?

[quote name='ViolentLee']Just got home, going to update the OP. After that, I'll give a countdown until the lowball is closed. Thanks for your patience.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you say you were gonna end it as soon as you get home? (aka now?)

[quote name='lain21us']Seems pretty messed up, stating a vague time range to stimulate a bidding frenzy, then extending it.[/QUOTE]

Hope he doesnt extend it long...I wanna go play basketball before it gets to dark haha

Well, i'd like to think OP isn't trying to mess with the system, but either way I'm done checking. Not interested in a post ending time bidding war. If I don't get the items, oh well. Have fun kiddos.

[quote name='lain21us']Seems pretty messed up, stating a vague time range to stimulate a bidding frenzy, then extending it.[/QUOTE]

i say as a protest everyone should stop bidding :D

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']i say as a protest everyone should stop bidding :D[/QUOTE]

As long as people stop bidding on my my stuff i'm cool with that :D

Again, I'm sorry. I went to the fair today for most of the day, and was unable to update. Tried, but iPhone wasn't very helpful. I got home around 6:40, and have been dealing with this the entire time.
For those who didn't read the OP, I set a timer to end the auction. It'll happen at 6.58pm PST. That's about an hour later than I wanted to go, but believe me when I say it wasn't to make more money.

bread's done
Back