Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 Deal

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, my friend and I were just at target and saw that Virtua Fighter 5 was $5.04, so not even owning a PS3, we decided to buy them. They also had the godfather don edition for 24.98. Just thought I'd give you guys the update since walmart, best buy, and every other retailer seems to be selling it for 60 dollars still.

Target (Independence, MO) have non instock. Also, GHOST SQUAD still 4 copies but they call IT double check the price & IT given the cashier special Item SKU # it rangup $30.

Man, I should've traded mine while I could. I was just cleaning the other day and found my VF5 for the PS3. Its disc only but I was going to try to trade it to GS when they had the 30% extra in. I suppose I should just see what I get.

I should go check for this deal as I need to go get gas for tomorrow anyways, but I was at target the other day and noticed Stranglehold for PC marked at $12.50 (normally $50)...too bad my computer wouldn't be able to handle the game, I would have bought it.

None at the 2 stores down here. Did any of you that got some have any extras? I'd really like one.

0109081804copy.jpg

No luck here. They were out even at that price. Darn. Only one nearby that had any in stock was Norridge, IL and they may have had 1 at best.

I had the day off (for the most part) so I went to 4 Targets in the Columbus area. None had VF5, but two had the $14.75 "Tony Hawk Proving Grounds" 360 game. Now that I have two, I'm hoping to find someone who wants to trade me their "Fatal Inertia", "Flatout Ultimate Carnage", or "The Darkness" game for one of my THPGs. . . I'll even throw in a used PSP Playgear Pocket if you want. :)

If anyone lives in the NH area, there was one more in the salem target. I would have replied earlier but I got back from work. I called on my break around 7 tonight and they had one. So just letting everyone know.

I was under the impression Target clearance prices were YMMV. You know those Oblivion for PS3 that folks were getting for $14.98? Well, all my local Targets (Los Angeles) still have it for $29.99.

[quote name='TimPV3']Target clearances are nationwide, chief. And I could totally see Virtua Fighter 5 going clearance.[/quote]

[quote name='Nesmaster75']If anyone lives in the NH area, there was one more in the salem target. I would have replied earlier but I got back from work. I called on my break around 7 tonight and they had one. So just letting everyone know.[/quote]

Damn, Thats the Target that I used to shop at when I lived in Haverhill, MA. Too bad Im thousands of miles from there now. Great deal for those of you that find one.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']If anyone lives in the NH area, there was one more in the salem target. I would have replied earlier but I got back from work. I called on my break around 7 tonight and they had one. So just letting everyone know.[/quote]
Heh, that's actually the Target I go to. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it'll be there later tonight.

I checked at my local Targets (Columbus, OH) and did not find any VF5's... If someone is able to pick up an extra $5.00 copy I would be willing to pay via paypal...
PM me for details...

[quote name='strongcoffee']I was under the impression Target clearance prices were YMMV. You know those Oblivion for PS3 that folks were getting for $14.98? Well, all my local Targets (Los Angeles) still have it for $29.99.[/quote]
You are 100% correct, it is completely YMMV. Item X might be 75% off at Target store A, 90% at B, and full price at C. Holiday clearances are more uniform.

[quote name='Parker1974']You are 100% correct, it is completely YMMV. Item X might be 75% off at Target store A, 90% at B, and full price at C. Holiday clearances are more uniform.[/QUOTE]

And even the holiday is getting more YMMV. On Friday, some stores were at 75% off, others were at 90% off. It used to be on the same day all stores went to a specific level on holiday items.

I checked 3 Sacramento Targets (Natomas area, Broadway, Laguna) and it didn't seem to be at any of them. I was pretty sure I still saw a couple during Black Friday at at least one of those stores. Oh well.

None in the reno area either. Checked both stores. I have yet to find a deal at the targets here. The lowest I ever see them go down to is 19.99 and thats only for the GH.

I went to two different targets in the past couple of days and didn't find the game at either of the stores I went to, but I didn't leave empty handed. I ended up getting 2 PS3 games on my trip:

All-Pro Football 2k8 - $7.48
The Bigs - $14.98

I noticed that both of these games were on clearance at the other Target I went to, but All-Pro Football was $14.98 and The Bigs was $39.98, so when I saw both of these games at a fraction of those prices, I went ahead an got them. Thanks for the thread...I didn't find Virtua Fighter, but at least ran into some other deals :)

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I went to two different targets in the past couple of days and didn't find the game at either of the stores I went to, but I didn't leave empty handed. I ended up getting 2 PS3 games on my trip:

All-Pro Football 2k8 - $7.48
The Bigs - $14.98

I noticed that both of these games were on clearance at the other Target I went to, but All-Pro Football was $14.98 and The Bigs was $39.98, so when I saw both of these games at a fraction of those prices, I went ahead an got them. Thanks for the thread...I didn't find Virtua Fighter, but at least ran into some other deals :)[/quote]

Totally jealous of the Bigs at that price. :applause: If they have any others, let me know what it would take PayPal wise to get me one from ya.

They have those two games for those prices at my local Target as well, popped in earlier today to buy printer ink and decided to check clearance while I was there.

[quote name='riccaboni']Totally jealous of the Bigs at that price. :applause: If they have any others, let me know what it would take PayPal wise to get me one from ya.[/quote]

If they had another copy of The Bigs, I would have got it for you. Sorry, they only had one copy left...which made me feel even more lucky at the time.

[quote name='Boostedtaco']I have a target with copies of VF5 for $9.98 if anyone wants one.

If anyone can get me MLB 2k7, i'll paypal them![/QUOTE]

how much shipped for VF5 for the PS3?

There is no copies of VF5 at the Williamsville, NY Target. Checked around Noon today.

They did have APF 2K8 and The Bigs for $7 and 14. They also had a lot of copies of the 360 version of Tony Hawk Proving Ground in the clearance (I believe for $14).

I did snatch up Stuntman Ignition for the PS3 for $14 though. I originally played the 360 version but cant pass that price up.

[quote name='trunks982']how much shipped for VF5 for the PS3?[/quote]

$15 bucks sounds fair for shipping plus paypal fees. But i have to see if they are any left first. I'll update tomorrow night with how many they have.

bread's done
Back