Virtua Tennis (PSP), New $14.99 GS B&M & Online.

i've been eyeing this game for a while. Guys how good is it compared to the Dreamcast version? That was one of my favorite DC games.

It's pretty close. The control isn't quiiiiite as dead on as the DC (IMHO) but it's very close. The only kinda nagging problem, to me, is the load times. Every once in a while the game stutters while it loads an announcer's voice or switching sides or something. It's not bad but if little stutters bug you it can get annoying. (it doesn't happen DURING play, though)

For $14.99 you can't go wrong...

[quote name='Justin42']It's pretty close. The control isn't quiiiiite as dead on as the DC (IMHO) but it's very close. The only kinda nagging problem, to me, is the load times. Every once in a while the game stutters while it loads an announcer's voice or switching sides or something. It's not bad but if little stutters bug you it can get annoying. (it doesn't happen DURING play, though)

For $14.99 you can't go wrong...[/quote]

Yea its a good game but I believed they rushed it theres some glitches but still a great game

like mentioned above, the biggest issue on the PSP version is the load stuttering. it doesn't effect gameplay at all but it can be annoying. still totally playable and recommended at $15. get it if you love Virtua Tennis!

[quote name='scrapdawg02']I still haven't received my EB Games $10 gift voucher a while ago... poo poo.[/QUOTE]
me neither, but i called them a couple of days ago and the dude said that all mail-in rebates were going to be sent out by today (4/8). so hopefully we'll see them this week.
on a side note, is it just me or is this game harder than shit? i played this game for, like, a day and said f-dat.

bread's done
Back