Vision Cam Bundle now $39.98 B&M AND Wireless 360 headset for 29.98 at Toys'R'Us

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
My friend called me from work just now to tell me the XBox Live 360 Vision Cam Bundle is now 39.98. Also the wireless headset for the 360 should be 29.98 as well so incase you missed out GO NOW!

*EDIT: Since I keep seeing the same damn question, NO it is not for the Halo wireless headset. Just the normal, white, wireless headset.*

Hey guys, just as a heads-up, at Best Buy we recently started receiving camera bundles with "boxart" that identifies it as being for both Xbox Live and Live for Windows.

The ones marked $39.98 may well be the *old* bundles, which might explain why some of you are scoring, and some of you aren't.

Is there any way to tell the newer (white) headset that's built like the Halo 3 headset apart from the original that had an AC charger(and apparently questionable sound quality)?

Went back to get some for friends here at CAG, and they had changed the price to reflect the drop, since it originally showed the higher price before. Ended up getting the remaining 3, which included the one that was still in the glass case (which one of the clerks generously helped me with, retrieving it with a smile).

They did ask if I was going to eBay them. Heh.

Anyway, thanks again OP. Really appreciate it!

[quote name='The Chop Suey']i feel stupid lol but what does b and m stand for[/QUOTE]

"Brick and mortar."

It means a physical shop you'd drive to, as opposed to ordering something off the internet.

Sometimes a deal will be good at a store's website, but not in-store. B&M means you'll get the price in the store.

Just bought one this afternoon at my local TRU for $40! Thanks!

The Live sub alone is worth the purchase. I am considering buying another just for that and the 200 points.

Called two suburban Chicago TRU. One had a bundle for $59 that had the subscription card, 200 pts., two XBLA games, a headset, and a coupon for $20 off a game. The other store said the camera bundle is ringing up $79....

Thanks, picked it up today. I only saw one behind the glass counter at the mans register.
This TRU just opened a month ago, it's always dead inside.

[quote name='skiingnow4376']Called two suburban Chicago TRU. One had a bundle for $59 that had the subscription card, 200 pts., two XBLA games, a headset, and a coupon for $20 off a game. The other store said the camera bundle is ringing up $79....[/quote]

the first mistake was calling...

Got it! Thanks OP.

I don't know people whine about paying for live, so far I've gotten the old 360 live bundle for $38, an old regular Xbox 1-year card for $31, had a Blockbuster clerk give me one of those old Splinter Cell PT 12-month cards for free, and now gotten this bundle for $40.

nicee, thanks for the heads up. I just scored the last one at my local store.

**Anyone want UNO for free.. first one to respond I will pm you the code.

[quote name='pleasegreen']Thanks OP, I just picked up one of these in WA, the cashier was pretty surprised at the price.[/quote]

Where in WA? I went to Olympia, was going to buy two & the dude was like blown away like someone just punch him in the gut...He really wanted one so i decided to just buy one...I then went to CC & priced match it...I think it was worth seeing the CC guys faces, its like they want to puke or i'm stealing from them...Maybe i'll try best buy as i seem pretty damn lucky right now...

[quote name='McAck']nicee, thanks for the heads up. I just scored the last one at my local store.

**Anyone want UNO for free.. first one to respond I will pm you the code.[/quote]

PM sent.

this is awesome haha so pretty much the online was a prior thing so they would clear out inventory so i call up my store in san diego, they "say" they have one left so im crusin like 90 on the freeway i get there i see the "one" behind the case, then the guy goes and gets one from the back lol shenanigans. great deal thanks cag's

Well, damn, this is one of those deals that is good enough that I'd get it if I was in the store already, but I'm not sure if it is worth taking my whole evening to drive the 30 miles round trip to get... And of course by the time I get there later in the week they'll be gone... Grrr...

[quote name='evophile']Confirmed at NYC Times Square. Had about 10 of them I think.

Look them over though, some of them look resealed as if someone tried to steal the Live Cards out of them.

Now I can finally get that Rainbow 6 Achievement.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP & everybody else

I just came back from TRU NYC Times Square myself @ 7PM est. There was no price on them. The register showed $39.99.

I pick up the kit and there was about 4 left. I didnt see any wireless headsets.

360 wireless headset

I once had a 360 wireless headset and I thought it was junk. The unit would intermittantly put out alot of static till I turned it off for a bit. the thing was also too heavy for my ear. Plus the rechargeable battery is not replaceable.

good luck if you like it.

also. I called ahead and the girl couldnt find them in the store PC. then she transfered me to a number that no one picked up. I called again only to be xfered to an answering machine.

[quote name='buckythekat']wireless headset for $30.... I'm really tempted at that price[/quote]

:bomb:I waited 4 about 2 weeks for a good headset deal and nothing, so i went ahead and bout the Halo 3 one 4 $60:bomb:

[quote name='skiingnow4376']Called two suburban Chicago TRU. One had a bundle for $59 that had the subscription card, 200 pts., two XBLA games, a headset, and a coupon for $20 off a game. The other store said the camera bundle is ringing up $79....[/QUOTE]

The Golf Mill TRU had a bunch (6 or so) of these - picked up a couple about an hour ago. The clerk there insisted as well that they were $80 until I had her ring them up. No headsets there unfortunately.

Got one at Huntington Beach, CA.

The cashier was surprised and said that he was going to get one himself. I only bought one, but there are a couple left is what he told me.

Good luck and thanks OP.

hey with the card if i add it onto a previous card will it compile or overlap that is i have a little less thena year left on my old card will it add another year or start a new year from the date i activate it.

I might go try and find one of these on my way to school tomorrow. I just realized my live is going to expire in five days, and I need to look for a decent deal on a renewal.

Just got a wireless headset at my local Toys'R'Us without a problem. Thanks for the heads up and the information OP!

And to the dick that's stealing deals and sharing them with the hoarders that's really not cool and If the identity is found it should be a permanent ban!

This deal made its way to SlickDeals as well. Posted by FatWallet Killer.

I'm going to try to hit up the TRU near my work tomorrow if I can escape at lunch.

Found a bunch at the Royal Palm Beach , FL store. There 360 section was almost completly wiped and no bundles were to be found there or behind any or the cases. None the less I took a chance and asked the clerk if they had anymore. She went and checked and found about 10 of them in the backroom , so I took two.

I can sell or trade the other one if anybody wants it , just pm me.

pick up 1 for myself and their were 4 more in the Reno store. Also this was the first time I have seen Wiis just sitting on the shelf, incase anybody near reno is looking for one.

Which wireless headset is it? I heard the Halo edition has less problems and I've been looking for a wireless headset for a while now but $60 has always been too steep.

Managed to get CC to PM, though I don't think I managed to get my 10% off on it. :whistle2:s

I did manage to stack the $15 off $100 or more coupon on it when I picked up RRR2 on a PM and a couple of $20 DS games. Ended up being $35.something out of pocket.

Plus, the customer service guy walked next door to TRU to check and see if they had it in stock. :rofl: Surprisingly, he allowed the PM, though again, I think I should've had it for more off, pre-coupon.

[quote name='clarkportman']hey with the card if i add it onto a previous card will it compile or overlap that is i have a little less thena year left on my old card will it add another year or start a new year from the date i activate it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can. 360 Live will let you have up to 36 months of "banked" subscription at a time.

I think the last time my subscription even came close to expiring was March of 2005. Renewed at that point, and added a couple 12+1 cards the next year. I still haven't had the time from the 12+1's run out yet (that happens this May, sigh).

[quote name='prateeko']Which wireless headset is it? I heard the Halo edition has less problems and I've been looking for a wireless headset for a while now but $60 has always been too steep.[/quote]
It's the normal white wireless headset.

[quote name='shrike4242']Managed to get CC to PM, though I don't think I managed to get my 10% off on it. :whistle2:s

I did manage to stack the $15 off $100 or more coupon on it when I picked up RRR2 on a PM and a couple of $20 DS games. Ended up being $35.something out of pocket.

Plus, the customer service guy walked next door to TRU to check and see if they had it in stock. :rofl: Surprisingly, he allowed the PM, though again, I think I should've had it for more off, pre-coupon.[/quote]

how did you price match? the print out or just tell them hey TRU has this on sale for $39.98 :whistle2:/

[quote name='clarkportman']hey with the card if i add it onto a previous card will it compile or overlap that is i have a little less thena year left on my old card will it add another year or start a new year from the date i activate it.[/quote]

yep it just adds on to the end of your subcription

[quote name='buckythekat']how did you price match? the print out or just tell them hey TRU has this on sale for $39.98 :whistle2:/[/quote]I told them that they had an in-store promotion on it, not in the ad flier. They asked if it was on the TRU.com website, and I told them it should be.

They couldn't find it on the TRU.com website, and the CC closest to my house is right next door to the TRU closest to my house. The guy said that he'd walk next door, and off he went.

Got the last one at my store. The lady told me she had 7 of them ealier and a guy tried to buy them all but she shot him down.

[quote name='chargeup45']Found one at Walt Whitman Mall area, Long Island store, but it looked like the last one.[/quote]

Yeah, they haven't had much in terms of 360 peripherals for a while. I'm surprised they had any in stock at all considering the decline of their game section over the past year or so.

Good customer service, at least. Grats on that, too. Now I know I'll have a rival there for sales. I suggest a duel to the death. ;)

They had a ton of both at my store. Going back for one of each when my first severence check shows up in a few days.

Can you plug the camera into the back USB port of the 360? Anyone tried?

One would think so since it is all a USB port, but then again it is a 360 with a lot of proprietary limitations.

Almost certainly will not be any at my TRU tomorrow, but I guess I will make the drive over there.

Guess I can use my $25 GC while I'm there on something.

Just picked up one for my best friend (I already have one myself). Great deal (too bad the older, less expensive Gold Pack is still $59.99). Thanks OP! :)

bread's done
Back