Vision Cam Bundle now $39.98 B&M AND Wireless 360 headset for 29.98 at Toys'R'Us

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
My friend called me from work just now to tell me the XBox Live 360 Vision Cam Bundle is now 39.98. Also the wireless headset for the 360 should be 29.98 as well so incase you missed out GO NOW!

*EDIT: Since I keep seeing the same damn question, NO it is not for the Halo wireless headset. Just the normal, white, wireless headset.*

I went ahead and picked another one of these up. I'm not sure how I'm going to sell off the camera and etc.

[quote name='Filbert']I went ahead and picked another one of these up. I'm not sure how I'm going to sell off the camera and etc.[/quote]

Amazon is the way to go, personally. I sold mine on there, set it to just barely the lowest price and it sold in less than 24 hours. After fees and shipping, I got roughly $20 from it.

[quote name='sp00ge']Amazon is the way to go, personally. I sold mine on there, set it to just barely the lowest price and it sold in less than 24 hours. After fees and shipping, I got roughly $20 from it.[/quote]

Done. Thanks.

[quote name='shrike4242']For those of you curious, the Wiki trade-in values for the camera ($12) and headset ($4) were confirmed by my local EB earlier this afternoon when I called them.[/QUOTE]

Do you get an edge card 10% bonus with accessory trade-ins? I know you get 10% off when you buy used accessories.

[quote name='x_fiddle']Do you get an edge card 10% bonus with accessory trade-ins? I know you get 10% off when you buy used accessories.[/quote]Yes, I did. I didn't get any of the other bonuses, like 20% towards DMC4, though it did give me 10% additional. Ended up being $17.60 for the headset + camera combo with the EDGE card.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, I did. I didn't get any of the other bonuses, like 20% towards DMC4, though it did give me 10% additional. Ended up being $17.60 for the headset + camera combo with the EDGE card.[/QUOTE]

Hooray - the Wiki is back!

Shrike, is the $4 in the Wiki correct for the standard headset (and the $12 for the camera - I think you said this was good)? I have a load of these since I got a couple before with the old 12-month and 3-month Live kits and 2 more the other day with these new kits. I may just trade some of those in.

I'm guessing $4 + $12 = $16 x 1.1 = $17.60 means this is correct, but just wanted to verify.

Thanks for the heads up. Found the last vision bundle at the Pineville NC location. They still had a bunch of the headsets. How are they quality wise? Any reason NOT to get one?

Riverside, CA TRU had 3 headsets and 1 Vision kit left. They had 3 display only vision cases (ones you take to the register) so they might have more in the back.

[quote name='io']Hooray - the Wiki is back!

Shrike, is the $4 in the Wiki correct for the standard headset (and the $12 for the camera - I think you said this was good)? I have a load of these since I got a couple before with the old 12-month and 3-month Live kits and 2 more the other day with these new kits. I may just trade some of those in.

I'm guessing $4 + $12 = $16 x 1.1 = $17.60 means this is correct, but just wanted to verify.[/quote]Indeed it was correct, a page or two back, I think.

Thanks for the tip! Got both of them today while I was picking up a wireless adapter. They still had three of the headsets left. :)

Went to the TRU in Gaithersburg, MD and was very surprised to see what I thought was a stack of the Vision bundles - they were the same kind of box and they were sitting on a shelf with the $39.98 Vision Bundle label. They turned out to be the OLD Xbox Live kits - the original ones with the 1 year casrd, the headset, 200 points, and a Bankshot Billiards code. The codes expired in June 2007 (though they still should work anyway). I thought maybe I hit the jackpot because these must be even cheaper than the newer clearanced kit. I was wrong - they were the low low price of $59.99 :lol:. They did have several wireless headsets, though, if anyone is still looking for those.

if anyone can get a picture or something and post it here to price match it i'd be very greatful. i tried my local toys r us they dont know about the clearance and they don't have the white wireless headset.

[quote name='Malik112099']my local tru was out of the headset..went to CC to PM and it was $29.09 out the door[/quote]

How are you pricematching? The site no longer lists the item. Do you have a scan?

[quote name='rx111']How are you pricematching? The site no longer lists the item. Do you have a scan?[/quote]

i walk up to customer service and tell them he price and they call TRU and verify

Blah, I am still on the fence about getting the headset...They have a bunch of them left at my TRU....Along with the media remote too, I wonder when the next price drop is..

...lol Im sure once it goes to $19.98 then I will say, ahhh I will just wait and get it when it's $9.98! Damn im a cheapass...I wonder if I will ever buy it

[quote name='Malik112099']i walk up to customer service and tell them he price and they call TRU and verify[/quote]

They'll price match even if it's out of stock? Most of the retailers won't do that. Your CC must be laid back and not care.

Anyone know if the wireless headset works with rock band?

[quote name='KSHLove']They'll price match even if it's out of stock? Most of the retailers won't do that. Your CC must be laid back and not care.[/QUOTE]
It's YMMV. I have 3 bestbuys near me, 1 will call and check to see if it's in stock, other 2 dont.

[quote name='KSHLove']They'll price match even if it's out of stock? Most of the retailers won't do that. Your CC must be laid back and not care.

Anyone know if the wireless headset works with rock band?[/quote]

The guy asked me if they werei n stock and I said no. He then told me the whole thing about only price matching in stock items and i told him that didnt matter and he asked why. I said that even if it was in stock I would still get it from CC because of the 110% PM policy. He looked at me for a second and then rang it up.

I got this headset as an extra because I was getting sick of switching to the wired headset while my wireless charged

not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but i saw the silver faceplate for $3 and the VGA cable for $20 at my toysaurus. also, Kameo was $10

[quote name='KevlarGibs']not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but i saw the silver faceplate for $3 and the VGA cable for $20 at my toysaurus. also, Kameo was $10[/quote]
The Silver faceplate has been $3 sometime before Christmas and the VGA cables i believe were marked little bit after or around Christmas time.

I picked up the last vision bundle in Charlottesville, VA. Also got Sony brand PSP car charger for $5, and Sony PSP wall charger for $10.

Verified today that the headset still gets $4 at EB/GS. Not earth-shattering, but it is better than having yet another headset sitting around collecting dust (I still have 3 or 4 other ones).

[quote name='JokerCard']I might pick up that VGA cable....does it output at 1080p?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it does everything that the HDMI cable does except transfer audio.

Hopefully this hasn't been asked already...

Is this some special kind of bundle? I'm looking at the TRU site and see a listing for the vision cam - it mentions UNO and Robotron, but nothing about a year of Live?

I would soooo love to find this - I actually want the cam, and I don't have any XBLA games yet... OR a Live subscription - this would be perfect.

neeeeeevermind, I see on Amazon it is a different bundle... I guess I'll just have to head down to TRU after work - which will conveniently place me right by the GameSTop has has used Oblivion GOTY on 360 instock :bouncy:

Well I picked up the bundle, and then decide to flip the camera and the headset over at GS and put it towards Oblivion ;) $60 for Oblivion, a year of XBL, 200 MS points, and two XBLA games - I'm happy! Thanks SO much, OP!

I also found Table Tennis and Arcade Unplugged for $5 each while there - woot! :)

[quote name='PleasantOne']The cam was $13something, and the headset was $4.40 - that's with my Edge card.[/QUOTE]

$12 cam
$4 headset
Both Pre-edge.

[quote name='sasukekun']$12 cam
$4 headset
Both Pre-edge.[/quote]

This has been one of the better deals I've gotten in on lately. You're basically getting a year of Live, the games, and 200 points for $26. Not bad.

Hey guys and gals. I was at Toys r Us 2 days ago looking for this deal. Both the xbox live pack and the headset were behind the counter locked in the case and no one was in the video games department at the time. I looked at the prices of both items and they were both listed as $59.99. Maybe the prices listed haven't been updated.

Could someone tell me if this deal is still going on or if it is YMMV? I really want to get both, but don't want to make a trip back there if they are not on sale still. Could someone let me know.

[quote name='afroabdul']Hey guys and gals. I was at Toys r Us 2 days ago looking for this deal. Both the xbox live pack and the headset were behind the counter locked in the case and no one was in the video games department at the time. I looked at the prices of both items and they were both listed as $59.99. Maybe the prices listed haven't been updated.

Could someone tell me if this deal is still going on or if it is YMMV? I really want to get both, but don't want to make a trip back there if they are not on sale still. Could someone let me know.[/quote]

It's not a sale, it's clearance. They will be at that price until they are gone.

However note that there are two versions. The one version is only $59.99 (i think it comes with a pool game). The other version is $39.99 and that one comes with uno and robotron.

[quote name='daminion']It's not a sale, it's clearance. They will be at that price until they are gone.

However note that there are two versions. The one version is only $59.99 (i think it comes with a pool game). The other version is $39.99 and that one comes with uno and robotron.[/quote]

Strange, because the newer version of the XBL Vision pack (all-orange box) seems to have the same contents as the older version (and the same product number/UPC).

[quote name='gantt']Strange, because the newer version of the XBL Vision pack (all-orange box) seems to have the same contents as the older version (and the same product numer/UPC).[/quote]

The subscription cards in the old expire 6/2008. That's the difference, and why they're releasing new ones.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the expiration date, I just redeemed a 3-month card that expired 6/30/07

[quote name='afroabdul']So what's with the wireless headset? That's not on clearance is it? Is it still $29.99 in store?[/quote]

It IS on clearance. And it's $29.98 in store if you can find it.

bread's done
Back