Vita 16gb Card / Vita and PS3 Games / More! - WANT: PS4 Games, Dragon's Crown Vita

I have Gran Turismo for PSP. It is the Canadian version. It is completely the same except it has french on the cover, as well as English. It plays fine on US PSPs.

I am interested in Dirt 2 or Saw.

Wow... thanks for all the replies! I've answered your questions here, as well as sent PMs to each of you.

[quote name='martinG']Cml for the wii fit board and ninja gaiden sigma 2[/QUOTE]

Sorry... nothing on your list that I'm interested in at the moment. My Sigma 2 is up to $32.00 on Ebay currently with 2 hours remaining. Has 6 watchers... should net around $40. As for the Balance Board, I'm looking for PayPal... so if you would like to make an offer, please do.

[quote name='xHOJUx']CML for Metroid Prime Trilogy too![/QUOTE]

Where's your list?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']CML for Metroid Prime Trilogy[/QUOTE]

Sorry... didn't see anything this time around. Let me know if you add more PS3 titles.

[quote name='imrandy85']any interest in god of war collection for your dirt 2?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... I just traded away GoW Collection, and certainly have no desire to ever play it again. It made me want to kill puppies (was trying for Platinum).

What PS3 games do you have left, and the prices. I tried going through the thread, but you added, and sold games, so it was hard to keep track.

Thanks.

[quote name='nugemiester']What PS3 games do you have left, and the prices. I tried going through the thread, but you added, and sold games, so it was hard to keep track.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ummm... I update the list every time I sell/trade something. So the original post on page one consists of everything available at the moment.

If you are in doubt of the list (which I'm not sure why you would be), you can refer to my trade list in the marketplace. Everything there is priced.

Sold Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Beatles RockBand, and Terminator Salvation.

As you can see, I'm interested in moving this stuff. Offer away!

bread's done
Back