Vita 16gb Card / Vita and PS3 Games / More! - WANT: PS4 Games, Dragon's Crown Vita

[quote name='Lord Humongous']bump to save, may make an offer on your NES lot a bit later on...[/QUOTE]

Cool deal... just let me know when you're ready.

Pics of the wife are forthcoming.

ok so my wife(gf of 7 years) for your wife.

(but only for a week).

my wife is in like new-mint condition.

the casing is a bit faded, but she'll goto work everyday and make money so you can buy more games(for a week)

shes half iranian half bolivian.

lemme know.

(also, wtf happened to the 3d Dot trade)

[quote name='StripesOrBars']ok so my wife(gf of 7 years) for your wife.

(but only for a week).

my wife is in like new-mint condition.

the casing is a bit faded, but she'll goto work everyday and make money so you can buy more games(for a week)

shes half iranian half bolivian.

lemme know.

(also, wtf happened to the 3d Dot trade)[/QUOTE]

Sorry abut the 3D Dot Game trade... ended up cashing out some Amazon credit when Red Dead was Deal of the Day last week.

I'll check your list again if you still want it.

Better yet, I'll trade you 3D Dot Game Heroes for a week with your GF. Now that's a deal!

I came in just for the wife pic, but then I found out she is apparently a member of the bloods or crips, which was a big turnoff.

[quote name='dv8mad']I came in just for the wife pic, but then I found out she is apparently a member of the bloods or crips, which was a big turnoff.[/QUOTE]

She's actually more of a colonial Williamsburg clique kinda girl. You know... triangle hats and all that jazz. So yeah... she's O.G. Williamsburg.

Perhaps they did have Bloods and Crips back then... I honestly have no clue.

If I was to take a guess, and if your assessment were correct, I would say she was a Blood.

Thanks for checking out my thread!

[quote name='Squarehard']Now that I got a pic, just need to find out the shipping and I think I'll be ready to offer.

Bump![/QUOTE]

FREE SHIPPING!!!!

She'll come in a box... possibly assembled (your choice).

I'm not sure if I can believe that's your wife...nonetheless, I'll give you $5.50 + 25% of the games on my trade list.

Free bump for the eye candy :lol:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I'm not sure if I can believe that's your wife...[/QUOTE]

Proof... from our wedding.

IMG_0231.jpg

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Proof... from our wedding.

IMG_0231.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice, now if she comes with a good personality, I'll bump the offer up to $6.00.:applause:

bread's done
Back