Vita 16gb Card / Vita and PS3 Games / More! - WANT: PS4 Games, Dragon's Crown Vita

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']No... her personality kinda sucks. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Sucks in what way?;)

Free bump again for this epic and classic thread.

[quote name='Komalis']OMG $5 for your wife.

EDIT : $10! $10 for your wife![/QUOTE]

$10.50! Don't play this bidding war with me!:bomb:

P.S. I heard she has Herpes and an eye infection, maybe you shouldn't try to bid. I guess I'll take her then. :rofl:

[quote name='Komalis']Man...eye infections are nasty. I'm gonna have to retract that bid. Good luck guy.[/QUOTE]

:lol: The eye infection is what turned you off? :shock:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']
P.S. I heard she has Herpes and an eye infection, maybe you shouldn't try to bid.[/QUOTE]

She's actually disease and drug free. She is a Physician after all.

She also has perfect teeth!

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']She isnt by chance a physician at one of those CVS Minute Clinics is she?

She totally looks like the one at my CVS here in NoVA.[/QUOTE]

No... we're in VA but not exactly NoVA. Shenandoah Valley... and she's at a family practice.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']She's actually disease and drug free. She is a Physician after all.

She also has perfect teeth![/QUOTE]

Well I was going to bid on her, but I prefer a chick with no teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']No... we're in VA but not exactly NoVA. Shenandoah Valley... and she's at a family practice.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, which means I still have a shot with the Minute Clinic girl and I dont have to get involved in a bidding war with Krak.

On the other hand its too bad, because the irony of the situation would have been excellent, as I had an eye infection the first time I went to see her.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Excellent, which means I still have a shot with the Minute Clinic girl and I dont have to get involved in a bidding war with Krak.

On the other hand its too bad, because the irony of the situation would have been excellent, as I had an eye infection the first time I went to see her.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I bet the Minute Clinic girl was soooo hot for you with that infected eye. :shock: :shock: :shock:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Hahaha, I bet the Minute Clinic girl was soooo hot for you with that infected eye. :shock: :shock: :shock:[/QUOTE]

She totally was.

I told her it got infected because a ninja star just barely grazed my eyelid while I was fighting off a band of ninjas to protect a lost baby seal and put an end to global warming. Of course, being a man, I tried to clean it myself by dousing it with Jack Daniels, but I ended up just drinking the Jack because I am a deep, mysterious guy with a troubled past who needs a good woman to come along to save me from my own self destructive tendencies.

Your wife? So.....where's the ring?

If your answer is, "the photo was taken before we were married" then you need to drop that photo because we all know what girlfriends turn into after they are married...and that pic ain't it! ;)

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Your wife? So.....where's the ring?

If your answer is, "the photo was taken before we were married" then you need to drop that photo because we all know what girlfriends turn into after they are married...and that pic ain't it! ;)[/QUOTE]

Pic was taken before we were married... but only a year earlier. :lol:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']A physician, huh? So this expense will be rufunded in only a little bit of time! Woo![/QUOTE]

Well... she owes like $100k for her student loans. So you probably won't see a profit for another 8-10 years.

[quote name='mossman43']Well I was going to bid on her, but I prefer a chick with no teeth.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you'd be interested in my ex. She had teeth when I was with her, but if she's been with any man less tolerable than me (and I tolerated a lot of fuck from her... cheating, etc), she's likely missing a few now.

Zing!

Free bump for sadness and getting opressed by Commie Ass Gamer......just kidding (I'm I?), anyway, free bump. I'll keep an eye on the list. Feel free to check my list as well if you want.

BUMP!

May have some games you might be interested in - CML and PM me if anything tickles your fancy. Sorta looking for $ right now but was liking your NES carts...

bread's done
Back