VIZIO 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV M43-C1 UHD TV + Xbox One 500GB Quantum Break Bundle + Controller Stand - $599.99 plus free shipping

I have a 4k Vizio 50 inch and its never had any issues. Its a great television for the price I paid as long as you buy yourself a sound bar to go with it. I find it funny how you keep acting like everyone on here is a fool to like Vizio and yet you are the only one who is really talking negatively about them. Could it be you are the one who is misinformed? Seems like it.
Even those pixels wanted to get away from his crappy attitude. So they left.

Even those pixels wanted to get away from his crappy attitude. So they left.
You are just sensitive now because u bought a cheap TV and u know it sucks. Vizio is a cheap brand catering to the uninformed. Just google visio sucks and enjoy the millions of angry reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long are tvs supposed to last? I have panasonic plasma 5 year old and a sharp aquos 9 year old both going strong. Never had burnt pixels, burn in, etc i hear people complain of. In fact ive never had a tv problem ever with any brand. Just figured id rebuy after a dozen years for new technology but not for problems per se

How long are tvs supposed to last? I have panasonic plasma 5 year old and a sharp aquos 9 year old both going strong. Never had burnt pixels, burn in, etc i hear people complain of. In fact ive never had a tv problem ever with any brand. Just figured id rebuy after a dozen years for new technology but not for problems per se
I would expect to get 5/6 years out of a large screen TV. At which point is probably obsolete anyway.

You are just sensitive now because u bought a cheap TV and u know it sucks. Vizio is a cheap brand catering to the uninformed. Just google visio sucks and enjoy the millions of angry reviews.
Maybe you missed the part where I clearly mentioned I don't own a Vizio. Oh wait my original reply to you clearly stated that. Don't type faster then your brain can rationalize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you missed the part where I clearly mentioned I don't own a Vizio. Oh wait my original reply to you clearly stated that. Don't type faster then your brain can rationalize.
I think you own one, otherwise why would you get so sensitive and opinionated about a brand of TV that you dont own and have no experience with? I guess the other alternative is that u have mental issues..

bread's done
Back