Voltron Episode Free Download on XBOX LIVE

dsullo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The first Voltron Episode is free for download on XBOX LIVE.

Does anyone know of a website that lists when downloads or games become free for download on Xbox Live. I remember recently Undertow was free to download for a limited time. I would like to know when others become free.

I just watched it the other day, and boy is the writing bad. It's amazing how many things you loved as a kid doesn't hold up to common sense.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']I just watched it the other day, and boy is the writing bad. It's amazing how many things you loved as a kid doesn't hold up to common sense.[/quote]

But that's part of the charm!

(I agree, though).

Downloading it now.

The days without Mortgage payments and Car Insurance.

i just fast forwarded through damn near the whole thing. i couldn't handle more than 1 minutes of their jabbering at a time. what a miserable program. now i know why i barely even liked it as a kid. thanks for the heads up though. it's always fun to see what sort of lousy tripe entertained me back in the days of underoos.

[quote name='thirtytwoutside']But that's part of the charm!

(I agree, though).[/quote]

You really have to prepare yourself before going back to the old cartoons... like be overly aware how terrible they are and that it was done better as a comic.

I downloaded this because my cat is named Voltron.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']I just watched it the other day, and boy is the writing bad. It's amazing how many things you loved as a kid doesn't hold up to common sense.[/quote]

yeap, same thing with Zelda and Mario Bros...

[quote name='Serpentor']yeap, same thing with Zelda and Mario Bros...[/QUOTE]

The Zelda "toon" from the Mario Super Show gives you cancer. It's THAT bad.

Voltron at least has the cool transformations and the awesomely bad "death" without dying. But he disappears FOREVER! (well, they commissioned new episodes for English only and he does return, but still)

Thanks OP.

Remember: EPISODE ONE OF IRON RING is also FREE FOR DOWNLOAD.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']The Zelda "toon" from the Mario Super Show gives you cancer. It's THAT bad.

Voltron at least has the cool transformations and the awesomely bad "death" without dying. But he disappears FOREVER! (well, they commissioned new episodes for English only and he does return, but still)

Thanks OP.

Remember: EPISODE ONE OF IRON RING is also FREE FOR DOWNLOAD.[/QUOTE]

Oh I remember those, the Zelda show was on Friday mornings. I remember Link always saying to Zelda, "Well Excuuuuuuuuuu-uuuuuuse me! PrinCESS!"

Does anyone remember the show and toys M.A.S.K.? Now that was cool.

Yeah, I saw that offer for the free download. I did get all 5 seasons on DVD for free through PepsiStuff. My kids enjoy them but I agree that it was hard to sit through and watch. Of course as a kid waiting on the school but to arrive, it was just about the only thing on TV to watch on our 4 channels. :) Cartoons today just have so much better graphics and special affects that the bad writing is overshadowed. :)

Voltron is like the Go-bots and Silverhawks: great when you were a kid, but kind of craptacular later on. But hey, free is still free, especially when it's something on XBox live.

[quote name='SilverSurfer375']Downloading it now.

The days without Mortgage payments and Car Insurance.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that brother

[quote name='Sneaktip']Does anyone remember the show and toys M.A.S.K.? Now that was cool.[/quote]That was a great show and an awesome toy line. I also enjoyed Dino Riders growing up.

Thanks OP! this is now under my "TV shows i never want to watch again but loved as a kid" list. Also included are Thundercats (let me tell you EXACTLY what we are going to do, then go do it, rinse and repeat) and Dungeons and Dragons (Loved it as a kid, if/when i saw it, but man its bad)

And sneaktip - MASK was great! My favorite toys growing up.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']That was a great show and an awesome toy line. I also enjoyed Dino Riders growing up.[/quote]

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS DINO-RIDERS!

I went on ebay to check out prices for some of the old toys and thought about buying a few. They were/are awesome toys... just not $60 for a lot of random dinosaurs and possibly incomplete armor awesome.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']So I just checked, and it's apparently not free anymore. Is this deal dead already?[/quote]

Are you sure you were looking at episode 1? Did you go to it through the Inside XBox post on the dashboard about it?

If you did and it's not free anymore, I guess I'm lucky I downloaded it last night then.

A few years ago my friends and I went to sd comic con. NO One rembered Dinosaucers. Pissed us off to no end. I warched Dino-Riders so much I had the first Ep memorized for awhle.

bread's done
Back