Vote Typhoon Contest - NOW SWEETER POT

Lol you know you're obsessed with Typhoon when you do this. But I'm in.

Plus, White Out is dumb. I can drink Sprite if I need to.

Voted Typhoon for ya OP. Looks like us Wisconsinites enjoy Typhoon more than any other state. Might even replace beer as the state drink...

^No way Wisconsin gives up their brew! LOL. I haven‘t tried any of the new flavors but I‘m now hoping for a Typhoon win so I get a shot at some MS points. Good luck with your flavor OP.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Hey if your actually on the team, can you find me a site to hook me up with the Typhoon t-shirt ? At my Job when the Pepsi guy delivers he had on a Distortion shirt so I imagine there are white-out and typhoon ones.[/QUOTE]
From what I understand, those are just for Pepsi employees. Try asking him the next time, maybe he has an extra...

Good luck with this contest. It will take a ton of votes to swing that 4% margin. Let's just assume that there are 20 million participants, as of now. So that means of those 2 million, 8.8 mil are for White Out, 8 mil for Typhoon, and 3.2 mil for Distortion (this one really sucks anyways). So it's going to take one huge swing, in the next 9 days to get caught up.

[quote name='Sdawg']Voting for Typhoon. I still miss my Livewire :([/QUOTE]

They sell it at the vending machines where I work (UPS).

They still sell Livewire in a ton of places. My WalMart has it in 2 liters.

Yeah me too, cant find it around here. Also can dew please just can/bottle baja blast? There is only soo much taco bell I can handle to get some of that stuff.
Gonna go try all three, any of them like baja blast? Saw one had lime in it.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Yeah me too, cant find it around here. Also can dew please just can/bottle baja blast? There is only soo much taco bell I can handle to get some of that stuff.
Gonna go try all three, any of them like baja blast? Saw one had lime in it.[/QUOTE]

I thought I would HATE Baja Blast, and I think it is one of the best things in the world. I don't like anything at Taco Bell. But I go for Baja Blast.

[quote name='moleman']I thought I would HATE Baja Blast, and I think it is one of the best things in the world. I don't like anything at Taco Bell. But I go for Baja Blast.[/QUOTE]

Same here it kind of taste like I dropped some sour gummis in my mountain dew. I have been going about 3 times a week since they did that 2 dollar meal deal just so I can get a baja blast.

bread's done
Back