Vote Typhoon Contest - NOW SWEETER POT

Viva la Distortion!

>_>

Why do people actually like Whiteout anyway? It's just another overly-sweet Dew.... Ugh.

Typhoon's bearable atleast. Not voting, but good luck! (though I

I haven't tasted any of them, but the taste of free MS/Wii points, and helping out an ambitious CAG, is sweet. In for Typhoon. Only 4% behind White Out, here's hoping it overcomes it.

Still the same percentages! :sad face: Keep voting! Recruit some Distortion fans! They are the deciding factor in this vote!

Edit: You can literally type in any email address with a valid zip code and get 3 votes online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have voted about 13 times today and I will continue to vote till contest end. I hope you get to drink MD:Typhoon for life and I'm aiming to win your Three 1600 Microsoft Points cards.

SWEETENING THE POT
Prize upgraded to 100 DOLLARS worth of PSN/XBLA

Damn it I want this to happen - Vote Typhoon today

Tell me what State your helping!

And I'm so tired of that 40/16/44 crap

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darklurkr23']
And I'm so tired of that 40/16/44 crap[/QUOTE]

I think its rigged, we've all been voting on Typhoon, no way in hell white out is still ahead by 4%.
I keep looking to see Al change from white to red, but it doesn't. I call foul because they've already come out with a red/orange and dew is regularly green.
Voltage won cause Blue hadnt been done yet and neither has white. This is all marketing hype. Oh and also mad cause I cant find a freakin 2 liter bottle of any of dem shitz. I don't want to buy a 12 pack of each just in case I don't like em. And cheapass remember, why buy a 20 oz for the same price of a 2L?

Been voting everyday for typhoon and were barley loosing in FL 44 12 45 %..101%? wtff seems like they want white out to win :/..I'll keep trying and get friends as well to vote more.

White out is disgusting. If I wanted to drink Squirt I'd buy Squirt. I'm still voting Typhoon every day from texting, internet and Xbox Live

it seems the total amount of voters is really high...i've voted a lot but it seems my votes aren't doing anything

and i honestly like typhoon

this shit is rigged, I know that for a fact now! Do a county by county break down and you'll see. I live in Alabama, so think about that. You're telling me in some rural counties where there is no one but country folk, they got online and voted for white out? In all the metro areas where people really voted Typhoon is winning. I said it once and I'll say it again, they havent done white yet.
Oh I could only get Distortion at publix and it's ok, but if I want lime I'd still rather have baja blast. I cant even buy Typhoon where I live, there was one bootleg ripped up 12 pack and I passed.

Damn I should have stocked up on some in my area, no one has any of them in stock anymore. I think the green one was nasty I still have like9 cans out of my 12 pack left. I really don't care which wins. Wish they would keep them both.

I'm in I've been voting through Xbox Live and e-mail's though no percentage change. I've only tried Typhoon and I think it's delicious since the taste kinda reminds me of gamefuel.

bread's done
Back