VT's mad trade-house! ~ H: Many RPG rares, Pokemon White ~ W: Ar tonelico 3 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last bump before I get some Zs. Quite frankly I don't know what is up with ebay that is keeping it from listing my items to the public, but it has been more than 3 hours now. Pretty ridiculous, wouldn't you all agree?

Kinda-useless bump! I would have seen your Date Masamune clip and raised you the one of Takeda Shingen riding a horse up a wall, but it would seem that the Funi sub of Sengoku Basara caused every single good clip on youtube to get taken down :|

Good luck with ebay, although it already seems to be conspiring against you :lol:

Boo, Funimation. I'll just have to look it up on my own now.

The conspiracy meter is definitely in the red, however at least one item showed up. I am having to re-list the rest. Luckily it is ebay's super happy free listing period for 6 more days, so it matters not in the end!

Bump.

[quote name='Fnurk']Bump for a true player.[/QUOTE]
True, I play all kinds of games. :cool:

A closing bump for the night is upon us. Tis' time for me to rest, or to do something else if I can't rest.

Cheers mate. Here's a bump of my own to match it.

In other news, guh, I felt as sick as a dog who was eating grass this morning. No pun intended toward you backseatdog. Anyhow, I appear to be better now. That is of course good news, because stomach pains are not fun things to endure!

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I'd like to officially announce it that I look silly in Junpei's hat. Also, bump.[/QUOTE]

I'm just happy to have a ballcap that fits at all for once. Adjustable size FTW :D I've yet to look into the mirror with it on, but, y'know, feels good man (at least for me), so it's totally getting worn in public.

Bump!

A couple more items got pitched up on ebay. Some Tales of Phantasia/Destiny gashapon along with one of my Junpei caps. Yesterday some things were added as well, but I don't remember what they are.
[quote name='fwbweux']I'm just happy to have a ballcap that fits at all for once. Adjustable size FTW :D I've yet to look into the mirror with it on, but, y'know, feels good man (at least for me), so it's totally getting worn in public.[/QUOTE]
My head just baaaarely fits in it when I adjust it to the max. Thank God for that latch. :D Anyhow, it goes much better with sideburns and a goatee if ye know what I mean. Now to quote someone from Siliconera whose name I have forgotten: "If I could only find shirts with HUGE collars to match it..."

Bump + question. Would anyone be interested if I listed my more precious & mainstream manga? If so what would ye say is a fair price for a bundle of four or five manga from the same series? I've been contemplating it, however I don't want them to sell for next to nothing if I do list them. Tis' why I am asking for the price advice.

Here's a before bedtime bump for you all. I myself won't be sleeping for a while still, but someone out there in this wide yet small world is about to get some shuteye.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I myself won't be sleeping for a while still...[/QUOTE]
I still haven't been to sleep yet, aha ha ha... fear my delirious second wind! :lol:

Also, fear this bump.

I managed to work 2 hours of sleep into my day along with some good times with a friend and Mario Party 8. I even sold him some of my manga, which was rather easy since opening my bookshelf to him was like letting a kid loose in a candy store. For anyone who is interested in knowing what I did today, there you go; The deed is done.

Bump!

[quote name='fwbweux']Up with you, good sir.[/QUOTE]
This upstanding citizen requires a medal! You get one in spirit from myself, it adds to your dexterity. :)

Up it goes again.

I knew it would happen, but I regret selling my buddy some of my more precious manga. Heh.

Goodnight everyone, I bid you all adieu with a bump.

By the way, read "Comic Party" at some point in your lives. Taishi is too awesome to describe with words, and along with Taishi's hilarity the facial expressions will have you laughing your asses off. :D

There are about 3 and a half hours until my sealed Symphonia ends, as you may be able to know from the title.

Cheers Fnurk, tis' appreciated!

[quote name='fwbweux']Up! You guys have three minutes to win a sealed Symphonia :hot:[/QUOTE]
Well, somebody won it. Whether they are from CAG or not I may never know!

Good night and a bump to you all.

I just sent a private message off your way about Chrono Trigger. It should be waiting for ye in your inbox right now.

Anyhow, here is the final bump of the night that you will all be getting out of moi. See you when the sun rises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back