VT's mad trade-house! ~ H: Many RPG rares, Pokemon White ~ W: Ar tonelico 3 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, i just realized i never returned the bump. as per our discussion, i di d research & couldn't believe how much prices had dropped (esp on memory). i knocked 45$ off my bundle (165$ or 200 for the whole bundle & 360 60gb hd- both mint). i think that should get more attention. at 10$ for shipping, ill be getting 155$ for stuff i paid well over 350$ for at the end of august '09. sorry for the essay here. just returning the favor. thanks.

I appreciate the thank you mate. It truly is a frustrating moment when you realize how drastic a price drop is over such a short period of time, I've had it happen to myself multiple times. For example, GameStop a couple years back I bought Guitar Hero when it was $40 and the controller was $20. That was a ripoff I am still churning over today. >_<

Anyhow, you're welcome mate, and thanks for the return bump. I do hope it sells for you!

Looks like you need the help of Trauma Team!

133895-crop.jpg

Anyways, gl with the stuff and etc.

Boop.

I could very well use them as well. The only problem is that they don't have a Wii to run off of while they are working their magic. Anyhow, it's the thought that counts and is still worthy of a thanking! ;)

That sucks VT. My 32" LCD just went and died so I know heartbreak. Could you please CML for the following:
Xenosaga Episode II Jenseits von Gut und Bose Limited Edition BradyGames Guide - It comes with the LE OST and LE outer design of Kos-Mos and her motorcycle, however the pinup poster of Shion is not there. The pinup poster isn't limited edition though, it came in every Xenosaga II guide. Pic#1, Pic#2, Pic#3
Danke

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Here is a free bump to alert you that I have sent you a private message; You know, if that blinking orange text at the top of the screen doesn't all ready do it for you. ;)[/QUOTE]

lol Replied to you in the PM

Oi there Nightfox, I fired a private message your way.

[quote name='platinumsoldier']lol Replied to you in the PM[/QUOTE]
Yeeees. Yes you did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer SDP']bump since I might be interested in a trade soon[/QUOTE]
Thanks much for the bump. You know where to find me if you wish to turn that interest into an offer.

OP before you went to gamestop (1st mistake) and bought that lens cleaner, did you call nintendo? What about your ps2, did you call sony? if you haven't played with it, you have a chance if you haven't called yet.

My step dad's ps2 was out of warranty and it started at 120 to get it fixed, then to 100, and after I said no to that, someone else came on and said it was gonna cost nothing. good luck

Er, masta, you are making little to no sense to me. :whistle2:k Some elaboration would be appreciated.

From what I could comprehend you called Sony up and kept saying no until they said it was going to cost you nothing to send it in for repairs; Quite frankly I don't see how that would happen. Anyhow, I did call Sony which is how I found out it was a $45 job to get my PS2 repaired, however I read it was a $75 job for Nintendo on their maintenance website.

Also I have played with both my systems for at least a good few hundred hours each if not into the thousand hour range.

Anyhow, here is a bump for everyone else.

[quote name='battousai11']do you have pics of dqviii and the box?[/QUOTE]
Indeed, there are some pictures I have taken of them. I'll get them to you as soon as I upload them.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Bump, I just wrecked my PS2 trying to mod it. I feel your pain.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I am sorry to hear about your loss. Time to list it for parts eh? Thanks much for your condolences mate.

[quote name='callmewoof']Give Trade GIVE I'm broke waaaaaah tales of symphonia! Stay away from fleabay! :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Heh, don't worry. I am merely contemplating putting that particular game up for auction, however with my vast love for Tales I may indeed keep it. I am pretty undecided at this point in time, ask me again later! :whee:

Thanks for the bumps you two! They do not go unappreciated. :D

I sent you another private message my lordship. I do hope ye received it.

[quote name='kidray666']PM and a bump! Let me know when the ES faceplates make it to ebay...[/QUOTE]
I'll respond as soon as I am back in front of my own computer! As for the ES faceplates, heh, I don't think those may be going up. I am still far too attached to those gems of my collection.

[quote name='Fnurk']G'nite!

Does Tales Of Symphonia have a price in the morning? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oh ho ho, planning to jump on it eh Fnurk? I figured I would start it off at $35 and let it rise up from there. That should let me get its true worth out of it by the end of a 7 day listing. If I decide to even put it up that is. ;)

Arrrr and such. Let ye price of $35 be overhauled and replaced with a shekel more. Me be sure that can't be beat within a fortnight.

Or a simple PM will do, whichever you prefer.

I've fired a private message your way, faster than a speeding cannon ball! We'll be seeing how many shekels ye'll be willing to part with before the sun's rise, that we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back