W: Blazblue Continuum Shift & Star Ocean TLHI on the PS3 H: Many rare RPGs & Guides!

Not bad, I'm half way there. I would be all the way there, but a buyer had a problem with his item and ebay issued him a refund. Unfortunately there was a language barrier, so I couldn't really persuade him to work with me on the matter, and he left me negative feedback. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Panda']Bump for the turtle. Any piccy of the little one? I'm a huge sucker for turtles.[/QUOTE]
None that are on this computer sadly, but as soon as he pops out of his shell I'll nab one for ye.

Has anyone else seen what Steam has done? They're having an asteroid fly-by sale. That really gave me a good laugh.

[quote name='EnvyNeko']I'm interested in Luminous Arc 1 and 2, and Valkyria Chronicles. How much were you thinking for each?[/QUOTE]
Ah, hey there. I'm going to send you a message with my thoughts on them. It should be hitting you soon.

[quote name='Snakezx']I'm highly interested in Tales of Vesperia. Anyway to make it go down to $50-60? I have MGS 4 if interested.[/QUOTE]
I'm about to go to off to sleep, but we may be able to strike up a deal if someone else I offered it to doesn't accept.

Well, I'm up again. I'll put a bit more thought into considering your offer now and get to you once I decide.

Many thanks Dragoon, he's a strong tyke. I hope for the very same. Probably after this, I'll have to buy him a larger environment to swim about in.

Still thinking about things involving Vesperia, Snakezx. Being an avid Tales fan, I like to avoid giving things like that up unless I am absolutely sure I must do.

Thank you Setsuna, 'tis greatly appreciated.

Just an update to let everyone know that I added a new PSP game and guide to my list.

Snake, you are the one that also wanted Valkyria Chronicles with the Luminous Arc games, right? If you'd like, we could work on that since Luminous Arc offers were a bit too low for my liking.

Edit: Ah, wait, that was another user. Heh, sorry, you wanted Vesperia on the PS3.

Maybe prices on these

dont really need them but wondering

- Trauma Center Under the Knife, like new
- Avalon Code, like new
-- Camping Mama, almost brand new (Sister bought it on release and didn't quite like it. She played it for a few days, that's all)

sister has turtles as well.. got some white crap growing on their faces and shells going to need what is up with that

Thanks Silde, I'll be sure to think up some prices that would be fair to you and me.

As for your sister's turtles, I'm not sure. Try to clean the shell often, and as for their faces, maybe lightly brush them with a damp rag and see if it comes off the face. It may be any number of things, so I'd try and take them to a vet if you can. Any possibility I could get a picture from you?

you know, i just happen to have the sweetest of sages, which is particularly helpful for all turtle illnesses. i would gladly trade it for super paper mario (wii), and then your pet needn't see a docter at all! great news, i hope. pm me your sddress & i'll give you mine. we don't want the turtle to suffer any more than he has already. ;).

EDIT: a sage is a a healing item in rpgs (meaning it's not real). i am very sorry if you really have a sick turtle. since you had the mention of the turtle a LONG time, and showed a pic of a turtle car when asked for a pic (& just happen to not be able to not find your camera), i thought it was a running joke, so i asked about that game in a way that i didn't think anyone could think was serious (and it worked since you pm'd me, but i had no idea of your reaction until coming back tonight). again, very sorry & just wanted to clear that up. best of luck, bud!

Last edited by a moderator:
The sweetest of sages? I don't quite follow. From the tone of the message however, I'm not all too sure if I want to know, as it sounds incredibly dodgy. Regardless, if you would like to buy Super Paper Mario, I'd be all for it. Send me a message if so.

Slidecage, I've not heard back after the message I sent to you. What are your thoughts on my offers? Remember, I'm somewhat flexible to haggling.

Anyone care to make me an offer on some things? I'm in a bit of a pinch now, pretty much having to raise some funds in the next two days or so. If you could help a guy out, he wouldn't forget the favor he would owe.

[quote name='oursword']Not just yet. Not until end of the day, that or possibly tomorrow if I play my cards right with who I owe.[/QUOTE]

so why does your emergency fund raiser for a bill...

...begin to sound like a New York going out of business sale?

...also known as false advertisement

bread's done
Back