W: Blazblue Continuum Shift & Star Ocean TLHI on the PS3 H: Many rare RPGs & Guides!

You against me all of a sudden Kirk? Of course I am going to try and net extra time to pay it, what sane man wouldn't?

I'll send you a message on it Dark, right away.

[quote name='oursword']You against me all of a sudden Kirk? Of course I am going to try and net extra time to pay it, what sane man wouldn't?

I'll send you a message on it Dark, right away.[/QUOTE]

no...well not against "you" against the idea of advertising a situation in life

I am on alot of forum sites, and I have seen them all...

"My son has cancer, wife divorced me, I need child support payment,..."

Do i think some people are legit? YES...

...do I think more are fake ploys to get more sales? YES

Well, I can certainly agree that any one of those would be horrible if false, and I've seen one as well in which someone said they need $10,000 for a surgery yet were still buying and trading games while trying to raise the cash. That seemed a bit fishy. Anyhow, I did talk my way into an extra day or two depending on if I can prove I have the money and can begin paying it in a short burst of installments. I still need to raise it as soon as pos though.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']wow are you serious...you go from one story to another?

I think you proved my point[/QUOTE]
Kirk, no offense mate, but you have just shown up today. I've tried to raise money for my blood poisoned turtle for some time now. Do I need to take pictures of his pale pink skin to get you to believe me? Because you are one cynical bastard if so. You can see from the first few pages my attempts to do so, ever since beginning this CAG trading list. It even said so at the top of my page that you most probably did not read that the turtle fund raiser was on hold so I can pay this bill, otherwise I'd most probably not have a leg to stand on when it comes to helping my turtle.

Frankly, I do not care what pessimists of this world have to say. So you may kindly remove yourself from this tradelist, I need not your bumps.

I'm not really interested in trading right now. I need to raise a bit of cash is all, so if you would like to buy them, that would be ideal.

Was anyone tinkering with my evening bump? I went off of the front page, and that simply will not do! :)razz:) Redeploying evening bump.

Prices for these items?

- Metal Gear Solid The Essential Collection (MGS 1-3, most recent Sony versions)
- La Pucelle Tactics

- Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door (Player's Choice)

- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

First bump of the, er, evening. I guess it is still a day, even though it's night. Technicalities, mere technicalities.

From the looks of things, I've isolated three that grab my interest, listed from top to bottom in which I prefer the most. Let me know your thoughts on trading for any of them.

Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures
Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil
Ys: Seven

Oi there once again NLS, I see you logged in again a little while after I sent the message to you about my interests of what to trade for them. Have you had time to check it yet?

I've a friendly heads up to those I have sent messages to, I may not be able to answer any of them tomorrow due to being busy with some household cleaning. I'll try to step in and check them at least.

bread's done
Back