W: Blu-Rays & Games! H: Games (new and old), Comics, CDs, DVDs, Blus! CHECK EBAY~!

[quote name='sum41rcks1']Is this still sealed:

Star Ocean (Sealed)??

Not sure, since I see you have played it in your GT...[/QUOTE]

Yup. I ended up with one for me and an extra since someone gave it to me for my birthday (and of course I had it)...

Updated.

I have Kirby Canvas and other DS games...I'd be willing to trade those towards your broken Wii+Mario Galaxy. How much were you looking to sell that? I ask because I don't know how much a broken Wii is worth. :D

Thanks.

CML for
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube, Sealed)
MARIO GALAXY (SEALED)

I have a Lost Odyssey for trade and I do have a collection of about 120 blu-rays but haven't listed them on my TL yet. Anything you looking for specifically?

you've got a good list but I didn't see anything I was overly interested in....do you have more 360 games that aren't listed there?

[quote name='nsahene']you've got a good list but I didn't see anything I was overly interested in....do you have more 360 games that aren't listed there?[/QUOTE]

Not currently. The 360 games I end up with move very fast (outside of the bundles which are heavy to ship).

cml for zelda twilight princess on cube. I will try to list my blu's today or tomorrow since I have tomorrow off from work. I do have Forbidden Kingdom though. :)

bread's done
Back