W: Dark Souls (PS3) H: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (PS3)

Nice list, I wish I still had my Mario Kart DD.

Any ideas for prices on these?

Full Metal Alchemist
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando [Non-GH Version]
Shadow Hearts [No Promo Version]
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time [Non-GH]
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Collector's Edition

I have ZOE: The Second runner in pretty good shape (its complete but there are some scratches on it since I got it used). I've played through it like 8 times so it plays fine. :lol:

I'm only interested in PS2 games. Which would you trade for it (The only PS2 game of yours I have is R&C so..I would probably take anything besides that as long as its fair.)

KingofGames - I didn't see anything. Would you be interested in buying them instead?

All PMs responded to.

List updated - Took out Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

[quote name='Ecofreak']KingofGames - I didn't see anything. Would you be interested in buying them instead?

All PMs responded to.

List updated - Took out Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to buy the guides. How much are you looking to get for them? Just as a reminder, it's the Legend of Mana and Arc the Lad guides.

I have
Star Ocean: The Second Story Prima Guide

its in really good condition, except the spine is kind of falling out. All the pages are intact, and if you take it to a book repair shop, they can fix this for a really low fee, so I hear. Unfortunately I have no idea where one is locally or I'd do it. All the pages are still intact to the spine, but thte spine itself is just kind of half-out. Don't treat it like an idiot and you'll be fine before its repaired. Any interest at all? I want some of your stuff =P

KimSh0t - I'd rather hold onto my TOD2. Any chance you'd want Growlanser or Ys?

Lasek - Sorry, I'd prefer my guide to be in mint/near mint condition. But thanks for your post!

I'm interested in Dragon warrior 7 and both of the lunars. I don't have anything good to trade for, so if you willing to sell it to me. PM me

[quote name='Slayzz']I'm interested in Dragon warrior 7 and both of the lunars. I don't have anything good to trade for, so if you willing to sell it to me. PM me[/QUOTE]

I'm going to hold off on DW7 until DW8 comes out, since the value typically goes up when a sequel is released.

How much are you looking to spend on the Lunars?

[quote name='Ecofreak']I don't have a PSP....[/QUOTE]

I forgot im not in japanese class.

Are you interested in a PSP w/4 games+1umd?

Thanks

EDIT- Ahhh I see where u got confused. I didnt put a question mark. My bad

[quote name='gopro']I forgot im not in japanese class.

Are you interested in a PSP w/4 games+1umd?

Thanks

EDIT- Ahhh I see where u got confused. I didnt put a question mark. My bad[/QUOTE]

It's all good. But I'm not interested in a PSP at this time. Thanks though!

Bump 'cause now i'm looking for the Bust-A-Grooves.

bread's done
Back