W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

Awesome. Thanks a bunch mis0! Love the soup named after you!

Oh and guys, I added a link in my signature for the lowball sale now. Hope that helps. Thanks again. If you have any questions just ask!

Update, just added 5 brand new games to the list (eBay links). Some great new releases on there at great prices :) The first batch of Lowball items are ending 02/06/2010 and I'll be adding new items each week until all my old stash is gone. Thanks again guys!

Regarding those piles of games you want offers for:

If you haven't seen the Bicycle thieves, you have no business in selling it.
If you have seen the Bicycle Thieves, you have no business in selling it.

:)

New Super-Big Old-Fashioned dv8mad Lowball sale coming this week! I'm putting my last one in the notes for archive purposes:

Goomba's Latest Lowball System - Lowball 3.0!
lowball-header.png

[Please note this is a brand new system that may have some bugs. If you come across any, please let me know. Thanks and good luck!]

In the beginning there was dv8mad's Lowball system. Then came Lowball 2.0 which was a semi-automated web version. Finally, after nearly half a year since our last lowball sale, I introduce to you: Lowball 3.0!

1) Register Here: http://gamesforcanada.com/create-username.php
2) Bid Here: http://www.gamesforcanada.com/lowball.php
3) Make offers for unlisted games in this thread :) If I think your offer is fair I will start the item at your offer price and list you as the highest bidder to start off (if you have registered). Good luck!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's how it works. My standard Lowball rules apply:

* You have to be registered on my GFC website in order to place bids on the actual items there (registration is free and takes only a minute). All bidding will be done on this website and bids placed in this thread will not be counted. Obviously you do not have to be Canadian to bid, but if you are then you are more than welcome. :)

* The system works similarly to eBay and other online auctions in that you place a bid on an item and if you bid the highest at the end of the auction you win it for that price, plus shipping.

* You must bid at least $0.50 higher than the previous bidder if you are to outbid them and unlike eBay we do not use proxy bidding. This means if an item is $1.00 currently and you bid $10.00, the price jumps up to $10.00 instantly and you are the highest bidder at that time.

Here's where it gets interesting:

* We are going to be posting a bunch of photos below of games that are not yet included in the Lowball Sale. The idea here is that you can make an offer for any item you see and we will consider it for the Lowball. Here's how it goes:

1) You see a game below that you are interested in (all games for the record are in excellent condition and complete with game, case and manual). Some are sealed as seen in plastic wrap and if there is anything wrong with a game it will be listed in detail in the auction itself.

2) You can make an offer in this thread (either the ongoing GFC thread on CAG in the Canada forums section or my personal trade thread). Example: "Hey Goomba, I'd like to offer $15.00 for Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360)". If your offer is somewhere in the range that I'm looking for a particular item, the item will be added into the lowball at your offer price and you will be listed as the highest bidder by default.

3) The item will be given a full week (7 days) from the time your offer is accepted and will be listed into the GFC Lowball system. Bidding will be open for the week that it is listed to give others a chance to outbid you, should they choose to. If nobody outbids you, then you will receive the item at that price you offered plus shipping. If you are outbid, you have the option to bid again to become the new highest bidder. This will keep offers reasonable and also allow for lowball bidding as well.

4) For any items listed below that do NOT end up as lowball auction items, they will go one of three places: eBay, GFC store or the GFC rewards site (which is launching late February 2010). I have the right to reserve first refusal on all offers and there is no guarantee that I will accept any offers. Feel free to send them though as I'm very fair and consider all offers.

Last but not least: This Lowball 3.0 auction is dedicated to my beautiful wife LanLan. I'm trying to raise nearly $3000.00 total in order to help her fly back to China and see her family this upcoming April. It has been a very hard year for us financially and while I know I won't raise enough money with lowballs alone, it is certainly a good start.

Best of luck guys and have fun~! :bouncy:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lowball 3.0 Potential Sales Items (Click for Larger Versions):
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mixed Games #001:

Mixed Games #002:

Mixed Games #003:

#PSX Games (Nearly all are MINT or Near Mint):

---------------
Follow this thread. Big things coming soon ;)

New Lowball sale starts tonight and runs through to Saturday 05/08/2010! Lowball sale to end all Lowballs! Don't miss it. I need your support to correct my monumental screw-up last week :) Thanks guys!

Wow, our first bid for the new sale ^_^ Thanks so much Saratinous! I'm going to have 50+ items in the sale at least so please keep an eye on this thread. Thanks again!

You would be surprised how low some items end up. I don't expect you'll win for $1.00 but I appreciate you getting the bidding started ^_^ Thanks darkrundus!

I absolutely love the Nintendo DS systems. I own like 8 of them across the different versions (everything from the Phat to the DSi XL) ... probably my favorite of all systems, period. Best of luck with the DS bidding. Thanks again! I originally sold it for $120+ on eBay but the guy who won it never paid up, so I'm listing it here. Thanks for your support y2jd!

np i personally prefer phat original but ill give lite a try.. I had phat one before.. now they have few games i want to play so i decided to bid here

I liked the Phat original's buttons but honestly the screens always seemed kind of chalky and dim to me. The Light fixed that and ever since I never looked back. I do miss the GBA Slot on the DSi/DSi XL though honestly. The Lite is the perfect inbetween :)

[quote name='goomba478']I liked the Phat original's buttons but honestly the screens always seemed kind of chalky and dim to me. The Light fixed that and ever since I never looked back. I do miss the GBA Slot on the DSi/DSi XL though honestly. The Lite is the perfect inbetween :)[/QUOTE]

I never understood why they never included the gba slot in the Xl. They initially decided to remove it to reduce the size and cost. With the size out of the way how much does it really cost to include? Hell it already cost $190, one of the few things I disliked on the DSi Xl, also the fact you can't transfer DSiWare titles. :bomb:

Sorry to hear what happened to you :pray: I hope to see what else you put in your lowball!!!

Thanks skiizim, much appreciated. I will definitely make it back (I'm an optimist so I have to make lemonade out of lemons) but yeah it was a huge blow to me for sure. I'll be adding as many items as humanly possible. I'm aiming for close to 100 items in total, but we'll see how it goes =) Thanks for your support!

PS: The reason I'm taking some time with this is that I want to take photos of all the items. Something I didn't do in the past but think may help items sell for more. Thanks again!

Selling the ultra elusive Record of Agarest War Limited Edition Goodies:

3D Mousepad:
IMG_3578.JPG

Pillowcase:
IMG_3579.JPG

Original Soundtrack:
IMG_3585.JPG

---------------
All items are brand new, never used and still in plastic (Disc will be shipped in generic DVD case). Now listed in auction :) Thanks guys! Tons more items coming during the next week ^_^ Sale ends 05/08/2010!

Thank you so much for your support guys! dv8mad, how did I know you'd want to bid on at least one of the Agarest items haha. I saw that you were looking for the Pokemon's too. Glad to be of service. Hope you win some of the items buddy!

Be sure to add Pahntasy Star 0 for DS if you have that! It was on clearance here for about $5 about a week before I got my DS, so I missed out...(T_T) Really the reason I wanted the system in the first place.

I don't yet have any Phantasy Star 0 copies but I do have a ton of DS games that I'll be listing. I would have loved to get in on that $5.00 price myself. Man that's cheap...

Thanks for your support Denzalo. I'm going to bed now but I've updated the list up to this point ^_^ I will be adding a bunch of items throughout the weekend. Keep an eye on the thread. Thanks again!

** BID LIST UPDATED UP UNTIL THIS POST **

You missed the extras
Record of Agarest War 8 1/2" x 10 1/2" Sensual "3D" Vira-Lorr Mouse-Pad (Boob Mouse-pad) [Brand New/In Plastic] - $1
Record of Agarest War 26" x 20" Yearning Ellis Pillowcase [Brand New/In Plastic] - $1

Record of Agarest War 8 1/2" x 10 1/2" Sensual "3D" Vira-Lorr Mouse-Pad (Boob Mouse-pad) [Brand New/In Plastic] [1 Pound Shipped] - $1.50
Record of Agarest War 26" x 20" Yearning Ellis Pillowcase [Brand New/In Plastic] - $1.50
Record of Agarest War Original Soundtrack [Disc Only/Brand New] - $2.50

mostly interested in the soundtrack but for cheap I figured might as well bid on the other stuff

just don't tell my girlfriend :whistle2:$ :p

I'm off to work now guys. At around 6:00 PM today I'll be adding more items :) Thanks for your bids so far! I'm really happy with how it's going. I'll be putting up a bunch of great things later today and throughout the week. I appreciate it your support!

Added some great Discounted GFC Service Charge Credits for Canadians/International customers. This credit will be used to directly towards Service Charges on GFC Orders. So in theory you could win $5-$25.00 worth of GFC Service Charge Credit for pennies on the dollar. Great deal!

I'm glad to see people are bidding on the PSP games. I have some more RPGs and adventure games I'll be listing on there including the recent Lunar set :) Keep an eye out for those tonight. I'll be adding photos for all items as well. Thanks guys!

I'm putting in a bid of $1.00 on the $25 Credits so I can watch this thread more easily.

I know you even call it service charge credits but you should really emphasize the fact that they cannot be applied to the cost of the actual item OR shipping, and only to the fees YOU charge in order to make a profit. I guess it may sound self-evident, but I was confused for a little bit to be honest, lol

bread's done
Back