W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

The more bids I get the more items I will add :) My goal is to raise $1000 total at least, so I have plenty to add. I don't want to list it all at once though because I have to decide what is worth listing, what won't sell for much and what would be better off being sold on eBay (not much but some items like my MGS Limited Edition Gunmetal PS3 will likely sell for more on there). Plenty more items on the way though :)

* Disgaea 3 [Brand New/Not Sealed] - 12.00
* Infamous [Complete/Near Mint] - $11.00
* Valkyria Chronicles [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $12
* The Transporter 3 [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $2.00

I have updated all bids up until this post :) If you see anything I typed wrong or missed just let me know. I'll be adding more items tomorrow after work. Still plenty more to come! Thanks again guys ^_^

** Bid list updated up until this post **

Disgaea DS [Brand New/Factory Sealed] $2.00
* Gears of War 2: GOTYE (Includes Every Map Pack, Add-On Campaign Chapter & More) [Brand New/Factory Sealed] $11.00
* $15.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $11.00
* $20.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $14.00
* $25.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $19.00

Demon Soul - $28
Transporter 3 - 7.50

* $15.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $12.50
* $20.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $16.50
* $25.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $20.50

Thanks for the new bids :) I will be trying to keep all bids up to date as we go along today and throughout the week. As promised more items will be added in tonight as well ^_^ Lots of things to sell!

New bids came in and as promised a few new items have been added. Resident Evil 5 and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for the Xbox 360 :) More coming later!

Okay you guys have been good so far so here's another game for you :) Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox 360) [Brand New/Factory Sealed]. Adding to the list now ^_^.

Gombay, just one question: Your SSFIV copy was for the Xbox 360...is that correct? Just want to be 110% sure before I ship it out :) Thanks! I ask only because your links were for the 360 version but I realized you didn't specifically mention it in your request. Let me know :) Thanks!

[quote name='goomba478']Gombay, just one question: Your SSFIV copy was for the Xbox 360...is that correct? Just want to be 110% sure before I ship it out :) Thanks! I ask only because your links were for the 360 version but I realized you didn't specifically mention it in your request. Let me know :) Thanks![/QUOTE]
Wrong thread, lol. But, I'll answer it here. Yes it was. Sorry for not clarifying.

* Disgaea [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $8.00
* Persona [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $14.00

* Disgaea DS [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $4.00

* Guitar Hero: Aerosmith [Brand New/Not Sealed] -$2.00
* Left 4 Dead: GOTYE/PH (Includes Survival Pack Content) [Brand New/Factory Sealed] -
$4.00

* Project Gotham Racing 4 [Brand New/Factory Sealed] -
$2.00

* Tales of Vesperia [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $13.00

* Record of Agarest War 8 1/2" x 10 1/2" Sensual "3D" Vira-Lorr Mouse-Pad (Boob Mouse-pad) [Brand New/In Plastic] [1 Pound Shipped] - $6.00
* Record of Agarest War 26" x 20" Yearning Ellis Pillowcase [Brand New/In Plastic] - $3.00

[quote name='goomba478']Gombay, just one question: Your SSFIV copy was for the Xbox 360...is that correct? Just want to be 110% sure before I ship it out :) Thanks! I ask only because your links were for the 360 version but I realized you didn't specifically mention it in your request. Let me know :) Thanks![/QUOTE]
LOL, wrong thread. But, I'll answer it here. Yes, it was the 360 version. I'll remember to clarify next time. Thanks!

[quote name='dv8mad']* Disgaea DS [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $8[/QUOTE]

Missed! See what happens when your lowball isn't automated you lazy bum! :rofl:

Haha you got me there dv8mad, sorry about that. Talk about busy: 2 daytime jobs, a side business (GFC), a manual lowball auction and a bunch of house-cleaning. I do miss my automated system haha.

[quote name='emjaymj']Demon Soul - $28
Transporter 3 - 7.50

* $15.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $12.50
* $20.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $16.50
* $25.00 Worth of GFC Service Charge Credit * $20.50[/QUOTE]

How much do you buy from GFC? :razz:

Updated all bids (again if I missed any, let me know, my Internet has been weird tonight). I've also gone ahead and added yet another new game: Fable II: Limited Collector's Edition (Xbox 360). More where that came from!

Going to throw some items out there to help Goomba. (You can add all of these to your main post if you want Goomba)

You pay the actual shipping cost + bid cost. All profit will go to Goomba.

Start your bids out at anything over $1.00.

The DVD's are all from my personal collection, so all are in mint condition and viewed once.

:xbox:
DDR Ultramix 3 New and Sealed (few tears on the plastic, but sealed)

:ps2:
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance (Japanese Best Collection, with slipcover)

:dvd:
Region 2 DVD's (Can be played on most DVD players and PC DVD drives)
Planet of the Apes Box Set (amazon.co.uk link)
TJ Hooker S1+2 (amazon.co.uk link)
Richard Pryor Box Set (amazon.co.uk link)

Region 1 DVD's
Groundhog Day Special Edition (WS)
Buba Ho Tep Collectors Edition (WS)

* Demon's Souls [Complete/Near Mint] - $31.00
* Valkyria Chronicles [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $18.00

* Fringe (Season 1 Complete Box Set) [Blu-Ray/Brand New/Factory Sealed] [1.5 Pounds Shipped] - 17.50

gsrce, thank you so much for your generosity :) I have added the items to the main list now. Let me know if you need any other information from me. Thanks again that's really kind of you to donate items like that =) I appreciate it greatly!

bread's done
Back