W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

Thanks for the new bids guys, as a thank you I have added yet another Brand New/Factory Sealed Game: Tekken 6 (Xbox 360). Many more to come :)

I will be adding photos for most of the items tonight and tomorrow and the rest throughout the last couple of days :) Just have had a lot of things to do. For many items I've actually taken the photos but just haven't edited and uploaded yet ^_^ Thanks guys!

retro.elite, no I don't normally buy PC games. The only reason I have L4D2 is back when Dell had them for $30 at launch I had a customer who bought 3 of them, but then changed his mind. It was too late for me to ship them back though so I had to take a loss on the sale. Rather than sit around and lose more money I'm simply selling now for whatever I can get for it. Thanks though :)

Gears of War 2: GOTYE (Includes Every Map Pack, Add-On Campaign Chapter & More) [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $15
* Tekken 6 [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $5

Final Fantasy XIII Exclusive Xbox 360 Faceplate [Brand New/Factory Sealed] [1 Pound Shipped] - $15

Thanks again everyone. Please remember to include what system you are bidding on for games that are available for multiple systems (Disgaea, Tekken, etc.). I appreciate your support!

I am off to bed guys. I'm going to have a crazy week the rest of the week but I still have a few more items to add. I'm thinking I may have another sale next week as to not have shipping delays with this one. I really do want all items to be shipped out within 7 days and with my wife coming back to the USA on Monday I'm going to be out of town Monday-Tuesday. So yeah, more Lowball action tomorrow :) Thanks again for all your bids!

Ah, I haven't bid on any of Goomba's stuff yet... Put a link to this sale in your sig Goomba, so us Canadians that don't get out can easily find it :bouncy:

:ps3: Sony PS3 Games:
* Disgaea 3 [Brand New/Not Sealed] - - $14.00
* Valkyria Chronicles [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - - $19.00

:psp: PSP Games:
* Disgaea [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - - $9.00

:360: Xbox 360 Games:
* Fable II: Limited Collector's Edition [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - - $20.00
* Tales of Vesperia [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - - $16.00

:bouncy: Accessories / Bonus Items:
* Final Fantasy XIII Exclusive Xbox 360 Faceplate [Brand New/Factory Sealed] [1 Pound Shipped] - - $16.00

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dear Kmart.com Customer,
Your Kmart.com order was shipped today!
Order number ******* containing items listed below have been shipped. If you've ordered more than one item, you may receive separate ship confirmation emails.
Thank you for shopping at Kmart.com. We hope you enjoyed your online purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business.
[/FONT]

[quote name='goomba478'][FONT=&quot]Dear Kmart.com Customer,
Your Kmart.com order was shipped today!
Order number ******* containing items listed below have been shipped. If you've ordered more than one item, you may receive separate ship confirmation emails.
Thank you for shopping at Kmart.com. We hope you enjoyed your online purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business.
[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Er... Wrong thread? :)

[quote name='PuppetYuber']someone need to outbid me on lunar nao![/QUOTE]

I won't outbid you, but I'd happily take over your bid for you at $18 if Goomba allows.

Also

Disgaea PSP - $14
CoD4 PS3 - $5

PuppetYuber, what happened? Did you change your mind or did you get another copy of the game? Hopefully someone will outbid you since I paid more than that for it :)

Denzalo, I can't allow you to take over his bid but you're more than welcome to outbid him by a $0.50 margin ;) Gotta stick to the rules. In the meantime I'm going to add your bids. Thanks!

Its np, was just talking to another CAG about a deal he is offering which includes a PSN version of Lunar. I most certain will stick with the bid. $18 for a delux edition is a steal anyways. I would have bid on Persona as well, but I bought that game on release date =(

[quote name='goomba478']Hey johnny :) Thanks for the bid![/QUOTE]

no prob man. how you been? i read the story of why you had to do the lowball. that's just some shit luck man.

Things have been ROUGH this month. I owed thousands in taxes for the first time in my life, my wife left for China for a month and her mom's health has been rocky at best while she's been there, I lose $2400+ which is the equivalent of like 2 months of my pay and everything around me falls in front of my eyes. To top it off, I get stung by a wasp yesterday while checking the mail....like I said, a rough 4 weeks.

The good news is things are slowly turning around. I'll make a full recovery but man oh man do I want it to be behind me :) It's a good thing I'm an optimist!

It's alright, you are helping me by bidding on my Lowball sale =) Like I said, I'm very optimistic. I expect by the end of June/July to have totally dissipated most of the negative things that happened in April. It just takes time. Money is money. I'm just glad I wasn't physically hurt (other than the wasp sting). *Knock on Wood*.

Thanks hiamiyumi ^_^

cover81.jpg

Halo Legends Anime: Exclusive Best Buy Steelbook Edition + Mini Halo Encyclopedia [Blu-Ray/Brand New/Factory Sealed] [1 Pound Shipped]: $15
Tales of Vesperia [Brand New/Factory Sealed]: $18

bread's done
Back