W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

* Richard Pryor Box Set - $2.50
* Bubba Ho Tep Collector's Edition - $3.00
* Call of Duty 4: Game of the Year Edition [Brand New/Not Sealed] - $12.50

[quote name='callmewoof']sigh lowballs are never lowballs for me :/ upper-midballs :p

lol, at least its all for a good cause this time. :)[/QUOTE]

Yep yep :) Thats why im bidding high to help out :D

Updated Photo of all items to remove Persona 4 game ^_^

Fullscreen%20capture%20582010%20112734%20PM.jpg

Full Photo Gallery: http://picasaweb.google.com/goomba478/LowballOldSchool#

Thanks so much for all the bids guys. Not too much time left. Just so you know, we do go by the actual history of the bids here. So if I mistype a bid or miss someone's bid (it happens) we will look back at the actual bid history to confirm :) Nobody is perfect, but I do my best. If you see something wrong let me know.

[quote name='mis0']Hopefully this thing is still rollin' in 30 minutes. :D[/QUOTE]

Well, according to the original post, the maximum end time would be 11:59 PM EST if I recall correctly, which is in 25 minutes from now

Another hint: It's not 11:59 PM (that'd be too obvious) ^_^ though I would like to have the extra time for the sale hehe. Every minute seems to count with these lowballs.

[quote name='goomba478']Another hint: It's not 11:59 PM (that'd be too obvious) ^_^ though I would like to have the extra time for the sale hehe. Every minute seems to count with these lowballs.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you :p

I hope you'll be satisfied with the outcome, as for me, I'm waiting nervously till the end

I am already thrilled with the outcome :) There's a few items I'm surprised are as low as they are honestly, but that's how it goes with Lowballs ^_^ Others are a lot higher than I expected, so it's a healthy mix :)

[quote name='goomba478']I am already thrilled with the outcome :) There's a few items I'm surprised are as low as they are honestly, but that's how it goes with Lowballs ^_^ Others are a lot higher than I expected, so it's a healthy mix :)[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you're happy with it, i dont have the courage to do that cause it can get risky :p

good luck getting your money back :)

I would sell these on eBay if I had more time, but the fact is this week my paycheck was $92.00, my wife is in China and there's just no way to pay the bills. So this sale is a Godsend.

[quote name='goomba478']I would sell these on eBay if I had more time, but the fact is this week my paycheck was $92.00, my wife is in China and there's just no way to pay the bills. So this sale is a Godsend.[/QUOTE]

Alright man you just touched my heart, I'll outbid myself just a little to support you a little more :0

FF13 face plate - 25.50$

WARNING: SALE ENDS IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES ... All late bids will NOT count (even though it'd be to my advantage). You have been warned!

THE SALE IS OVER! NO MORE BIDS WILL BE ALLOWED (Official Ending time was 11:48 as confirmed by the G-masked image. All items posted up UNTIL 11:49 will be accepted. All others will be discarded. A list of winners will be compiled and payment info will be added within the next 24 hours ^_^ THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!

Fullscreen%20capture%20582010%20114625%20PM.jpg

For those of you who would like to confirm that I didn't screw with the ending time, the G-Mask used was the "CP" mask and the password was: ponyo. Feel free to verify the original untouched file ^_^

I'd love to hear back from you guys: Did you like the list of items I had this time? Do you prefer this format of bidding over my automated auctions? Do you prefer rolling ending times? Would you bid in another lowball if I have another one next week (I still have a billion items to sell). Let me know. Thanks again!

I've got the FF13 faceplate for $25.50 :)

yay

edit: I'm REALLY satisfied with this acution already, and I would definitely AT LEAST take a look at your future lowballs :) and if it was another one similar to this, i would most likely bid!

PS: I live in Canada (so you can tell me the total price I owe you)

:D

[quote name='nb85']Re5 $8.50[/QUOTE]

Ouch...

In other news, I thought I was covering my ass bidding on all those credits, but damn, I got stuck with quite a lot. Bigger ouch!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='goomba478']For those of you who would like to confirm that I didn't screw with the ending time, the G-Mask used was the "CP" mask and the password was: ponyo. Feel free to verify the original untouched file ^_^

I'd love to hear back from you guys: Did you like the list of items I had this time? Do you prefer this format of bidding over my automated auctions? Do you prefer rolling ending times? Would you bid in another lowball if I have another one next week (I still have a billion items to sell). Let me know. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

You're gonna cause me to go very broke ;) But yeah i like this format and will bid again :) Just needs more money lol ;)

[quote name='goomba478']I would sell these on eBay if I had more time, but the fact is this week my paycheck was $92.00, my wife is in China and there's just no way to pay the bills. So this sale is a Godsend.[/QUOTE]

Yipe. That sounds pretty bad. I hope your wife doesn't freak out about the paycheck part ...

bread's done
Back